LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Sniffed?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Okay I just got back from some shopping in a very wet and slightly messy Bambino. :P

While I was in the checkout line, I heaard someone behind me "sniff". Sniff as in they noticed an odor and was seeing where it came from.

No, this woman didn't get next to my puffy bottom and sniff, that is weird. :huh:

But I knew the sniff was a result of my dirty diaper. I asked her if anything was wrong. :whistling:

She said yes. "You need to change your diaper bad." :blush::blush::blush:

OMG I was so embarrased. :o

Everyone in line heard, and after she said that, I heard nother sniff from someone else. It was soooo embarrasing.

And I won't be changing till 2morrow morning since I change once a day in the morning.

My question is this: Have any of you been "sniffed" by complete strangers as a result of a wet or messy diaper?

• Like 1

I've never noticed if a stranger has 'sniffed' me. I certainly hope not. I'm pretty careful about cleanliness in regards to my 'diaper' area. I did have a girl friend comment about smelling baby powder on me once. She seemed to enjoy it.

I don't think I could handle being around strangers with a messy diaper. I would have to clean up right away if it ever happened.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I've mentioned my once a day thing in other threads.

I get up, change into a fresh one, roll poopy wipes in diaper, put in closet for later removal, go through the day, sleep through the night, then get up and change into a fresh one, roll poopy wipes in diaper, toss out diapers, etc etc etc. :)

I do this because my skin is incredibly resistant to diaper rash. I don't know how or why, but god blessed me with awesome skin tolerance. :D I do use creams and such to prevent on the off chance it does happen. But yea, another pattern is shower every other day.

Change diaper, wipe mess

Change diaper, wipe mess, shower

Change diaper, wipe mess

Change diaper, wipe mess, shower

etc etc etc etc you get the point.

**EDIT**

I don't have a problem with being messy in public. I just don't like it when I get called out like this. But being 24/7, I don't have much of a choice being messy in public. :P

Guest Wetnmessy247

On days I don't shower?

Well, my hands get washed after handling things but...sponge bath...no. Sorry.

But when I DO shower I make up for the previous day with intense scrubbing and etc.

So on the days I don't shower the most I get is what comes from baby wipes. Is that bad? :mellow:

Damn. I hope not. It works fine for me. :mellow:

Guest YkDave

you must smell pretty ripe by the second day...

IS it 'bad'?... Well, if you consider personal hygiene bad, then i guess so...

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't smell TOO bad...I think.

I use a lot of air fresheners and spray on my non shower day.

I think what smells the most is the bottom of my closet, which is where I store my messed diapers until they get taken out. :blush:

As I said in another thread, one of my neighbors complained of the stench so....I think he just is trying to find a way to get me kicked out. Because it doesn't smell near as bad as he claims it to be.

At least, that's what I think. :P

Okay I just got back from some shopping in a very wet and slightly messy Bambino. :P

While I was in the checkout line, I heaard someone behind me "sniff". Sniff as in they noticed an odor and was seeing where it came from.

No, this woman didn't get next to my puffy bottom and sniff, that is weird. :huh:

But I knew the sniff was a result of my dirty diaper. I asked her if anything was wrong. :whistling:

She said yes. "You need to change your diaper bad." :blush::blush::blush:

OMG I was so embarrased. :o

Everyone in line heard, and after she said that, I heard nother sniff from someone else. It was soooo embarrasing.

And I won't be changing till 2morrow morning since I change once a day in the morning.

IDK about the rest of you... but I smell something.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yea it's a pretty well organized system. I kind of have a tendency to do things schedule-like. I don't like randomness. :)

Yes, I liked it a little. But it did catch me off guard which is why it embarrased me. The worst part is I had to stay there all awkward like as I checked out. I could feel everyone looking at me. :blush:

And finn, you probably smell me. I know I do. :thumbsup:

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Ok, I'll bite. Why the eccentric hygiene schedule? Is it some OCD thing or do you just like being that stinky guy? Were you the stinky kid in school? Also, how many months do you let the ripe diapers sit in your closet before you get rid of them?

**EDIT**

I don't have a problem with being messy in public. I just don't like it when I get called out like this. But being 24/7, I don't have much of a choice being messy in public. :P

If you go around messy in public the odds are that someone will say something :rolleyes: If you don't want that to happen then you should change ASAP after you mess ;) And you do have a choice about staying messy in public even if you're bowel incontinent. The person causing your problem is you so you have no room to complain :o Apparently you like your choices and simply want to force them on others- and in the real world that doesn't work :( Others have as much right to complain as you do to intentionally offend them by forcing them to smell you B)

I'm afraid you're reality check has bounced and your common courtesy is waaaaay overdrawn :P

Bettypooh

• Like 3
Guest Wetnmessy247

Don't get me wrong. I know people notice and it's not too nice forcing others to smell me. That is why I try to NOT go too much in public. Like, I wait till I know I can be in public with not so many people.

This happened and caught me off guard is all. I know I smell when dirty. I just don't like people pointing it out. :(

But this won't change (no pun intended). I will be 24/7 through the foreseeable future. I expect more things to happen in public. But it IS my choice after all. And I like to be messy. ;)

And wet. :P

I hope I'm not insulting anyone here. I joined because I finally wanted to express my voice about my diaper thing. From what I have seen, I like most of you. If not all.

I was sitting in a tree stand properly diapered when a 6-point buck eyed me, walked up to the base of the tree under my feet, raised his nose and "sniffed" me twice. He then turned his back on me and walked a few feet away, looked over his left shoulder and sniffed me again. He continued walking slowly away out of range of my bow. I wasn't going to shoot him anyway as I only had doe permits. As a deer hunter I am very particular about any odors that would give me away to a deer, and I try to "hunt the wind". Maybe it was the baby powder, but that was inside the diaper and under the plastic pants, all inside my hunting camo coveralls. Became just an embarrasing story when someone asked if I had seen any deer.

Diamondback....did you smell a troll?

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• Like 1

if you are going to subject the rest of the world to your atrocious personal hygene habits, or lack there of, then the rest of the world is going to comment on this.

Walking around a GROCERY STORE.. a place where people buy food, fresh produce, meet, smelling like shit IS OFFENSIVE so really what right do you have to be offended if someone mentions it to you?

You are intentionally offending people by your lack of common curtesy.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh....

I'm sorry.

I guess I can leave the site. I am sorry if I offended any of ya'll. Wasn't my intention in the slightest. I wanna be a regular poster here, though. So I won't mention this again, I guess.

If anyone accepts my apology, I would be thankful. I honestly don't know anyone personally that can relate to ABDL. I figured this would be a nice place. And it IS a nice place. That is what makes me sad. I don't want to become some pariah.

So I'll drop the subject.

:)