LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April 2010 N J L Munch & Private Age Play Party

Advance Interest Poll (Not an RSVP) to help us get a head count  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the April Munch?

• No
    • Yes I will come
    • Yes and I will bring a guest
  2. 2. At the Littles Lock-In Party I plan to spend my overnight time in the (pick ONE):

• Littles Nursery PJ Party (I'll be in the nursery room from midnight until 8am)
    • Reception/ Diaper Lovers Room (I'll be in the diaper room from midnight until 8am)
  3. 3. Have you ever been to a New Jersey Littles Munch?

• No, this would be my first time
    • Yes, I am a NJL Member

Drill down to the next post for the ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Note: The Munch Location has been changed on April 3. The Bonefish Grill in Secaucus has Much Better local ratings so I checked it out. Much better place, better pricing, more choices, better bar and drinks, hip but not too stuffy. The new location is across the street from the original location choice, exactly the same bus stop for anyone coming in from the Train stop. Oh, they're even open much later so we don't have to leave before 9:30 either.

If you are thinking of coming but aren't sure yet, or if anyone has questions in general, please contact daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com as soon as possible.

We have eleven RSVP's for the private party so far, if we can get eighteen I might try to get a third room. The later we wait for this, the more difficult this might be so don't dawdle!

These parties are by private invitation once you request the RSVP. They have rules to protect the membership. However, they are what you make of them so, in effect, you guys ARE the party! Come have a great time!

• 2 weeks later...

‘New Jersey Littles’ Spring Munch and Party!

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com, sent to the NJL Mailing List and Cross-posted on:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.DiaperSpace.com www.Fetlife.com

Dinner Munch at the Bonefish Grill

Date: Saturday, April 17th, 2010

Time: 7:30 sharp ends around 9:30 pm, Ask for “Glenn’s

The April 'NJL' Munch and Littles Lock-In RSVP Count is NOW:

Fifteen and Counting!

(Six gals and Nine guys)

(If we hit 20 soon - I will try to add another room!)

PS How Many have Birthdays in April? We are starting a new Munch Tradition!

Hi Jeffy! We would like to have two Bigs (parent types, an attached daddy and/ or mommy (Wolfie and Vee have dibs if they want it...) in the Littles Nursery and would like to reserve the beds for each of them, unless there is an AB or Little with a medical problems that suggest/ require a bed. Otherwise Littles tend to like PJ Parties in the floor in their own special space - They should bring blankets/ sleeping bags and a pillow, plus stuffies. As noted in the Announcement there will be "Lights Out" (a.k.a. Enforced Bedtime) in the Littles Nursery from midnight until about 7am/(sunup.)

In the DL/ Hospitallity Room No-One will be sleeping unless they take a short nap - they're gonna be up all night having a Diaper Party.

Jeffy, Assuming you'd like to reserve space in the Littles Nursery, I think you should bring the air mattress and sleeping bag anyway for flexibilities sake, plus it would be like having your own camping spot! Bring a nice fluffy comfy blanket and make it into a tent!

JEFFY, BOY AM I HAPPY YOU'RE ABLE TO COME! IF WE CAN ADD A THIRD ROOM, THAT WILL BECOME THE 'AB NURSERY' WHERE THE ADULT BABIES WILL BE. WE WOULD ALSO NEED ONE OR TWO ADULTS HERE TOO. This would happen if we hit 18 people and if I am able to reserve an Adjoining Room - relatively soon!

If this party is a well-attended as the last one, it WILL happen! The intention is for this to become an NJL Tradition! Having train access opens up the North East Corridor - you know what that means...If you build it, they will come!

Expect Daddy and I at the party Glenn. I plan on bringing some crafty stuff to do with people. Anyone like airplanes? How about paper beads? :D And maybe some masks to make too! :D

I'll bring some planes already made and some paper for those littles interested in learning how to make them. Paper beads are easy to make, especially with glue sticks, and I'll be glad to show/help anyone make some. They make great necklaces for Mommy/Daddy/friends :).

