LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Want A Mommy

Guest diapergirl79

• 1 month later...
Guest johnnymckay

:horse: Hi

I would love to have sex in Diapers. It would be so great to rub, and touch each other in nice wet, warm diapers. Do you agree?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't need a mommy. What I need is a girl that enjoys putting her man in diapers. I would enjoy looking after a girl who needed her diaper changed from time to time though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just as I assumed.

Once a girl announces she is willing to be a mommy there is a deluge of baby boys making themselves available.

I am too, and I'm amazed the # of guys versus mommies/babygirls out here. Good luck mommy!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Messypants, did you not see the post directly above yours. The person that started this topic hasn't responded once to any of the replies. She hasn't been on the site since about four days after she posted the message. Which was at the beginning of Feburary last year.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hehe. I don't even think it matters. Yeah it's 2 years old and even pointing that out there were still posts from those looking for a mommy. I think we should turn this thread into something new. Recycle it if you will. Turn it into gardening tips or cooking recipes.