LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposing Of A Disposable

I personally avoided living in a dorm while I was in college because I hated the entire concept of dorms, and didn't want roommates. (The only "roommate" I'd want is my girlfriend, and she's well aware of my diaper fetish.) However, disposing of used diapers is relatively easy:

1. Wrap the used diaper up. Since you seem to be a fan of Goodnites Blackoutsunset, I'd recommend leaving the sides intact and "folding" them in on themselves, or tearing both sides and "rolling" them up like a traditional baby-diaper. If you want to tape them shut you can, but it's really not necessary.

2. Place the used diaper in a plastic bag. Trash bags are best, but any plastic bag will work. Push down on the bag and turn it a few times to seal in the diaper. Now turn the sealed diaper inside-out and repeat; what you're effectively doing is sealing the diaper in two layers of plastic--repeat a third time if possible. Now seal the bag tightly and securely.

3. Store the sealed bag with the diaper inside of it in a black plastic trash bag or a reusable plastic container with a lid. If you use a reusable container, make sure that the lid is secure.

4. If you use a black plastic trash bag, take it to the trash room on trash day, or dump it in the dumpster yourself.

I should note that I never mess my diapers, but if you do, follow steps 1 and 2, and then follow step five below:

5. Take the diaper directly to the dumpster; trust me, it'll wreak before the day is over. Think of it this way: If you didn't flush the toilet and left crap in it, even with the lid down, it'd smell, right? Same here; it's a lot easier to conceal the smell of urine then the smell of feces. (I've had a toilet break on me with feces in it--trust me, it's not fun.)

I generally used to take any diapers I used home with me when I left college for the day and throw them away there. I carried them in plastic bags in my backpack, and made sure they weren't visible while I was on campus. On occasion, if I entered a bathroom and noticed that there was piss all over the floor, and none of the toilets/urinals were flushed, and the trash was practically overflowing, then I might drop a used diaper into it if I was the only one in the bathroom. My rationale for this was actually quite simple: If my "fellow classmates" were going to trash the bathroom, and the janitors weren't doing their job (even after a few of us complained repeatedly to staff and faculty about the problem,) then I really didn't mind leaving a pee-soaked diaper in the trash. At least my urine was in a diaper, which was in a plastic bag, and not on the floor, toilet seat, or ceiling, (I wish I were joking about that last part, but I'm not,) and if it took a used diaper to get someone to clean the bathroom, so be it. The way I see it, I did the janitor a favor compared to what my classmates were doing. (I honestly did this no more than two times mind you.)

Oh, and if you're one of the people who trashes or trashed the bathroom, and essentially was the reason I was wearing a diaper in the first place, the following message is for you: Point your damn dick into the bowl/urinal when you pee. Don't sh*t on the toilet seat, and when you're done, flush! If you don't want to touch the flusher, use your foot, or a paper towel, but flush. If you're the guy who pissed on the middle of the floor, not even near the toilets or the urinals, and thought it was funny, you were wrong. I don't appreciate nearly breaking my neck from tripping on your urine, and I don't appreciate your urine on my shoes. Furthermore, I really don't appreciate seeing your used condoms hanging out of the trash can, on the floor, or in the stall near the toilet. You wouldn't like seeing my used condom, and I don't like seeing yours. And finally, you may be repulsed by my diaper, but at least my diaper is sealed away in a sanitary manner, and is actually in the trashcan, and not lying next to it.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone who is mindful of others while in a public restroom, but if you saw what the restrooms that I usually had to use at a four-year university looked like, you'd understand why I posted the above paragraph. I once entered a restroom on campus that had a puddle of pee no less than foot from the door, and I nearly went flying from the slick floor. I was admittedly glad that I was wearing Goodnites when that happened, because I didn't want to spend anymore time in that bathroom than I absolutely had to.

