LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Respected Member Here?

:whistling: I don't suppose being in the #1 spot on the donors list counts for anything... :angel_not::whistling:lolololololololololololololoololololol.....*fractures elbow patting self on back*...lol

I do suppose that donating means something. Perhaps it means that you are a tough old bird, too old and too tough even for the soup pot. Be sure to defeather before soaking in the soup pot.

wribbit

I would have went with Sunshine as was said...but for me, beyond the obvious of Daily Di himself. I sure miss a member known as Dolly Diaper. She certainly voiced her opinion and shared her thoughts. I do hope she is doing fine. I know she had a bad accident way back when. If anyone knows anything about her PLEASE PM me.

Other than that there are way to many to totally nail it down to just one. I mean you have Angela, who gives us her perspectives and past with a Legal twist. You have Baby Keiff who regardless of how he comes across to you, is very knowledgeable in the medical fields. Sarah who...well what can you say about Sarah...she's just herself and you damn well know what her view is. So many people on here deserve mention and contribute in their own way.

I guess this post would be easier to flip it and say who's the worse. But we have pretty much weeded them out...and I don't want reminded of the past.

I'm just happy the whole gang is here and whatever it is that you contribute from comments to cash it is just a big melting pot of like minded people.

I guess I get happiest when we get new member, especially couples that have found happiness together. :thumbsup:

P.s. thanks Speedy! :closedeyes:

I would have went with Sunshine as was said...but for me, beyond the obvious of Daily Di himself. I sure miss a member known as Dolly Diaper. She certainly voiced her opinion and shared her thoughts. I do hope she is doing fine. I know she had a bad accident way back when. If anyone knows anything about her PLEASE PM me.

Other than that there are way to many to totally nail it down to just one. I mean you have Angela, who gives us her perspectives and past with a Legal twist. You have Baby Keiff who regardless of how he comes across to you, is very knowledgeable in the medical fields. Sarah who...well what can you say about Sarah...she's just herself and you damn well know what her view is. So many people on here deserve mention and contribute in their own way.

I guess this post would be easier to flip it and say who's the worse. But we have pretty much weeded them out...and I don't want reminded of the past.

I'm just happy the whole gang is here and whatever it is that you contribute from comments to cash it is just a big melting pot of like minded people.

I guess I get happiest when we get new member, especially couples that have found happiness together. :thumbsup:

I remember Dolly. Not sure what happened to her, though.

Probably the worst member I remember is Cynda.

thankyou :blush:

Now, how much do I owe you... will you accept a cheque?:whistling:

• Like 1

I have to go with Angela. While her busy schedule doesn't let her post a lot - she's always been very open with her life story and who she is. Contributes only positive advice and support and stays out of the flame war threads.

There are others, of course... but her posts are probably the ones I most look forward too.

Well, I've had a few fights in here (few?!), and I hope that doesn't make me one of the worse members... I do like to share my opinion though, even if *SOME* people are going to stand in my way (I won't mention who)... DirtyRocker has been very, uhm... should I say, preferable? At least I like his posts.

@ Goerge - What do you mean by my posts is giving you a headache?

@ Goerge - What do you mean by my posts is giving you a headache?

Too much colour in your signature hurts my eyes.... You're posts are fine.

Too much colour in your signature hurts my eyes.... You're posts are fine.

Thanks, I'll remove the many facepalmes then...

Thanks, I'll remove the many facepalmes then...

I'm feeling bad now TDL, you don't have to delete it because that represents you and your posts and when people scroll down they know its you...... Please put it back headache and all :) Please :blush:

• Like 2

To be fair I'm not a big fan of popularity contests. I think I respect most the unknowns. The people that just occasionally post on a thread with something actually relevant to say but generally stay in the back ground. You know not trying to make the top posters spot and such. I miss Jennie Bear big time though.

I come to this site for the comradery, conversation, and education. I do not come here to build a ranking or following. Why do we even need rankings or conversations of most respected? I am not one of the sheep who will jump off a cliff just because the ones in front of me did. I will agree that underage folks and really naughty babies need to be removed.

wribbit

This message is brought to you on behalf of the misspellings of the and not, teh and nto.