LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Star-sign Are You?

According to Astrology, I'm a Sagittarian.

According to my friends, I'm a textbook Sagittarian (both positive and negative qualities.)

Now, I'm not saying I believe (scepticism being one of the qualities of my star-sign) but to quote Shakespeare -

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

What Star-Sign are you? Do you identify with the qualities associated with it?

D :P lly

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an aeris, what that entails I'm unsure of though I've heard some people say to me that I am one even when they don't know my birth date.

I'm guessing it has something to do with outlandish and typically indipendant thoughts and attitude.

Im a Aeries.

I'm an aeris, what that entails I'm unsure of though I've heard some people say to me that I am one even when they don't know my birth date.

Hmmm.....Aries.

Aries are reckless and determined. Nothing will stand in their way if they can help it, including people. They've got heaps of physical energy and are very competitive. They have to come first in everything. If they don't, they'll let you know what a bad loser they are. Never tell an Aries they're wrong either. They become dangerous. They make fantastic mates, great leaders and good politicians. They like to supervise and organize more than actually working. Never ignore this sign as their ego will be severely deflated and that's not a pretty sight. It's not all bad - they're friendly, kind and generous and certainly cute to a sagittarian!

Please note - D :lol: lly accepts no responsibility for the views expressed in this post as she's a Sagittarian :whistling:

I'm a Picies

Something fishy here

Hehe

Babybub

Pisces.

Pisceans are extremely psychic and can amaze people with their uncanny ability to predict things. They are usually gifted in anything creative from designing to music. They are also very clever when they want to be. They have the most stunning eyes and that's the first thing that attracts the opposite sex. They are probably the first ones to start a rumour and could find it a bit tough to keep a secret. They are everyone's friend so can be a touch easily led because fish have no backbones. In other words they can't say 'no'. Pisceans like quiet places and beautiful surroundings and probably wouldn't thank you for giving them a surprise party.

What's so fishy?

D :D lly

Hmm, I'm a virgo.

practical, hmm check

efficient, check

critical, check

heh neat, ah wikipedia

Sorry, what did you mean? :P

Virgo.

Virgos are one of the most misunderstood signs of the zodiac. People think they're fussy, critical bad tempered and picky but that's only because they want everything to be perfect. This is the sign of cleanliness, although lots of Virgo's have the grottiest bedrooms and hang their clothes on the floor. They're extremely inquisitive and have a dreadful time trying to relax. Virgos make fantastic friends. If a minor crises pops up you can be sure the Virgo will have everything under control in 30 seconds. They are always on the move because they like to learn as much as they can before they take off again. They excel at work so they probably get all the boring jobs (the ones Leo wouldn't be seen dead doing).

D :) lly

wow dolly, that is almost a good discription of me. i have a huge thirst for knowledge. my room is messy, but an organized mess. i am good at dealing with minor crisises. not so much with the boring jobs though.

Gemini... great site with descriptions here: http://www.kellystarsigns.com/

mine:

"Short Summary

Gemini's have amazing brains. They store data like you wouldn't believe. Lots of people think they talk garbage but this is because their minds move faster than their mouth. Gemini's are generous, affectionate and impulsive and hate hanging around. Boredom and relaxing frightens them. If they're not on the move they go mad. They are great with kids because they never grow up themselves. If you have a Gemini friend, life will never be dull. They love to be respected; this is pretty hard because they're so changeable. In fact, they are often prone to losing their train of thought mid sentence. They're practical jokers too, but can get aggravated if someone turns the trick on them."

I am on a cusp between

Libra: the sign of the scales and like its symbol it is always in pursuit of balance.

and

Scorpios: can be vengeful, intense and unsettling. They are considered to be bad boys and girls!

Is this me or what?

PS: If you want know about yours try here Sun Sign Astrology

im a leo. im not sure what the description is though.

Leo (according to Kelly)

Leo's are larger than life - or so they think. Everything is "me first" and if they don't win, watch out. They have to have all the ideas. If it's a good one it's his or hers, if it's a rotten one, it's someone else's. They're very generous and extremely helpful. If you're feeling a bit low, go to a Leo for some TLC. They love expensive presents and would expect you to leave the price tag on so they can see how much you've spent. They love people and you'll rarely see a Leo by themselves. They hardly ever get moody; in fact they're pretty good tempered for a lion.