Seriously though, common sense should tell you when it's time to throw your used diapers away Blackoutsunset. At home, I store my used ones in trash bag, in a cool, dry, isolated part of my house. This way, they don't wreak from the heat of the garage, they're not visible to my family or friends, and I can just dump them into the trashcan on trash night and not worry about them stinking up the place. Dorms are different, but if you have a single, it should be relatively easy for you to purchase a trash can and use it for your diapers. If your dorm has a closet, you should put the aforementioned can in there, and keep a "regular" trash can out in the open. If you're using Goodnites, you could even use an actual diaper pail if you had the money and space for it in your closet. Just don't be sloppy about emptying it. Again, common sense should prevail. :)

• Like 1

le: If my "fellow classmates" were going to trash the bathroom, and the janitors weren't doing their job (even after a few of us complained repeatedly to staff and faculty about the problem,) t

ok i just have to say 1. i have lived at four different universities.. janitors clean the restrooms ONCE a day... often either very early morning or very late at night. so if the restrooms are dirty it would be because your fellow dorm mates are so inconsiderate to their peers and dorm co-habitants that they piss everywhere and put trash all over the floor.

I work in a dorm where the students are lucky enough to have two custodians we each check and clean the bathrooms ONCE per shift. There are 15 bathrooms in the dorm, plus a multitude of other things to do. vacuuming, cleaning surfaces, windows, taking out trash, cleaning entry ways, sweeping stairwells, mopping floors. It takes 20 minutes to clean one bathroom where i work, this has 4 showers, three toilets and 4 sinks, because you see the cleaner needs to sit for five minutes at the least for it to truely do its job. fifteen bathrooms at 20 minutes each means 5 hours of a shift is spent cleaning bathrooms, that only leaves three hours to pick up the rest of hte mess the students leave.

sorry, but its just aggrivating people in dorms think custodian means maid. If you can't keep a bathroom clean for 24 hours after it has been throughly cleaned then you shouldn't be allowed to use it! Where i work, if the bathrooms are rediculously mess, i lock them down for 48 hours and the residents have to go to another floor to use the bathroom.

Give your custodians a break, we have to clean up your piss and shit and spit and cum and nasty food put everywhere because you silly dorm students are too lazy to clean up after yourselves.

ok sorry rant over.....

but i agree, take your diapers out to the dumpster directly. When we continuously found used adult diapers in the trash, we tracked down the source and started returning them to the person who ewas leaving them in the trash.. so careful you might have me as your custodian...

• Like 1

From August 1981 until May 1988 when I graduated from law school, I lived in two different university dorms. All for years of pre-law my dorm mate Frances Weaver wet as much as me. I had just switched from gauze diapers so was learning how to dispose of Attends. Frances had been wearing Attends for a few years so she taught me about this.

We saved plastic bags from the campus general store. Every evening we would tie up the bag with that days used diapers and carry it down to an outside trash bin. Never did we leave a used diaper in a ladies room trash container. Toward the end of our senior year some moot courts were so long we would wear Attends to class, just as we would wear to parties. If we had to change in a public restroom, we still carried the baggie with the wet diaper back to the outside trash bin.

I did the same sort of thing at the law school dorm and campus. By then I needed disposable 24/7.

These days I usually only need smaller slip-in disposable pads. They fit in a medium zip-lock type baggie, a supply of which I carry in my brief case. Once sealed in the baggie there is no odor and the custodians can see what is inside. At my office I have a private lav. Our office custodians know I am incontinent so the contents of my private trash container is no shock. I also tip them each generously. In the court houses I do need to change in public ladies rooms. I use the clear baggies since I cannot carry used diapers around in my brief case.

let me clarify, we have no problem if someone is properly wrapping their used incontinent products in a bag and then disposing of it in a bathroom trash can in the offices on campus, as there is no dumpster they can quickly go to... but we have some staff who would not wrap it or even close it and just plop it in the trashcann leaving it to stink up the entire bathroom everyone used.. uncluding the school president...

and in the dorms the students are not allowed to dump personal trash in teh bathrooms, it is strictly for paper towels and empty soap/shampoo bottles. I enforce this strictly, but then again i work with 18 year olds who have always had their mother to clean up after them.

We also have no problem leaving a roll of black trashbags in those people's offices who are incontinent so no one can see the contents if they change. I also provide a roll to one of the students who wears for a medical condition. The student never mentions that i leave a roll for him once a month, but i see him using them, and i never mention it to him, its just something we do for anyone who requires discretion.

But yes, be nice to your custodians,... remember they have keys to your dorm room!!!!!

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Here's a rather innovative thought:

Create some sort of airlocked closet/space where you can store messy diapers for extended periods of time. Airlocked so the stench doesn't get out.

Stow away messy diapers for a week or two at a time, then take them all out in one giant trashbag.

That way you won't draw suspicion taking out suspicious bags every day. I don't have an airlocked place, but I have a secret area in my apartment where the smell doesn't get out.

I've started doing this store for a week/take out thing now because one of my hot neighbors saw me take out a see through bag, and it just soo happened the messy side of a used Bambino was showing it's side to her. I told her I had a friend over who had a kid. She believed me but she may have been suspicious anyway since it was a big diaper for a baby, and babies don't mess as huge as I do.

So yea, once a week or two disposal eliminates suspicion. Just make sure the bag isn't see through. Can't imagine anything worse than someone seeing you toss a whole bag full of messy diaapers. :o

ok i just have to say 1. i have lived at four different universities.. janitors clean the restrooms ONCE a day... often either very early morning or very late at night. so if the restrooms are dirty it would be because your fellow dorm mates are so inconsiderate to their peers and dorm co-habitants that they piss everywhere and put trash all over the floor.

I never said that I lived in a dorm, nor did I say that the bathrooms in question were in any way connected to a dorm room. ;)

The bathrooms in question were actually connected to lecture halls; it never occurred to me to actually ask anyone if the ones in the dorms were as bad. Granted, there was enough gossip to indicate that the bathrooms connected to the dorms may indeed have been as bad, if not worse, but I don't put too much faith in gossip.

sorry, but its just aggrivating people in dorms think custodian means maid. If you can't keep a bathroom clean for 24 hours after it has been throughly cleaned then you shouldn't be allowed to use it! Where i work, if the bathrooms are rediculously mess, i lock them down for 48 hours and the residents have to go to another floor to use the bathroom.

Give your custodians a break, we have to clean up your piss and shit and spit and cum and nasty food put everywhere because you silly dorm students are too lazy to clean up after yourselves.

Sarah_ab, I realize that you referred to your post as a rant, but you seem to be taking my post way too personally. I'm sure that you're good at your job, but I also hope you realize that some people--regardless of the field that they work in--just suck at there job, are lazy and/or apathetic, or are a combination of all three. This particular University seemed to suffer from a problem with laziness, as well as incompetence, and was a complete apathy vortex. (I transferred in as a junior and seriously considered transferring after my first semester.) For every good or excellent professor, there were at least three who were pretty poor at their jobs. In addition, there were at least three professor who I really wanted to see fired, but who were effectively protected by tenure in their professors' union. I'm sure that not everyone in your profession is as good at their job as you are.

I'm not sure whether or not the custodians ever tried locking down the bathrooms at this particular University, although if they did, the backlash from the stupid parents of the students, coupled with the backlash from unionized professors who share the same restrooms, would like result in the termination of the custodian's (or custodians') employment. Being a private university, most of the funding for the school comes from alumni, faculty, and parents of students. A few years back there was an incident off campus that resulted in a lawsuit, with a lot of angry and idiotic parents attempting to sue the university for something that they had absolutely no control over whatsoever. The stupid parents--and I have no problem saying that--also don't seem to understand that their university students are adults and are expected to act as such. No one with even basic knowledge of our legal system would hold the university accountable for what they were being sued for. (The lawsuit was analogous to suing 7-11 for a defective product purchased at the Wal-Mart next door.) Again, it's clear that you do a better job in your occupation than some of your fellow co-workers, sarah_ab. Again, I wasn't a dorm student, and I cleaned up after myself, which is more than I can say for most people at this particular university. It's funny, I attended a community college with an excellent staff, excellent faculty, and mostly excellent students, and then I transferred to a university that was almost the exact opposite.

but i agree, take your diapers out to the dumpster directly. When we continuously found used adult diapers in the trash, we tracked down the source and started returning them to the person who ewas leaving them in the trash.. so careful you might have me as your custodian...
Technically I never wore "adult" diapers; I used Goodnites and on a couple of occasions, Underjams. :P Regardless, you and I are on the same side in this matter.

let me clarify, we have no problem if someone is properly wrapping their used incontinent products in a bag and then disposing of it in a bathroom trash can in the offices on campus, as there is no dumpster they can quickly go to... but we have some staff who would not wrap it or even close it and just plop it in the trashcann leaving it to stink up the entire bathroom everyone used.. uncluding the school president...

I always carried a bag on me for anything I used, and as I noted before, I generally didn't even want to leave it behind for the custodian to deal with. I can understand why you'd be annoyed with the people who didn't even bother to sealed their used diapers up, or to put them in a plastic bag though. I'm also sure that you have to deal with your fair share of used condoms that have been dropped on the floor in the men's room, and maxipads stuck to the stall/floor/random other surface in the ladies' room as well, not to mention who knows what else, and I feel for you.

As I mentioned, I only left a used diaper, sealed in a plastic bag on top of an overflowing trash can twice. Apparently, urine on the ceiling, (among other places) unflushed toilets/urinals, and used condoms didn't phase these guys, but a pee-soaked pair of Goodnites for Girls, sealed tightly in a plastic trash bag was so gross that it'd cause students to immediately seek out a custodian to clean the restroom. I'd call the students who trashed the restrooms swine, but that would be an insult to pigs.

Finally, I found the fact that the cleaners have to sit for five minutes interesting, sarah_ab. I actually wonder if that's what I'm allergic to in public restrooms. Basically, whenever I use a public restroom, I feel like my face is on fire, I have trouble breathing, and it usually takes me anywhere from 10-30 minutes to pee instead of the usual 10 seconds that it takes me at home. When I walk out of a public restroom, my face is always flush, and I'm usually short of breath. In truth, even after I began wearing diapers as a "diaper lover," it never occurred to me to wear a diaper out of the house to avoid dealing with public restrooms. At some point I was ranting to my girlfriend about the agony that I go through in public restrooms, and she just said "why not just wear a diaper when you go out?" I looked at her and jokingly replied, "How dare you point out the obvious and make sense!" I felt like a total idiot for not thinking of the idea myself. While I'm not incontinent, I guess you could say that I should probably be avoiding public restrooms; if you saw what I looked like after using one, you'd probably agree with me.

Get a shaker like they use for salt in theaters and fill it with baking soda.

then just cover the wet area of the diaper with a dusting of baking soda and bag it.

This will keep down the bacterial growth and odor for a couple days.

http://www.restaurant-hq.com/images/DRG-10H.jpg

This is why they used to use baking soda in diaper pails.

A few drops of tea tree oil also helps hide the ammonia odor.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I think I'm just gonna get rid of them one at a time in some sort of bag at a dumpster behind the dorm. Seems like the easiest way to do it. I stay up late a lot so going out there late when no one can see seems like the easiest way to do it. I don't want to drop money on a Diaper Genie or some expensive bags. Zip-lock bags are the way for me. Just gonna be careful about it.

Finally, I found the fact that the cleaners have to sit for five minutes interesting, sarah_ab. I actually wonder if that's what I'm allergic to in public restrooms.

it definitely could be, most cleaners to be really effectively and kill the amount of germs they say they do need to sit for quite a while, if they are not be completely wiped up residues will ensue, also many places because of the horrible horrible swine flu we are all to be afraid of, starting having their custodians spray a spray disinfectant on all 'touch' surfaces multiple times a day (such as door knobs, the water faucets, toilets etc..) using the kind you just spray and leave and it dries and kills on its own, however if it has not been the alloted amount of time you can get this cleaner on your hands, clothes etc... without knowing it, and if it is an aerosol can, it will stay in the air as well... so it could definitely be an allergy to the disinfectants being used.

• Like 1

Get a shaker like they use for salt in theaters and fill it with baking soda.

then just cover the wet area of the diaper with a dusting of baking soda and bag it.

This will keep down the bacterial growth and odor for a couple days.

http://www.restauran...ges/DRG-10H.jpg

This is why they used to use baking soda in diaper pails.

A few drops of tea tree oil also helps hide the ammonia odor.

Unfortunately, the 'baking soda' idea is not only poor, but can also be extremely dangerous. Baking soda IS sodium bicarbonate OR NaHCO3. I will refer you back to the original problem of placing cloth diapers in a sealed diaper pail, with watered chlorine bleach as the soaking agent. The chemical reaction of a urine containing diaper with chlorine would, in small quanties, release chlorine gas. In larger quanties, create an explosion.

Unless you wish to get rid of used diapers by blowing them, and yourself up, I would not add chlorine in any quantity to diapers.

Currently water, and water alone is the suggested additive to diaper pails.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I have a sometimes used diaper pail.

The stench disappears with a handful of glade plugins and tons of lysol.

Sometimes I caan forget to empty the diaper genie and when the glade wears off I'm like "damn!! Forgot about those diapers!!"