LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So after too much yardwork and pollen I had to crash for a few hours. Woke up to watch SNL and check my mail.

While asleep I got 719 emails. Of those, all but 48 got spam filtered. Of the 48 there were 5 that were of interest to me, and three of those were ebay keyword reports.

Cleared my folders Saturday morning and now 8,091 deleted items and 1,315 spam trapped items.

So after too much yardwork and pollen I had to crash for a few hours. Woke up to watch SNL and check my mail.

While asleep I got 719 emails. Of those, all but 48 got spam filtered. Of the 48 there were 5 that were of interest to me, and three of those were ebay keyword reports.

Cleared my folders Saturday morning and now 8,091 deleted items and 1,315 spam trapped items.

Gee, you need a few more email addys to keep up with :roflmao: Spambots like addys with common words and no symbols. "Diapergirl"would get spammed into oblivion, but "D!aper~G!rl" wouldn't :P Two of my email addys are spam-prone. The only reason I keep them is that I've had them like forever and I use them more for free storage than anything else :rolleyes: Plus they're all I'll give to businesses and people until I know that they're not going to spam me B) They're kind of like training pants- you use them until you're sure :lol:

Bettypooh

Gee, you need a few more email addys to keep up with :roflmao: Spambots like addys with common words and no symbols. "Diapergirl"would get spammed into oblivion, but "D!aper~G!rl" wouldn't :P Two of my email addys are spam-prone. The only reason I keep them is that I've had them like forever and I use them more for free storage than anything else :rolleyes: Plus they're all I'll give to businesses and people until I know that they're not going to spam me B) They're kind of like training pants- you use them until you're sure :lol:

Bettypooh

Let the spam agents use different spellings within the subject / title etc, cause eventually all variations will be stored within server based spam filters, and spam will be history.:mail::ninja::excl::P:rolleyes:

Sorry, Bettypooh, even a non emotions whore can use the 'you got mail' emotion as part of a pictorial storyline:P

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

My yahoo email addy I have had since 1997 gets around 10 spam emails a day out of 15 messages, which is way down. My ISP email addy has never been posted and is only used for household business(cable, gas/electric bills, bill pay confirmations, etc) so it never gets spam.

The trick is to not use an email address that you use everywhere on sites like amazon which sell your addresses for a nickel a pop to spam mailers.

I have email accounts for every place I order things online from, and also for other things, and whenever I order from a place online, I create a new email address with that place in the username, then I know which places sell email addresses once the first spam message arrives. In all, I have about 35 different email addresses which I check daily