LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Turned My Brain Over To The Lord..

Neither Diamondback nor BK are trolls. They are both very well liked and respected members. Please clarify.

Don't know about diamondback but I like and respect BK...... DB seems to hate me alot calling me a train-wreck, you know I cut my finger once on my thomas the tank engine play-set and still I'm traumatized so any mention of trains upsets me :(

Don't know about diamondback but I like and respect BK...... DB seems to hate me alot calling me a train-wreck, you know I cut my finger once on my thomas the tank engine play-set and still I'm traumatized so any mention of trains upsets me :(

A lot of people here hate you, not just me.

Hate is actually kind of a strong word, IMO. I mildly dislike you. As for calling your threads train wrecks, they are. What else am I supposed to call them?

I actually don't care what you think of me. Like I said in another thread, this is the internet. I come here to relax and I forget about everything that was posted the minute I click away to a different site.

• Like 1

Well, at least I am now inspired to finish the latest chapter of my story. I now have a new character that's just like whatshisface. Name starts with a G.

Look its one troll talking to another! How cute!

Have I done anything to upset you. If not, why does it seem to me that everything I say here you slate? Why disrespect me?

Also, diamondback6881 is another respected member here, and with over 3,000 posts, has earned that respect.

Babyvr6,

thank you for the support, but it is unnecessary.

• Like 1

So... wait wait wait. "The Lord" is a Zombie now? I thought he wanted your Soul, not your Brain.

Well that guy called jesus would have technically been a zombie. So I guess it only makes sense that most religious people I've talked to don't really think for themselves. :whistling: