LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warn... Status...?

Every member has them. Only you can see your own warn status.

These forums allow administrators and moderators to add infractions to your account in case you do something objectionable.

If your warn status is blank, that's a good thing. If full, then bad. Very, very bad naughty.

Yeah it's not a big deal. In the old quote: "Don't start nuff'in, there won't be nuff'in"

Only you see yours as was said...well not exactly I see yours and everybody else's for that matter. There are only a few members that have ever got a "hit" on the warn meter. Even less that have two of them..don't recall anyone that got any higher, as they were probably just not suited for this site.

Make your posts as you want, I wouldn't give it much thought as it's pretty much a no brainer on what is acceptable here. The "do onto others thingee" :thumbsup:

I've seen this before and i was thinking, instead of telling you about a -1, which in some cases upsets people, how about say a threshold required. Meaning like, only display negative reputation when it gets to a certain level. that way we can identify spammers and people won't get upset just because one person doesn't like there post.

I've seen this before and i was thinking, instead of telling you about a -1, which in some cases upsets people, how about say a threshold required. Meaning like, only display negative reputation when it gets to a certain level. that way we can identify spammers and people won't get upset just because one person doesn't like there post.

Ya missed this post, this is about your warn meter (status). The one under your left profile on your post, under real age in your case. The one in question is governed by a Admin only. The rep system is another can of worms. :thumbsup:

Yeah it's not a big deal. In the old quote: "Don't start nuff'in, there won't be nuff'in"

Only you see yours as was said...well not exactly I see yours and everybody else's for that matter. There are only a few members that have ever got a "hit" on the warn meter. Even less that have two of them..don't recall anyone that got any higher, as they were probably just not suited for this site.

Make your posts as you want, I wouldn't give it much thought as it's pretty much a no brainer on what is acceptable here. The "do onto others thingee" :thumbsup:

Wish someone would have told me about no one else seeing it 3 years ago when I was unrightfully flagged! I spent the last 3 years thinking that I was the only one on the boards with a warn status. The emotional trauma that has cost me is irreversible! ;)

i'm confused... i dont have a warn status at all.. but my daddy tells me i'm the biggest trouble maker he knows!

The warn status could be used as a humiliation tool.

Think of the possibilities.

That's hot.

The warn status could be used as a humiliation tool.

Think of the possibilities.

That's hot.

see and people complain!!!!

so if anyone is into humiliation maybe they should post that and we can all just keep giving them negative votes to their posts and hte mods can warn them on occasion, it would make their day!!!!

i'm confused... i dont have a warn status at all.. but my daddy tells me i'm the biggest trouble maker he knows!

:huh: Have Daddy contact me, I'm sure we can work something out.:P

Yes, only mods can adjust warn levels. It's the more official rating system - a way for us to track trouble makers over time.

Haha, I was curious because my girlfriend is listed as one of those 'trouble-makers' ;) She doesn't post anymore though so we're all safe.

**Edit: It's her reputation that took a few hits, not her warn status. I didn't realize it was different. Still funny though. -s

Warnings are rare. It's as close to a ban as you can get without getting banned. Generally saved for respected members who go off their meds and need a little reminder to behave :) If it's someone brand new, they would be banned, but someone who normally doesn't act out will get a warning to calm down. Plus these days I usually just go with a PM to find out what's really going on.

Warnings are rare. It's as close to a ban as you can get without getting banned. Generally saved for respected members who go off their meds and need a little reminder to behave :) If it's someone brand new, they would be banned, but someone who normally doesn't act out will get a warning to calm down. Plus these days I usually just go with a PM to find out what's really going on.

I've been there before. LOL

Or "fall off the wagon" end up drinking and post stupid things.