LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Would You React?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I haven't seen a topic like this yet. I'm gonna describe a situation with diaper, a totally HYPOTHETICAL situation, and let you saw how you would act.

We all have had close calls/near misses/etc etc etc regarding diapers.

I guess you can think of this as a game of sorts.

-----------------------------------

It's a Friday afternoon. You just got off from work early. You had spent your entire 8 hour shift diapered up and during the course of your shift you had a flooding before lunch, a flooding during lunch, and a mini-flood before your shift ended. You waddle to the card as best as you can, not letting other coworkers see you waddle. It works, you fool them all again as you always do. you get in your car, and on the way home you stop at McDonalds and grab a large tea. Your drive home is about 30 minutes so you wisely know to carry extra diapers in your diaper bag. After buying the tea, you change you dirty diaper in the restroom and tosse the rolled up diaper and wipes in the trashbin. You drive home, having one small flood from the tea. You are glad to see your wife's/husbnd's car is still not in the carport. They told you earlier they were on a business trip for a few days. This means you have the whole weekend alone with your diapers, and can baby/pamper up as much as you want. So ya set everything down, flop on the couch and turn on the television. Some random crap like the gameshow network or whatever. After 30 minutes you strt to get tired and HOT. you remember that your air unit cut off Wednesday and the repaire dude won't be showing up until Monday at the earliest. Your living room's windows face the back yard and have curtains, so no one can see inside. Wife/husband and kids are gone so you decide to shed your clothes except the diaper because of the heat (like, for real, imagine your place with no air in august). About an hour later you doze off while laying on the couch trying to keep cool from the one ceiling fan in the living room.

***************TIME PASSES********************

Three hours later you wake up from a good nap, sucking your thumb/pci/finger/whatever you suck while sleeping. You look up and your wife/husband and kids are sitting around the living room in different chairs. They are all staring at you mouth agape. They have seen you in a wet diaper, sucking your thumb. :o:o:o:o

What in the world would YOU do if this happened?? :o

Remember, this is hypothetical. It's never happened to me and I would feel bad for anyone who it did happen to. :(

So...quick!!! What's your on the spot explanation for this embarrasing situation??

I would ask the children to leave the room and explain to my wife about my fetish (that being if my wife was that inconsiderate to bring the kids in the room in the first place) But if they walked in first and after a discussion with the wife first I'll explain that people have different tastes in life and there if nothing wrong with that, With the wife I'll act that its nothing to be ashamed about......

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well in this hypothetical situation your kids have been staring at you while asleep in a wet diaper and sucking your thumb/paci.

That kind of image could scar a kid for life, and totally ruin and reputation you have.

Well in this hypothetical situation your kids have been staring at you while asleep in a wet diaper and sucking your thumb/paci.

That kind of image could scar a kid for life, and totally ruin and reputation you have.

I'm incontinent, so this is not a problem, and never was with my family. However! This thread is disturbing. Let's just keep it with wife or girlfriend, husband or boyfriend and leave the kids out of it. Okay?

I would ask the children to leave the room and explain to my wife about my fetish (that being if my wife was that inconsiderate to bring the kids in the room in the first place) But if they walked in first and after a discussion with the wife first I'll explain that people have different tastes in life and there if nothing wrong with that, With the wife I'll act that its nothing to be ashamed about......

I told you so...... give members enough time and leeway, and you can be surprised at what they can come out with.

Goerge, excellent post.

Now, back on topic...

I never have, nor never will be in that situation. It is easily avoided by being open with a loved one in the first place. But, little_jonny's comment may seem like the best way out. Nice one, I love it.

• Like 1

Well let see, I am sitting in my living room typing away in just my T-shirt and attend on. I'm incontinent and the kids (5) have known since my accident when they were young but now they are 19 to 30. They aren't emotionally scarred either, one is in his room right now (23) and when he wakes up he will come out and see the afternoon, probably see me still at the computer. When they were somewhere between 9 and highschool they have all seen me in bed asleep or dozing with my bottle (my comforter I used to and still do use for that). If they knew about anymore of my AB feelings than that I would have some explaining to do though.

Now to the hypothetical (using my family), I would wake up roll over and say hi honey your home early, sorry dinner isn't ready but I was hot and fell asleep on the couch. Wish they would fix the air conditioner soon. And Wow it is a shock to see all of you sitting in the same room for once, whats up?

Guest Wetnmessy247

I need to clarify a bit here because some of ya'll are adding in things to the story that I wasn't asking for.

Let's see...

1.) You AREN'T incontinent.

2.) Your wife and kids DON'T know about your ABDL.

NOW how would you react. I'm seeing a lot of "well my kids know and..."

That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if NOONE knew, you had the whole weekend to yourself, and the family paid an early return home. I don't see what is so hard about imaging this scenario. It's not that damn complicated.

You're in a shirt and used diaper on the couch. Family comes home.

How do you react? This is HYPOTHETICAL, so don't apply real world facts about your own life.

I personally loved the "where did everyone go and who took the beer?"

Problem with this is, ya gotta act drunk/hungover. And it's like 5:00 in the afternoon. Kinda early to be having a party, no?

Please don't say "well my family knows I am incon so..." IRRELEVANT!!

I hate how some people make things more difficult than they are.

I would wake up roll over and say hi honey your home early, sorry dinner isn't ready but I was hot and fell asleep on the couch. Wish they would fix the air conditioner soon. And Wow it is a shock to see all of you sitting in the same room for once, whats up?

Similarly: "NOW ya'll wanna have family time?!"

I guess I would say, "I have been using diapers for quiet a while, and was discrete as possible. You were not going to be home, and I didn't think it would matter if I was alone and wore this. After all, it's why I wear them anyway. I hope you can understand, but it's the truth."

Well honey...should I call the divorce lawyer...or will you be doing it?

yeah all i could think was to say something like "i'll be out by monday" lol..

but honestly it IS a thought provoking question.. i mean what would you do if say you leftr your door unlocked because you had a relative dropping something off, and you were supposed to be going out, and you ended up falling asleep and missing whatever you were going to go to, only your relative came over with the stuff and saw you passed out in just a wet diaper and a pacifier. Remember you had given your relative permission to come in because you were supposed to be gone.

I honestly have no idea what i would say or do.. i just hope it never happens to me!

• Like 1

"Shit.. Okay, this is awkward.. let me explain... You know my crazy friend Roberto and his crazy meditation? Well he told me about this new meditation technique and for some reason, I bought into it and gave it a shot thinking it might be a cool escape? You know, like regressing to a state of no thought by thinking of being a baby... I know, its crazy.. Damn Roberto.. but wait, what are you all doing here? Wait, let me change cause this is too weird right now." Go change, talk about other shit.

That'd satisfy the kids curiosity I hope, and the wife temporarily. Then tell the wife about being AB/DL properly and progress to having your true fantasies fulfilled instead of hiding it. Only live once.. Its too sweet.

-JeiSiN

*wakes up* Oh, when did you get in? How long was I out? *checks diaper* Oh, excuse me. *walks into the bedroom, changes and puts clothes on, then comes back out.* So, anything exciting happen today?