LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stay Informed!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a bit of debate is brewing in the comment section.

Little debate, not much. I still say that for me it has been impossible to find volunteers willing to guarantee time in the chat room (and that I can trust not to abuse the admin power) to cover it 24 hours a day. Ans since the internet is a worldwide platform I don't want to close the room when my mods can't be in there as people in other time zones wouldn't have access during normal hours for them.

I don't think there are any major problems in the chat right now, just a few people who like to push buttons, and a few people who can't force themselves to ignore someone who is pushing buttons. I have banned a few, but who got banned and why just isn't something I advertise so only I know what IP's and what users have been blocked.

I found it enjoyable, and every breed of poperatzi, including this more....interesting subject matter, is always gonna harass in some fashion. Thats a way to get good stories. Not to mention, when reporting on them, to add a cynical, sympathetic, or desperate tone, you can really captivate people and move them.

As far as the chat room, I dont really use it, I always have trouble deciding what to talk about. I know I should be talking about diapers seeing as that is what the main subject matter of this site is, but I always end up making small talk about fishing, work, etc... However, I do agree with how hard is must be to find the right people to moderate and when, and from what Im hearing, the situation hasnt reached a state of deep enough desperation.

Collin

I found it enjoyable, and every breed of poperatzi, including this more....interesting subject matter, is always gonna harass in some fashion. Thats a way to get good stories. Not to mention, when reporting on them, to add a cynical, sympathetic, or desperate tone, you can really captivate people and move them.

what media? because its proclaimed as media? i mean im sure the intentions are good and anything on the web AB related im for however it seems that the "news" is just rants about things ABN (probably just that one girl) finds irritating online. also, what possible AB news can happen on a regular basis to keep the page updated regularly? all in all i wish her good luck with it but i would like it to be less of a lashing out on topics unless humor is going to be incorporated to make it "maddox" like. that would be intertaining.

what media? because its proclaimed as media? i mean im sure the intentions are good and anything on the web AB related im for however it seems that the "news" is just rants about things ABN (probably just that one girl) finds irritating online. also, what possible AB news can happen on a regular basis to keep the page updated regularly? all in all i wish her good luck with it but i would like it to be less of a lashing out on topics unless humor is going to be incorporated to make it "maddox" like. that would be intertaining.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like any small town newspaper, or radio program there isn't always going to be news. This is where commentary comes in. Furthermore, I have a name its Kimmie. Shall I call you guitar? or 'a goo goo' for short? I have yet to lash out at anything, simply presenting an alternate view than what you chose to believe is right, does not make it lashing out.

to me your coming off as a bit arrogant; sure the information you present and most of your opoinons i agree with however, to me, its presented as more of a rant than news.

as for what to call me, any adjactive or adverb will work kimmie

and what are the lyrics to the song thats played before your story? i like how it sounds.

too many puppies

im being shot in the dark

too many puppies

i said not to bark

something something

something something

something something

something something

something something

to me your coming off as a bit arrogant; sure the information you present and most of your opoinons i agree with however, to me, its presented as more of a rant than news.

as for what to call me, any adjactive or adverb will work kimmie

and what are the lyrics to the song thats played before your story? i like how it sounds.

too many puppies

im being shot in the dark

too many puppies

i said not to bark

something something

something something

something something

something something

something something

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think I am being arrogant. If I were truly arrogant why would I do the blog at all? I would just consider myself above everyone else not put the work into it. Secondly how is you telling me you find me arrogant not a rant by your definition? Simply presenting someone's opinion is not automatically a rant. It's an opinion. So you could say I am opinionated. But by mere definition you are incorrect. As a rant is statements which are fueled by rage and have little logic behind them. I have no idea who you are but you seem to enjoy trying to criticize the way I present issues. It's very easy to use some anonymous name and make discouraging statements. It's not so easy however, to put yourself out there for people to pick at, so who is the stronger person? Perhaps I do have something to be arrogant about.

I was in your chat section earlier today and there was a wonderful group of people there. Super!! :D

Little debate, not much. I still say that for me it has been impossible to find volunteers willing to guarantee time in the chat room (and that I can trust not to abuse the admin power) to cover it 24 hours a day. Ans since the internet is a worldwide platform I don't want to close the room when my mods can't be in there as people in other time zones wouldn't have access during normal hours for them.

I don't think there are any major problems in the chat right now, just a few people who like to push buttons, and a few people who can't force themselves to ignore someone who is pushing buttons. I have banned a few, but who got banned and why just isn't something I advertise so only I know what IP's and what users have been blocked.

Hi Kimmy,

Expressing your views with honesty is great! You shoot from the hip and I love your presentation. You are nowhere arrogant.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

I don't think I am being arrogant. If I were truly arrogant why would I do the blog at all? I would just consider myself above everyone else not put the work into it. Secondly how is you telling me you find me arrogant not a rant by your definition? Simply presenting someone's opinion is not automatically a rant. It's an opinion. So you could say I am opinionated. But by mere definition you are incorrect. As a rant is statements which are fueled by rage and have little logic behind them. I have no idea who you are but you seem to enjoy trying to criticize the way I present issues. It's very easy to use some anonymous name and make discouraging statements. It's not so easy however, to put yourself out there for people to pick at, so who is the stronger person? Perhaps I do have something to be arrogant about.

sure its an opinion and you are opinionated but im just saying, to me (but im all sorts of fucked up), the way you present in your voice and body language its coming off more as a rant/arrogance. not that what your saying constitutes as one, just how you annunciate certain words. for example in "Leave them at home!" when you say, "when was the last time you took your kayak to your tennis club meeting? just because you have one interest, doesn't mean that interest has to influence the entirety of your entire life." or in "He means what he says" that may be true but all you have is a picture with a caption. we don't know that if your making fun of him or what. you didn't write anything to explain it. i only got it after you posted a comment about it. i do enjoy your pieces and ide like to see more and i do not enjoy criticizing, i'm just telling you my opinion.

sure its an opinion and you are opinionated but im just saying, to me (but im all sorts of fucked up), the way you present in your voice and body language its coming off more as a rant/arrogance. not that what your saying constitutes as one, just how you annunciate certain words. for example in "Leave them at home!" when you say, "when was the last time you took your kayak to your tennis club meeting? just because you have one interest, doesn't mean that interest has to influence the entirety of your entire life." or in "He means what he says" that may be true but all you have is a picture with a caption. we don't know that if your making fun of him or what. you didn't write anything to explain it. i only got it after you posted a comment about it. i do enjoy your pieces and ide like to see more and i do not enjoy criticizing, i'm just telling you my opinion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very well, you are entitled to your opinions. If you dont like how I present issues on ABN, don't go there.

well thats not good public relations. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You seem to have alot of opinions, perhaps you would like to discuss your views of ABNews in an interview. All of ABNs interviews are vocally recorded

Contact me if you wish to do this : abnewssource@yahoo.com

Hi Kimmy,

Expressing your views with honesty is great! You shoot from the hip and I love your presentation. You are nowhere arrogant.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

I agree 100% ,,, My take on this : Kimmie ,,, you do tell it like it is. You`re a darling person to give up your time for this and try to help or make a differance.Some people will never let it sink in what you`re trying to say. You do present your views well and with a fun humor and I like it :)!