And masks...well they're just fun! :D

• Like 1

Thats so thoughtful of you, buggie!

I'll look around for some little (kid-sized) tables to set up to make a few stations for this. Tell Daddy we're having Pizza. Talk to me at some later point - if you want to get set up earlier it might make sense? The Party rally starts at ten pm but I'll have checkin in before the Munch, some peeps coming on the train might want to put their stuff in the room when they get there before the Munch starts.

Everyone: We need a parent type to keep the Littles Nursery supervised for activities and for the overnight sleepover, in case anyone wants to volunteer. I'll be there but hope to also be in the Hospitality room after midnight 'cause I want to get to know the others - I don't plan to sleep.

Also, bring those fun cushions so we can have a few snuggle pits around, these are fun to do at a Littles Party. Don't be afraid to have fun =:0 thats what this is all about :)

You are changing yourselves. I don't change others and I know you guys don't. I only meant that, IF anyone coming wants to bring their mommy, daddy, etc to change them, they can but they would have to RSVP. Remember, not every Little wears diapers - its not a requirement and never will be.

Ya know, its funny, I want to be in the nursery too, but I want more to hang out with the DLs into the "Wee" hours in the Diaper Room. So I'll be back and forth from 10 until midnight, then I'll be up all night in the Diaper Room having fun, maybe getting into a card game or whatever, talking with the other DLs. I am one in a big way. We have people staying in both rooms so I know you'll all have the experience you are hoping for.

Regarding The Private (By Invitation Only) Party: Let there be no unclear ideas here. This party is something you will like and enjoy, nothing bizzare. We're glad you can come and stay in the Nursery! Don't forget to bring your stuffies, that favorite blanky, Whatever you need to feel comfortable. We have Twelve people coming so far. If anyone hasn't clearly communicate with me yet, you should get on the stick or you might be out of luck. You can't just show up to the Party - its RSVP, well in advance! After all, it is private for a reason - to eliminate unknowns and unexpected things and to ensure complete privacy for all invited guests, period.

We will supply Unsweetened Apple Juice, soda and pizza for all. I do need someone to help me with the pizzas, haven't figured that out yet. If anyone has any particular requests (Like a particular foodum or your favorite party thing, Let me know!)

If anyone would like to bring fun "Littles" stuff/games/birthday party hats/games to share, that would be great! Again, LMK.

We have a at least three birthdays to celebrate! Were you born in April? Please tell us here: "How Old" Are You Now (in your mind, silly!) so I can bring the age appropriate party hats! This month My Mommy's Gonna Be (hmmm, she's asleep now, I'll ask her in the morning) well you get the idea!

To Buggie (below) Of Course You May! I'll bring a cooler with ice, for the soda & juice, and you can keep stuff in that if you like, maybe wrap it in a little plastic bag? (Can you have pizza pie? Birthday Cake? What should we avoid?)

We will supply Unsweetened Apple Juice, soda and pizza for all. I do need someone to help me with the pizzas, haven't figured that out yet. If anyone has any particular requests (Like a particular foodum or your favorite party thing, Let me know!) So f

Glenn, are we allowed to bring our own snacks? I donno if you're trying to the whole "potluck" thing, but I have some food allergies, so would it be okay for me to bring some snacks I know I can eat?

Don't worry about me, Glenn. Food wise I am probably allergic to the worst two things to be allergic to. :)

I come with my own cupcakes, have since I was little. It's like I used say when I went to a sleepover and the friend's mom wasn't sure what I could eat "don't worry, I come with my own food"... *giggles* Maybe that's why I love cute lunch boxes?

Maybe I'll even bring buggie pizza! :D ...now I am thinking of buggie pizza and want some.... *sigh* ....pizza......it's like the best insomnia snack.

Can't wait!!!! :D

Just an update. Among other things I'm thinking about all the little details for the party.

Here's the (known) Birthdays for April list: Curiosity and Buggie and Dawn - If I forgot anyone I'm sorry - I will re-check all the posts for this.

