LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12Mp Digital Camera

The camera I have been waiting for is finally out and Amazon is sending me one tomorrow. Olympus will give me $71 trade-in for my current one, but if someone here wants that deal I'll cover shipping. It's a good camera and will come with a 2GB memory card and an extra battery

It's this camera in gray: http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1467

OlympusFE4010.jpg

Yay for the new world! Now, where's my 3.2 megapixel one?

Ha! I Still have a 3MP camera, my original Olympus. Outdated by today's standards but still takes absolutely beautiful photos outdoors so it has stayed in my collection.

Although mega pixels are good, it is the size of the sensor that makes the camera.

Thanks for the offer!

Sensor is listed as identical to the Nikons and Cannons of the same range (compact point and shoot.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have two: A 5MP Polaroid izone 550 I got for 33USD that I keep as a pocket snapshot camera for quick shots under non-exotic conditions that also doubles and an mp3 player and a Polaroid i739m 7MP. I got for 65 USD I got that about a year ago and am really fairly new at it. That is my first camera ever. It has sveral "modes" (night, sports, landscape...) and goes from completely auto to programmable with about 10 parameters

Given my eyesight, it was considered unlikely that I would ever be able to use a camera with its tiny viewfinder.. Digitals use the screen as the finder and do not use film so that is no issue. However, I have had to learn pretty much on my own since most of what I have seen in the way of tutorials imply that you have some experience with film camereas. Maybe an online AB basic photography course would help, I can take ordinary pictures but the specialized ones still have me a bit flummoxed and I need to do quite a bit of edition

RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME has a neat little Audio Graphics and Webstie package with several programs that includes IrfanView, which is the best photo editing program I have seen to date (Photoshop may be better but is not nearly as easy to use). IrfanView is loaded with plugins that do fantasitic things. It competes successfully wiht 20/20, ULead Photo Explorer Microsoft Picture Editor, L-View Pro and some aspects of Photoshop: all at once and the really sick part is the price 0USD but they would like you to register it for about 13USD to support the site and its ongoing improvemnt. GET IT HERE

• 4 weeks later...

The only bad part, about 12MP, is the picture takes up more memory. I wound up adjusting mine to 3MP to make the files smaller. I have torn up my supervisor's mail box with 10MP photos.

I bet the 12MP definition is great. It remeins me of the old 20 ASA film I use to use. Some old timers here may remember Kodak's Panotomic X film. You could make a billboard photo with PanX.

The camera I have been waiting for is finally out and Amazon is sending me one tomorrow. Olympus will give me $71 trade-in for my current one, but if someone here wants that deal I'll cover shipping. It's a good camera and will come with a 2GB memory card and an extra battery

It's this camera in gray: http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1467

OlympusFE4010.jpg

Actually magapixelage is becoming less important as a criterin since that is becoming dirt cheap. The new thing is becoming features. Anti-shkake, "scene": Night, Sports, Panarama, Text, etc. sharpness/contrast enhancement and hopefully better auto W balance.

HCSD card storage has balooned the number of picture youn keep to ridiculousness. 24 was the rule since the 1980's for film. Now it is up around 2500.