LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They Butchered The Rolling Stones

Being a musician, I have tremendous appreciation for artists like The Beatles and the Rolling Stones because their music is almost untouchable. The songs are so original and groundbreaking, it takes a lot of work to really give their songs a new twist. Last night on American Idol, I was absolutely disgusted by how the contestants handled the Rolling Stones songs. Someone even did a reggae version of "Under My Thumb." It was awful. In my opinion, that's very disrespectful to the Rolling Stones. Putting their songbook on American Idol also trivialized their large, great body of memorable work.

Do you agree?

Not that I seen it But yes.

These shows trivializes all music. Its not about whos got the best talant, or who can write the best songs. Its about who can sing in the way that agrees with cowells hiring policies, and fits into the cookie cutter shape the best.

Being a musician, I have tremendous appreciation for artists like The Beatles and the Rolling Stones because their music is almost untouchable. The songs are so original and groundbreaking, it takes a lot of work to really give their songs a new twist. Last night on American Idol, I was absolutely disgusted by how the contestants handled the Rolling Stones songs. Someone even did a reggae version of "Under My Thumb." It was awful. In my opinion, that's very disrespectful to the Rolling Stones. Putting their songbook on American Idol also trivialized their large, great body of memorable work.

Do you agree?

American Idol has run it's course, time to cancel this clusterf*** of a show.

• Like 1