LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hairy Guys

Davelo

I am a DL I also like frills and lace,although I do not dress entirely, this is due to an amicable agreement between my wife and I she accepts little me and she is aware that I have a love of pfetty lacy items, of which I do posses a few, mostly sissy over panties or plastic lined rumber pants, I enjoy looking at sissies in all their finery, but one thing does puzzle me a little, surely part of the thrill of dressing must be to look as pretty as possible, and yet you still see photos of guys with big hairy beards or a mass of body hair which I my self find unatractive, especially on someone aspiring to look like a little girl, just wondered what others think about this.

hairy dudes are pretty gross to look at, but usually it is a genetic reality that we can't control. I have very little body hair, and what I do have I try to keep neatly groomed but regardless I will never come across looking like a little girl.

Even hairy guys have the right to practice their fantasies. We do not have to be passable in the role. If we are into humiliation, being hairy and frilly at the same time may be what the domme ordered.

Even hairy guys have the right to practice their fantasies. We do not have to be passable in the role. If we are into humiliation, being hairy and frilly at the same time may be what the domme ordered.

Well yes I can see where you are coming from here, and each to their own, I describe my self as a hetrosexual guy, and for the most part I am, and have indeed been married now for almost 27yrs, but there has always been a little part of me that has harboured an atraction to cute guys dressed in ultra frilly siisy outfits, but I just dont have that same thoughts when I see hairy bearded types waring the same, but I do respect other peoples choices.

im not an overly hairy person but being a sissy and straight guy it poses it s problems . i will shave my whole body in the winter and let it grow back in the summer do i like it no but it is reality :thumbsup:

Since when do little girls shave? That usually starts at puberty.

Well, since we still have male roles in society, people will question why you are shaving all of a sudden. Then of course, they will ask if you shave EVERYTHING?

Well, since we still have male roles in society, people will question why you are shaving all of a sudden. Then of course, they will ask if you shave EVERYTHING?

And who sees you naked?

I think this all goes under the category of whatever rocks your boat. I'm very hairy myself. When I dress in any way sissy, I do it for how I feel rather than how I look. Further, I'd never dream of showing others pictures of me dressed sissy simply because I myself think of it as a turn-off. That doesn't mean, however, that someone else might like such pictures.

I'd love to shave a LOT - maybe ALL - of my body hair but still I've got a beard that I've had for almost 40 years. The one time I shaved my family hated it and begged me to grown it back as soon as I could.

• 5 months later...

I am a DL I also like frills and lace,although I do not dress entirely, this is due to an amicable agreement between my wife and I she accepts little me and she is aware that I have a love of pfetty lacy items, of which I do posses a few, mostly sissy over panties or plastic lined rumber pants, I enjoy looking at sissies in all their finery, but one thing does puzzle me a little, surely part of the thrill of dressing must be to look as pretty as possible, and yet you still see photos of guys with big hairy beards or a mass of body hair which I my self find unatractive, especially on someone aspiring to look like a little girl, just wondered what others think about this.

And one other point of view - your dressing is limited due to an agreement with your wife. If you were of the hairy persuasion, would she agree to you shaving everything so that you could dress the part? Perhaps so, but then think of others whose wives would be disgusted by the idea of them shaving for their dressing experiences - or those whose wives are not even aware of their desire to dress and must therefore keep it hidden.

Some of the other answers proposed here are appropriate as well...I think it is a relative few who can pass well enough to go out in public. If you are only dressing in private, you only need to satisfy your own mind - not even your eyes (though once again, I'd love to be rid of all my body hair, but my wife and kids freaked when I even shaved my beard!)

Some people want to be little girls, others, like myself, want to be boys forced to wear girly things. It should be obvious we are not girls by nature.

This is how I see it. I have no interest in pretending to be a girl; to me, sissy wear is used as punishment. The more I look like a regular man, hair and all, who just happens to be wearing some frilly clothes, the more that embarrassment is reinforced.

• 1 month later...

Here's the thing, and though I don't agree with it I'm not the one living it, many of those who "differently gendered" in some way believe they have to hide it. I'm of the mind that anything you do for someone's love is fake love, but most people are still stuck in the illusion that they have to present themselves in a specific manner "outside" of their private times ... and sometimes a lack of shaving is one of those things. Others it's a form of self denial ... and some it's just laziness. For a few it may even be part of their fantasy. Honestly I think everyone should be hairless below the scalp. ^_^ But I'm really weird.

It's probably the clash of styles being seen as funny/hilarious. This has been used in Panto for a hundred years or more, the last comedian famous for this was (UK) Kenny Everett, also possibly Les Dawson both now regrettably no longer with us. Kenny Everett would wear a really sissy outfit together with a full beard and hobnail boots.

Daddy Fred.

edit p.s. What's the odds against the start of every line being a capital? Didn't plan it -- honest!