LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Prefer Diapers With The "Tape Landing Zone"?

Hey folks. How many of you folks prefer your diapers to have the tape landing zone over the ones that don't? I have found that the tapes tend to stick much better on the landing zone rather than the plastic backing from the diaper itself. I have also found that tapes tend to pop off less when stuck on the diapers with tape landing zones.

Landing Zones, for me, are a big plus, decorations or not put aside. They add to the overall security, adjustability and durability of the diaper. They definitely add "Crinkle" which, to me, is another important plus factor.

I do like babyish decorations very much too but that's not quite as critical.

It does not matter to me I only buy plastic covered diapers I have the whole flap to attach to.

The issue most people have is that if you take the tape off after attaching it to that flap, it will tear the backing.

I like landing zones, they should be standard equipment in all of the top diapers. That being said, it's not my top priority.

i like the lading zones for the reasons the tapes usually hold better, are easier to adjust but on some brands the landing zone rubs my belly raw and that is uncomfortable... of course i could lose some weight and get rid of that issue but i have found bambino diaps dont do that..

Landing zone is definitely a plus for me. I think they tape much better with it than without. The tapes on the Bambinos I wear hold much better than the tapes for my Tranquility ATN's. In fact, on the ATN's, the tapes pop off a lot so I now use packagine tape to keep them from popping off. It would be nice to not have to have that extra chore of reinforcing tapes that should not pop off in the first place.

• Like 1

Landing zone is definitely a plus for me. I think they tape much better with it than without. The tapes on the Bambinos I wear hold much better than the tapes for my Tranquility ATN's. In fact, on the ATN's, the tapes pop off a lot so I now use packagine tape to keep them from popping off. It would be nice to not have to have that extra chore of reinforcing tapes that should not pop off in the first place.

This stuff is hard. Think they should do so as the tape stick to the diaper

Diaper Pins! Better than a landing zone. As Angela told me when disposables first came out there were no tapes, they used diaper pins.

I've been using diaper pins for over 3 months now, no more popping tapes, no more plastic tearing, no more thigh tapes shifting and rubbing against my thighs!

Some times the first approach to something is the best way!

I like diapers with tape landing zones as they tend to stick better in my opinion. I have never had trouble with Bambinos comming undone. Some times I have had trouble with other diapers that dont have a tape zone comming undone. I like the tape zone on Bambino's since once I put the tape in place it stays there.