LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where'S Dailydiapers On Facebook?

I looked high and low on Facebook for a fan or group page for DailyDiapers. It's nowhere.

I thought this was a popular site, and popular sites usually have a Facebook-based satellite page.

(Now, if you don't want others to know that you joined the page, you can always Remove your activity that you joined a DailyDiapers page from your newsfeed.)

So, wouldn't it be nice if we had a DailyDiapers page on Facebook?

• Like 1

Unless you have a separate account for your diapered lifestyle, most people don't want to run the risk of letting this mingle with their vanilla accounts that their friends and family see. While for the most part I don't care who finds out about me, I'm still not going to run the risk of them discovering it on my Facebook page.

• Like 2
Guest NaughtyAshes

Unless you have a separate account for your diapered lifestyle, most people don't want to run the risk of letting this mingle with their vanilla accounts that their friends and family see. While for the most part I don't care who finds out about me, I'm still not going to run the risk of them discovering it on my Facebook page.

What she said. I'm opposed to this idea.

Guest little_jonny

i agree as well.. if people came across it, they will think where freaks and such. i remember myspace had many AB/DL groups and one by one they were getting taken down. even AB/DL myspaces were being closed. not many people will have time to check two or more FB accounts a day. i have a hard time checking everything i'm a member of.

about 4 ABDL sites,

2 advice sites,

3 myspaces,

2 FB,

3 youtube accounts,

other things im sure

and you can guess i have a lot of mail to go through online

Guest little_jonny

What about a compromise? Diaperbook? ;)

i learn something new everyday! im thining about joining.. dumb question is it free to join

The day daily diapers site join facebook, I'm out of here.

Repaid / DailyDi,

if that is in your plans, please delete ALL my posts and my account.

Dude, where in the hell did you see Mike or Repaid post that they had any plans to make a fan page or group for DailyDiapers on Facebook?

It's one member's opinion.

Chill!

• Like 1

I wouldn't join any diaper group on facebook. Sure I have my groups hidden and I can always remove activity but I don't want to take the chances. I would need a separate account and use a totally different name and I won't have any photos of me up.

Can't we do something cool, like ride speeder bikes?

IGNORE! *prod*

The SP episode before the Facebook one was the funniest so far this season.

But back to the topic, no, no Facebook. If there was a nicely coded AB/DL-themed Facebook clone, then I'd consider joining that.

All jokes aside - these kind of sites just come and go too quick for me. I have dusty accounts on aol, bebo, imvu, myspace, facebook, worldgroups, msn groups, yahoo clubs, ning and dozens of other sites... and in another year facebook will be passe and people will want me to join some new fad. I don't have time to keep up with all those sites.

For those who want to connect with me and the dailydiapers family: post here, or join us on fetlife where the ABDL community is welcome and trying to build a presence. I'm making it a point to stay off the "family friendly" communities and they all end up deleting us when the sponsors catch wind of our presence anyway.

someone said about there are no abdl groups or they close down very fast, i have to say that is very wrong, theres quite a few groups related to that, nd quite a lot of ab/dl accounts on there, mine is saya lidle and i'm apart of quite a few groups on there.