Thanks Rhezz, I didn't quote source but I did say it wasn't my analysis! You quoted Gemini but you didn't comment on whether you thought it described you or not?

I couldn't click anything from your link bayb - it's a pay-site isn't it? Anyway, the Scorpio "bad boys and girls" made me giggle knowingly :P And from the little I know about Librans, they love to be surrounded by pretty things, so that sounds a lot like the bayb we know and love!

D :wub: lly

I am a Capricorn. The reading from Kelly's is....

Capricorns are lucky. They are the ones who look younger as they get older. They are very attractive and neat and once they get over their shyness they are quite aggressive. They can be trusted to keep a secret and are really great in emergencies. Sometimes they are a little bit impulsive but as their intuition is pretty strong, they usually make the right decisions. They're creative, sensitive and patient. On a bad day they can be jealous, selfish and moody. They are very close to their family and are usually the last ones to leave home.

This describes me more or less.

Scorpio (also according to Kelly)

Scorpios make everyone go weak at the knees they are so utterly gorgeous. They have a brain sharper than a computer and no challenge is too difficult. They are very interesting, friendly and helpful. If you don't do something mean to a Scorpio they will be your friend for life. They have total control of everything and everyone. They are extremely jealous and will plan for weeks how to get their revenge. They make the best detectives, doctors and lawyers as nothing escapes their notice.

D :ph34r: lly

:lol:

Well done Rezzy, join the Gemini club.

I too am a gemini and yes, most people think I talk rubbish. I do like to absorb

information (I listen to Radio 4 in the car... aged 19. sad no?). And I keep a dictionary by my bed so I can correct my room mate's spelling.

I also have a another classic gemini trait, dual personality... And crazy mood swings. It's a good sign to be.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its so strange, i dont follow weekly star signs or even monthly, i think its carbage, but that description fits me!

Scorpios make everyone go weak at the knees they are so utterly gorgeous. hell no i'm not

They have a brain sharper than a computer and we havnt taken over the world because...?

and no challenge is too difficult. 100 push-ups in one second is

They are very interesting, thats what my psychiatrist said

friendly only online

and helpful. only if it involves someones suffering

If you don't do something mean to a Scorpio they will be your friend for life. blatant lie

They have total control of everything and everyone. so,...we have taken over the world? why was i not informed of this?

They are extremely jealous i envy however greed trumps

and will plan for weeks how to get their revenge. thats been known to happen.

They make the best detectives, doctors and lawyers i could be a lawyer but our country has enough of them.

as nothing escapes their notice. oh boy is that not true. ha ha... nevermind :ninja:

Well Blah blah blah............

No one has mentoined the best yet.

I`m a cancerian (Astron. a constelation(the crab), said to represent

a crab crushed under the foot of Hercules.)(taken from concise Oxford ninth

edition, Thanks.) supposedly home lovig but have a hard shell to keep others out.

You could be bitten by a scorpion in a desert or be killed by a bull in spain

maybe even mauled by a lion in africa, But the best bit is CANCER can

get you anywhere..................

an i still smoke 20 a day even tho it got my grandfather.........

Tj.

Leo (according to Kelly)

Leo's are larger than life - or so they think. Everything is "me first" and if they don't win, watch out. They have to have all the ideas. If it's a good one it's his or hers, if it's a rotten one, it's someone else's. They're very generous and extremely helpful. If you're feeling a bit low, go to a Leo for some TLC. They love expensive presents and would expect you to leave the price tag on so they can see how much you've spent. They love people and you'll rarely see a Leo by themselves. They hardly ever get moody; in fact they're pretty good tempered for a lion.

Thanks Rhezz, I didn't quote source but I did say it wasn't my analysis! You quoted Gemini but you didn't comment on whether you thought it described you or not?

I couldn't click anything from your link bayb - it's a pay-site isn't it? Anyway, the Scorpio "bad boys and girls" made me giggle knowingly

:o:o YIKES!!!! :o:o If I didnt know I was a LEO I sure do now!!!! It's frightening sometimes!!! I go through phases of interest in astrology, the ocult etc.etc. I guess you could say things new age. hmmmmmmmmmmm but then again that makes no sense kinda funny and odd how almost everything they call new age is actually very very old ;) Oh well enough deep thought for tonite thinkin too much might hurt myself!! lol!!!

Now whos got some expensive gifts for me :D:Crylol: