LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposing Of A Disposable

Plan on taking out the trash every morning & night. Better yet, whenever you're leaving the room just grab the bag if there's a diaper in it. You'll not be able to contain the smell of a messy diaper, perfumes & deodorants will only work so long. You can double bag it in those plastic bags you get at the grocery store, but that only does so much. If you're able to, start buying & using Nullo tablets. They can help somewhat.

Are you thinking you'll be able to hide this from people and continue to wear in secret? Wetting is one thing, but if you're going to engage in messing your diapers, you'll not keep your secret for long. Oh, you'll start out being very careful, but before too long you'll get complacent, start having close calls and eventually get caught. I know it's been many years since I was in college, but secrets in the dorm room tend to become gossip in the food hall much faster than you can imagine.

• Like 2

i am in a college dorm room by myself and i wear them at night and i use ziplock bags those work SO SO SO well i just keep it all in the bottom of my drawrs it works out really well everyother day i take out the trash i sure one a night and it works amazing email me if you have any questions i youd love to help :)

• Like 2

I used to use the plastic tubs kitty litter comes in. They seal tight and will keep a poopy diaper from stinking up your place for a day or two. That plus double bagging the dirty diaper will cut down the smell a lot.

Plan on taking out the trash every morning & night. Better yet, whenever you're leaving the room just grab the bag if there's a diaper in it. You'll not be able to contain the smell of a messy diaper, perfumes & deodorants will only work so long. You can double bag it in those plastic bags you get at the grocery store, but that only does so much. If you're able to, start buying & using Nullo tablets. They can help somewhat.

Are you thinking you'll be able to hide this from people and continue to wear in secret? Wetting is one thing, but if you're going to engage in messing your diapers, you'll not keep your secret for long. Oh, you'll start out being very careful, but before too long you'll get complacent, start having close calls and eventually get caught. I know it's been many years since I was in college, but secrets in the dorm room tend to become gossip in the food hall much faster than you can imagine.

Plus one :) Shopping bags generally have holes in them- take a look at a few :o They help with concealment but they're not airtight. You need trash bags at the least for storage, tied off well-and even then there will be odor making it's way through soon. And college budgets usually don't have room for diapers and a lot of trash bags :(

What you'll need is a really good roommate who maintains your discretion- and to keep that high level of discretion for them as much as for yourself B) There's no way to know about that till it happens so you're taking some chances you need to think deeply about beforehand ;) Believe me, if your classmates find out that you're a DL then that's what they're going to remember you for years later down the road when that knowledge may affect the business you want to transact :angry: Just because there's nothing wrong with being a DL doesn't mean that most people see it that way yet :rolleyes: Better to be realistic than idealistic on this one.

Bettypooh

I'm going to be living in a dorm next year by myself and I want to have diapers in my room to wet and mess but I wanna know if anyone has tricks on getting rid of wet and messy diapers. I also need a way to hide them so they don't smell. Any ideas?

All the tips are above. A bucket with a lid and double bag the messy ones, take the diapers out in the mornng and evening if you go out again. You can always put the your plastic bag of diapers into a cloth shopping bag to further disguise your "package". Have fun, I am sure you will. :biker_h4h:

Guest little_jonny

also try and buy some oder bags. some of them will lockin the smell.. shopping bags from stores work a little but sometimes will leak out the smell. and of course when you to throw them away,make sure you have black trash bags so people can't see whats inside.

I am in favor of bagging and taking them out right to a dumpster or trash can. I never understood the storing of used diapers. If you must store them, tinfoil is the most smell resistant option, way better than plastic. It also visually conceals the contents.

Guest Wetnmessy247

For me it's this:

Put messy diaper in large trash bag; throw in a few air fresheners; spray a ton of febreeze; tie tightly; then double bag; set in closet.

I typiclly do this till I have 2 or 3 messy diapers in the closet. The take all three and put in larger trash bag. Air freshener, febreeze. Put in passenger seat of car. Drive to dump. Toss messy diapers.

Air out closet and apartment by opening windows and turning on fans; light scented candles (TONS OF EM) to get the stink out. Spray tons of febreeze in stinky closet.

Repeat ad infinitum.

i am in a college dorm room by myself and i wear them at night and i use ziplock bags those work SO SO SO well i just keep it all in the bottom of my drawrs it works out really well everyother day i take out the trash i sure one a night and it works amazing email me if you have any questions i youd love to help :)

I have never thought of that before but that is an phenomenal idea and so obvious!

You are way better off of disposing 2 at a time, to keep the smell down get some 1 gallon zip lock bags the cheaper 1.59 ones from wally world work just as good as the 3. and change national brands.

