LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My New Religion

Had a dream the other night that revealed to me the truth about the end times! I dreamt that the rapture came and we were all taken to purgatory. But purgatory was not the land of nothingness that we have been told. It was a giant transportation hub where you waited to be taken to heaven. The good news is everyone goes to heaven! The downside - based on how you lived your life you may have to wait longer for your turn to ride!

Live well, help those in need and get your reservation near the front of the line!

You ever get that feeling that you had a dream, but don't remember anything at all about it?

Yes! And it drives me crazy because I am always convinced it had to be a good one!

Had a dream the other night that revealed to me the truth about the end times! I dreamt that the rapture came and we were all taken to purgatory. But purgatory was not the land of nothingness that we have been told. It was a giant transportation hub where you waited to be taken to heaven. The good news is everyone goes to heaven! The downside - based on how you lived your life you may have to wait longer for your turn to ride!

Live well, help those in need and get your reservation near the front of the line!

I think that you are spending too much time of your life waiting in queues, and trying to rationalize it with your dreams by creating a possible happy resolution to the queue. Sigmund Freud would have a field day with this one.

• Like 1

sigmund freud has been mostly debunked.

i am an athiest.

sounds like a cool dream though.

i dreampt the other night my mother was driving a car, my brother was in the front seat and i was a passenger in the back. she drove the van going like 60 miles an hour over a median strip and into a house, our car came to a stop in the bathroom of the house...

i haven't spoken to my mother or brother in 3 years and i wear diapers... wahts this dream trying to tell me? lol

• Like 1

I've had a few reoccurring dreams that ended up happening IRL, with different results each time (both in the dreams and IRL). I've also had some seriously weird dreams that completely obliterate the fabric of reality... Most often, my dreams are weird enough that my mind can't fool itself into thinking it's not a dream. Thus, I've perty much been able to lucid dream since I was a little kid. So, yes, one has to be careful about taking dreams too seriously.

Personally, I'd avoid making life-changing decisions based on any dream... And the main problem with trying to figure out the afterlife is that you have to be dead to get there... But only you can really decide what's right for you...

sigmund freud has been mostly debunked.

i am an athiest.

sounds like a cool dream though.

i dreampt the other night my mother was driving a car, my brother was in the front seat and i was a passenger in the back. she drove the van going like 60 miles an hour over a median strip and into a house, our car came to a stop in the bathroom of the house...

i haven't spoken to my mother or brother in 3 years and i wear diapers... wahts this dream trying to tell me? lol

That debunkers have been debunked and that there is a God who wants to re-unite you with your mother and brother in the bathroom of heaven. Fortunately, they will let you wear diapers there.

angel_not.gif

• Like 1

cool dream, there is no purgatory though. It was invented by Pope Technoclitan(don't quote me on spelling) III as a means to drum up additional income for the RCC. The original slogan was a "A coin in the coffer ring, a soul from purgatory spring." In regards to the dream, I'd imagine since we're a special folk, we'd be riding the short bus. :P Ours would be the most rocking though.

I've had many cool theological like dreams when I was younger, nowadays I don't remember most of my dreams.

I'm putting Heavy Metal on the census next year, if 9999 more people do it, it becomes an official religion :D

Abrera,

mathematically, according to your information of 10,000 people are required to form an official religion, ABDL IS a religion. :roflmao:

Praise and hail to the bringer and changer of diapers. We worship and adorn you.

• Like 1

But people must put it on the census for it to be real. It happened with Jedi in the post-millennium census :D

Speaking as a Star Wars fan, the Jedi religion folks are a little too weird for me. I may adhere to the tenets of the Jedi philosophy in my daily life, but I'm not going to walk around in robes and wave my lightsaber, much as I may want to sometimes. An AB/DL religion would be interesting. I wonder whether the diaper would qualify as the object of worship for some or merely as an icon of faith? <_<

Nice view of Purgatory, Daily. Certainly a lot nicer than Dante's version.

I'm not an atheist, but a lot of your posts are more comforting than what's coming out of the Vatican these days! :screwy: I know my diaper life makes sense to me :)

I'm not an atheist, but a lot of your posts are more comforting than what's coming out of the Vatican these days! :screwy: I know my diaper life makes sense to me :)

Speaking as a Catholic, there are days when I'd be hard-pressed not to agree with you. Our faith does produce some interesting and varied perspectives (how is it we can produce both the likes of Mother Teresa and Pat Buchanan?).

Diasprum vobiscum (may the diaper be with you). :thumbsup: