LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting In Diapers

Way back many many moons ago when I was a teenager and had no idea what an AB or DL was other than I liked wearing diapers myself. I used to babysit 2 small boys, both of which were still wearing diapers to bed. A couple of times, I had found their disposable diapers and would stuff one into my underwear and wear it until I went home. Not sure this really counts as wearing since their diapers didn't really fit me but...I had one on.

I sat for two boys during their elementary school years. One wet the bed heavily, the other lightly, once n a while. Well the topic of diaper wearing came up as I was helping the youngest pull up his Goodnight. The older one was there and picking on the younger one for wearing diapers, saying he is bigger and more mature. I explained to both boys that wetting the bed isn't anything to be ashamed about. If you wet the best thing is diapers and the youngest agreed. He said he hated waking up wet and cold and enjoyed the diapers more because they kept him warm and cozy. I explained that lots of older kids wear diapers and shared my bedwetting with them. They both seemed to like the story and enjoyed being talked to like adults rather than children.

After I got the youngest into his Goodnights and into bed I went into the older boys room and I had a diaper in my hand for him. He said he didn't need to wear it, he wasn't going to wet. I told him that for teasing he was going to wear one to bed tonight. He complained a bit, but I got him into a Goodnight and he seemed to be happy after wards.

I wore Depends there the next few times I sat for the boys. The older one said I crinkled as I tucked him in and I told him that even adults can wear diapers. He was amazed that there were diapers in my size so I showed him. He giggled but asked for a Goodnight at the same time, with a smile!

I sat for them for many years and I miss those boys.

Around the time I was 15, three boys around 11-13 came over to my place. We met when my family had a yard sale and they liked my trading card collection, which I was practically giving away. Long story short, one of the boys wore Goodnites, but the other two were very accepting of the fact. They teased him, but it was a playful teasing. I told the boy who wore Goodnites that I wore diapers -- and he was shocked at first but he was okay with it. After I told him, we never made a big deal out of it. He was more concerned about kicking my butt on the Playstation 2.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I was tempted to yesterday while babysitting my two youngest nieces, the first recently turning 4 and the other will be two in September; I still have six Depends under my mattress.

I'm a dad and a dl and I've changed my kids diapers while padded. The grand irony, which is never lost on you, is that you are constantly encouraging them to use the potty like a big kid while wearing yourself and choosing to do the exact opposite.

• Like 1

So I guess the next logical question would be if anyone has changed a baby's diaper while they were diapered themselves.

Yep I have many times.

I am another dad with an extensive history of changing my kids' diapers while wearing a diaper myself, as well as working with my kids on potty training while using my own diaper.

There have been a number of discussions of this topic; just this: there's never been anything less than a complete separation between my role as a dad and my being a DL.

Guest DiaperGirlCali

I can echo the potty training thing. When I was caretaker for my neice, she was having some potty training troubles. (Her mom followed the books to the T and the books said the kid will tell you when she wants to be potty trained. Well she didn't want to get potty trained until she got made fun of in preschool for pooping her pants.) So there I was encouraging her to not give up, and try and use the potty, while normally wearing a decently thick diaper myself.

Years ago back in the 90's when I showed up at my young cousin's house when he was still in diapers. I wasn't there to baby sit him but to play with him. I found his old school