When I'm in the wearing mood I dispose of my diapers that way, if I use my trash can it weighs a ton on trash day, so I take them 2 at a time to my local fast food store and dispose of them in there outside bins.

But that leaves higher odds of being discovered. I wanna be able to hide as many wet diapers as possible in my room and maybe just one messy diaper. I wanna have to take my diapers out about once a week. That's the hope anyway.

Dude, it's college... nobody gives a fuck what you are doing. People are too absorbed in their own lives and little worlds to notice you at all. If you are that worried just put the diaper in a plastic bag from wal-mart or whatever and if anyone asks just say that it is trash.

Seriously... stop worrying about some stranger that you are never going to see again in your life noticing that you are carrying a wet diaper and start trying to be clean about your habit.

• Like 2

so i'm a custodian in the dorm, and i've lived in the dorms as a student.

first off if uyou have a roomate and you mess they are going to smell it. no question.

second change in the bathrooms, take a bag with you, securely tied the soiled diaper into the bag and immediately take it to the dumpster.

as custodians if we find diapers in the trash on multiple occasions we do find out who it is and talk with them about taking it to the dumpster for hygenic reasons.

but again, your roomate will find out if you mess them, or wear a wet diaper for too long it will smell and leave the room smelling.

changing in the bathroom is your best bet as so many people use them, no one will necessarily know who the smell is coming from and if they do will just think you dropped a deuce in the toilet.

• Like 1

Dude, it's college... nobody gives a fuck what you are doing. People are too absorbed in their own lives and little worlds to notice you at all. If you are that worried just put the diaper in a plastic bag from wal-mart or whatever and if anyone asks just say that it is trash.

Seriously... stop worrying about some stranger that you are never going to see again in your life noticing that you are carrying a wet diaper and start trying to be clean about your habit.

i completely agree about the cleanliness and i would also suggest buying a trashcan with a lid at wal mart or another local shop that sells them. Most dorm rooms don't supply trash can's anyway, and if you are only planning on taking trash out once a week, then buy a larger kitchen size trashcan with a lid, black trashbags, and yes still put your diapers in a smaller bag tied up before you put them in the larger trash bin, also they sell deodorizing sticky things to put on the lid of the trash can so when you open it to throw trash away, the odors don't get out. I would suggest that as no girl wants to hang out in a guys room if it smells nasty.

however freshman year at college, most people are still stuck in the high school gossipy stage and so they will notice weird things, and will gossip.

College is also the beginning of your academic and professional career and as such, you do not want professors and perhaps future employers to hear students talking about your personal hygene, whether it be smells from your room, or from your pants.

Often it is professors who you will be using as references and other universtiy staff members you work with, for graduate school or future jobs, and staff and faculty of universities DO hear what students say about other students. I work in the freshman dorm and know far to much about the students who live here. Often the custodians are treated like they are invisible and the students will go on with their conversations even when i am just feet from them cleaning.

Be clean, be curteous, and be respectful of yourself, your peers, the staff and faculty at the university and you should have no problems.

but i do agree, dont worry so much, just have fun in your diaper wearing and use common sense when it comes to hygenic practices.

• Like 2

If it's something that you're really worried about other people finding out, do what I did and give up diapers until you've got your own place. It really depends on how much stress one or the other will put on you... And you really should get rid of them more than once a week if you do decide to wear while you're there, as odors tend to linger and permeate the environment and be harder to conceal the longer they're around.

I'm moving to a upper classman dorm for juniors and seniors. I don't wet much and mess even less so I think I can get away with once a week if I've used a diaper that week. Often I just wear and take it off without wetting or messing. So has anyone hot stories of stuff they've done while diapered at college?

Guest Wetnmessy247

You see THIS Is why I love alone. Had I ever gotten a roommate, I would have had to have the struggle of getting the person accepting of my diapers.

There are many positives to having few if any connections in the world and getting bogged down in commitments.

So, had a had a college dorm 2 years ago, I would have had to request a single dorm, not shared. Because let me tell you, even if i had a roommate for whatever reason, it wouldn't change the way I do things. I would do then what I do now, store messy diapers in the closet till trash day.

And no roommate=no one to care about the stench of my messy/wet diapers festering in my closet.

Forgive me if I wanna be careful about it. The zip-lock bags was what I was thinking but I didn't wanna do it if it wasn't gonna work.

If you want to "be careful" I'd be more concerned with the smell that a week's worth of dirty diapers is going to leave in your tiny dorm room. No amount of febreze or air freshener is a substitute for taking out the trash before it starts to reek. Trust me... with 2 persons in our house wearing practically 24/7, the dirtys pile up quite quickly. I try to take them out every other day, or the smell starts to permeate the house.