LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All Men Would Go In A Diaper

This is a link to an interview with Jaime Pressly stating that if men could just go in a diaper and have some one else clean it up they would

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/03/19/jaime-pressly-admits-potty-training-is-not-going-very-well/?xid=rss-topheadlines

I would, but only if the someone else in question shared the fetish, loved changing adult babies (not that I'm an AB, I'm a DL primarily, but the point is taken), and I had no reason to be embarrassed around them.

I can share most things with my wife, who's very sweet and extremely open-minded. But changing my messy diaper she would not do. Can't say I blame her; and I really don't want her seeing me like that anyway.

im thinking if oprah winfrey backed up a book that said diaper your man it would be a best seller just my opion LOL

Ha Ha! Shit, if Oprah Winfrey did something like that us ab/dl's wouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to finding mommies. The woman has so much power over her minions that it would actually be a dream come true for us, ha ha.

• 1 month later...

Ha Ha! Shit, if Oprah Winfrey did something like that us ab/dl's wouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to finding mommies. The woman has so much power over her minions that it would actually be a dream come true for us, ha ha.

Yes! Where is Oprah with the really useful books? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I would totally let Jaime Pressly change my diaper anytime.

• 1 month later...