LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Crazy Weekend!

Its hard to stop drinking when pretty much everybody around here does it

LOL, George, I'm American...So you bringing out the it's hard to stop drinking because everyone else does it card is like me saying "it's hard to stop eating unhealthily when pretty much everybody around here does it!", as many Americans have unhealthy diets - both would be and are excuses overall, and both states are extremely unhealthy...Yes they're both hard things to do, but guess what? Both can make you sick or even KILL you. Just for that alone, not even counting the being arrested and stuff as a factor, should be a sign...

So I (like a few people have posted) suggest you ease up on the booze. If you find it too hard to do on your own, find a support group or something. Good luck no matter what you choose to do, dude.

~ moogle

Its hard to stop drinking when pretty much everybody around here does it, its very much in the british culture, going out to get smashed out ones face every week...

Seriously, don't blame you inability to control your self on "binge culture". Most people in Britian like a drink, most people in Britian get drunk on a semi regular basis and have fun with their friends. Not very many get drunk enough to get arrested at 5pm on a saturday afternoon. The ones that do the rest hate, since they're the once who cause trouble, they're the ones that end up in hospital using our taxes (but you don't have a problem with that right?), they're the ones who start fights in town centres ruining many other peoples night out.

Its hard to stop drinking when pretty much everybody around here does it, its very much in the british culture, going out to get smashed out ones face every week... I went to my friends house to pick my backpack I left there not intending to drink, he just purchased a nice bottle of fine Lithuanian vodka and offered me a glass which I refused but he kept on insisting saying its silky smooth and just poured me a drink, how can you refuse that? Its hard.

"No thanks, just a Coca-cola® for me please."

I didn't get arrested, they got me on a section four or something.... I was rambling on about cats deliberately implanted with spying microchips that seem to be always outside my house watching me.... They're EVERYWHERE. You know just having a normal pub conversion, After I finished my pint I was told I'm not allowed anymore.. I refused to leave and they rang the police....

I respect you calling me "kiddo" if you respect me calling you "gramps" lol. Saying its "frying pan to the fire" is a metaphor viable for your "do as your told" generation, however not for our "but why? I'm going to research this and make my own opinion" generation. There have been a few studies citing marijuana as being effective in alcohol treatment. And since he lives in the UK, obtaining it shouldn't be difficult. Really though, its a silly suggestion and not serious. However the old guy who walks limps over a mile to my plaza to ask people for change everyday so he can walk to the liquor store and get himself a bottle would really benefit from smoking marijuana. Same with you gramps. A young guy like me with all these opportunities.. I can't be lazy and regret it later! But you can smoke and reflect on your life and feel euphoric comfort everyday and enjoy all the small things in life in new and amazing self-fulfilling ways. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Of course I haven't grown up yet, I still wear diapers :P. But I agree if you agree that smoking marijuana everyday makes me as 'immature' as someone who drinks a beer or two a day.

Lastly, just cause he went with friends doesn't mean that they didn't leave before he stayed for 1 or 5 more beers. He should try giving it up.

-JeiSiN

[Once again, my posts are mostly for fun. You won't take me seriously if you don't take yourself too seriously.]

^^-------------word.

I respect you calling me "kiddo" if you respect me calling you "gramps" lol. Saying its "frying pan to the fire" is a metaphor viable for your "do as your told" generation, however not for our "but why? I'm going to research this and make my own opinion" generation. There have been a few studies citing marijuana as being effective in alcohol treatment. And since he lives in the UK, obtaining it shouldn't be difficult. Really though, its a silly suggestion and not serious. However the old guy who walks limps over a mile to my plaza to ask people for change everyday so he can walk to the liquor store and get himself a bottle would really benefit from smoking marijuana. Same with you gramps. A young guy like me with all these opportunities.. I can't be lazy and regret it later! But you can smoke and reflect on your life and feel euphoric comfort everyday and enjoy all the small things in life in new and amazing self-fulfilling ways. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Of course I haven't grown up yet, I still wear diapers :P. But I agree if you agree that smoking marijuana everyday makes me as 'immature' as someone who drinks a beer or two a day.

Lastly, just cause he went with friends doesn't mean that they didn't leave before he stayed for 1 or 5 more beers. He should try giving it up.

-JeiSiN

[Once again, my posts are mostly for fun. You won't take me seriously if you don't take yourself too seriously.]

Ok you got some darn good points for a kid just starting out.And i do mean that as a complament.

I didn't get arrested, they got me on a section four or something.... I was rambling on about cats deliberately implanted with spying microchips that seem to be always outside my house watching me.... They're EVERYWHERE. You know just having a normal pub conversion, After I finished my pint I was told I'm not allowed anymore.. I refused to leave and they rang the police....

As it turns out, alcohol is not the issue. Mental health is! Shit man, what was in that hash you used to smoke? If this post about the cats is serious, maybe you should go back to the hospital and bring a diaper or two cause they might keep ya awhile :P

Drunken rants are a lot of fun, but you sound bloody serious..? Big Brother might be watching you, but he doesn't need cats :P

So what can we learn about all of this? Well, giraffes don't shave because their necks are too long. I hope that's been cleared up.

Haha,

-JeiSiN

a lot of the these which drug is worse debates would be informative if the authors didn't misspell basic first grade vocabulary. Alcohol and Pot both make you stupid, end of story. If you want proof, guess who you'll never find in MENSA, a stoner or an alcoholic. Joking aside, Goerge, you need to slow down bro.

Cat you Grammer police aought to stop bugging people about proper gramer,caps and misspelled words.Cause take a look at the first letter of your post.Mr. Grammer Police

Cat you Grammer police aought to stop bugging people about proper gramer,caps and misspelled words.Cause take a look at the first letter of your post.Mr. Grammer Police

I'm not one of the grammar police on the boards so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make? My comment was about pot heads and alcoholics and had nothing to do with grammar. I'm also going to leave the fact that you spelled grammar and ought incorrectly alone.

I'm not one of the grammar police on the boards so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make? My comment was about pot heads and alcoholics and had nothing to do with grammar.

I stood up for "pot heads" and I use good enough grammar. I'm not going to say it's proper grammar, or perfect grammar, since I don't care about perfection. I can spell as well. Me thinks you are grouping an awful lot of people into a category, when you know nothing about said people.:thumbsup:

*EDIT* This page, I claim in the name of Babyvr6!