LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Occupations

I've been reading a lot of threads lately from people who ask, "Can you do [this] diapered?" I wanted to expand on the bigger picture and talk about careers.

In your opinion, what's the best or most convenient occupation to be diapered?

So far, I know about astronauts, truckers and construction workers who work far away from a restroom.

• Like 1

Hard hat divers, who spend hours underwater doing underwater repairs or construction and or salvage / demolition. Deep sea divers / explorers spend hours in a very small one or two man submarine exploring the deep.

Possibly fighter pilots as well, though the Government is coming up with so GOD awful expensive way for them to relieve themselves while in flight :rolleyes: instead of just using a nice high quality diaper :)

I've been reading a lot of threads lately from people who ask, "Can you do [this] diapered?" I wanted to expand on the bigger picture and talk about careers.

In your opinion, what's the best or most convenient occupation to be diapered?

So far, I know about astronauts, truckers and construction workers who work far away from a restroom.

Noisy factories or a late night job at a gas station where you are by yourself. Well I guess any job where you work by yourself or work at home.

I have worked in diapers as a Waiter, Nursing Assistant, Bagel Baker, Security Officer, Body Guard, And I think when I was a security officer was the best job to hold while wearing because I had less opportunity for bathroom breaks. I am now on disability and not working.

As a waiter, did you ever have a problem with your mobility? I mean, some diapers can be thick and can put you in a waddle-walk. Dealing with the responsibility of wearing and using a diaper plus taking orders, carrying dishes to and from tables must be a tad difficult I'd imagine.

I have worked in diapers as a Waiter, Nursing Assistant, Bagel Baker, Security Officer, Body Guard, And I think when I was a security officer was the best job to hold while wearing because I had less opportunity for bathroom breaks. I am now on disability and not working.

Diapered as a waiter? YIKES, talk about chafing! I don't even like to walk around the house very much in a wet diaper in summer let alone walk back and fourth though a hot kitchen serving food all night.

As a waiter, did you ever have a problem with your mobility? I mean, some diapers can be thick and can put you in a waddle-walk. Dealing with the responsibility of wearing and using a diaper plus taking orders, carrying dishes to and from tables must be a tad difficult I'd imagine.

Heck the diaper would have to be super thick to be a problum with your mobility.I been wearing diapers cince befor a lot of you where even born.And i aint never ever had a problum with moveing around.

Diapered as a waiter? YIKES, talk about chafing! I don't even like to walk around the house very much in a wet diaper in summer let alone walk back and fourth though a hot kitchen serving food all night.

Well Mike most of us that wear diapers to work and out of work wear something over the diapers.But without anything over them,YIKES.

I worked for 3 years in a refrigerated distribution center. Under a one piece zip up insulated worksuit no one can tell you've got a little extra padding. It also is practical because getting to the bathroom, getting the suit unzipped and getting my pants and underwear down is a logistical nightmare with overactive bladder and urge incon. The extra insulation is just frosting on the cake :-) .

Hugs,

Freta

Heck the diaper would have to be super thick to be a problum with your mobility.I been wearing diapers cince befor a lot of you where even born.And i aint never ever had a problum with moveing around.

So what's your occupation? If you're a waiter, there's mobility issues, especially when you have a wet diaper. Walking around in a wet diaper makes mobility difficult.

So what's your occupation? If you're a waiter, there's mobility issues, especially when you have a wet diaper. Walking around in a wet diaper makes mobility difficult.

We've got one guy running MARATHONS in a diaper, so I think wearing doesn't necessarily impair mobility if done right.

I work two jobs: one as a property helper, and the other as a sandwich artist. Both are semi-high public interaction jobs. I'm always around people. I've been wearing 247 for a good bit now, and no one has noticed until I told them. Pick any occupation, as long as its not stripping, you can do it diapered.

We've got one guy running MARATHONS in a diaper, so I think wearing doesn't necessarily impair mobility if done right.

Is that so? Has he finished at the top of those marathons or does he run non-competitively?

• Like 1

Well its like i said if you wear something over the diaper you got no worrey's about the diaper being wet.It wont sag.And as for my occupation.As of right now retired.As for my working life restaurant worker,waiter,busboy,cook.dishwasher.What ever it took to run a reataurant.

Well I do childcare and the place I work at we are in rooms and it can be very hard to get someone in there to let you out on a potty break. So for me working in diapers has been great and saves me from possible embarassing situations.

I'm a manager at two places of business, one being at Walmart and the other being at a small ice cream shop. I wear to both places all the time and the job at Walmart I am almost constantly on the move and I have to get around fast for various situations occuring throughout the day. If you wear the right diaper and clothing... mobility is *not* a problem, even with a wet diaper. I personally wear a Tranquility ATN + Booster to work and I typically wear a pair of compression shorts over top of them, plus my work outfit. They keep the diaper close to me even whilst wet and I can continue going.. as the diaper being wet does not even phase me.

It's all in how you handle the situation. Diapers can possibly impair your mobility if you wear one that is too thick or do not wear the right clothing to keep it from sagging once wet.. but usually people who wear often enough figure out how to overcome these small obstacles in their own way.