I'm thinking cupcakes are way more fun (and easier too) so I'll get some from the bakery Saturday morning. Buggie will bring her own special cupcake and buggy pizza as she explained. I have to arrange for the pizza

If DiaperedMO reads this, pls give me a call? He's planning on the party but may not make it to the earlier munch. If anyone else (including buggie and Wolfie) are skipping the Munch, try to meet up with us at the Bonefish Grill by 9:15 (9:30 max) so we can stay together as a group before walking/ driving over to the hotel (location not to be disclosed on this thread.) There is a good reason for this!

If for any reason you will be coming to the party late (heads up) you need to call me at my cellphone number BEFORE you go into the Hotel. Reason: The Hotel only knows "me" and it only knows I have two rooms reserved and you are not to go asking them anything - Please! Contact me NOW if you need my (NEW as of March) cellphone number!

I will mail individual 'Private Party Passes' to my invited guests on Friday Morning. This is your ticket to get into the Party - print it our and show it to whomever I assign to let people in at the door. This will have the hotel name and address on it for your information ONLY. Do Not give it out to anyone now or in the future, and NEVER post is on any thread on any website for any reason, unless you want to get banned for life. This is designed to keep out the cretins out there who prey on fetish munches - and there are such, this happens in real life, and I am always on guard for it. DO NOT mention anything more about this here as when one does - these groups find it and make it a point to ruin the whole affair! I have ZERO tolerance for such individuals who would destroy what has taken so much time and personal effort to build and I am sure you will all agree.

REMINDERS: No pacifiers or outward gear in the restaurant and also in the hotel outside of your room! I will give you the room number at the end of the munch (or on the phone afterward). We'll all go quietly in small (four or under please) groups so as to look like a tired family bringing their luggage to their room. When you get there quietly knock and have your 'Private Party Pass' (as printed out) ready to show whoever I delegate to answer the door. I'll be there to show you where to put your stuff. Bring some things for show and tell! Whatever you think you'd like to share! There will be a bathroom in each of the two rooms for changing for the party, etc... . I hope everyone brings whatever they need to have fun.

On Sunday morning we'll check out by ten and go as a loose group out to a fun breakfast somewhere (the hotel breakfast is not for our size group so we will be skippin that!) For those coming by train or bus, We can give you a ride there and back to the bus shuttle pickup zone. Be sure to leave the rooms clean so I don't get any nuisance charges to my cc.

Today I'm thinking about getting some fun birthday party knickknacks to share. Hmmm maybe pin the tail on the donkey? I hope everyone comes ready to have FUN! Bring out your inner self and leave the wet blankets at home (hehe). Come smiling and leave laughing! Be tolerant, make friends and above all use common sense. If something is making you uncomfortable please mention it to me in private so that I can handle it the best way.

HEADS UP FOR THE FUTURE:

We plan to have these BIG Private Parties twice per year. If anyone wants to have their own Private Party and tie it in with a Munch that's great! Also, if any members have good ideas for future activities lmk - there is already a tentative activities schedule for most of the summer and fall.

July 2010 is going to be the 'New Jersey Littles' First Anniversary. July will be the beginning of the NJL Calendar Year. This event will also be the Annual Members Meeting and we plan to have Nominations and then Elections for Munch Hosts, any approved Committees (Munch Planning anyone?) and, in 2011 we will also be electing a NJL Administrator (currently myself) for a two-year period. All this is already explained in the NJL Rules. There should also be a committee of three, including at least one Trustee (Past Administrator) (Yeah, me for awhile). Trustees will be active for a two-year period.

This is not the Glenn Show (as I have said before). New Jersey Littles is a large group now and benefits many area people. If you agree, please think about what things you might do to help! What does it all mean to you? Anyone can make nominations prior to the July Meeting and you may nominate anyone including yourself. If you like what NJL has become, if it's brought a little joy into your life, be sure to be present at the Member Meeting for Discussion and Voting, and try to help out in whatever way you can.