LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fifa Word Cup

wait wait wait ....someone actually things the US will beat England? seriously?

i mean i think US will at least get through to the round of 16

England also has a pretty strong team this time around, most of the players who are on it , were young last time, and didn't have much experience on the world stage, but now they have 4 years under their belt, and are that much more experienced and stronger.

I think england's team is actually stronger than germany this year as well... although i do LOVE ballack.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIBUZZZZZZZZZZloveBUZZZZZZZZZZhowBUZZZZZZZZZZyoutube.comBUZZZZZZZZZZhasBUZZZZZZZZZZitB UZZZZZZZZZZsoBUZZZZZZZZZZyouBUZZZZZZZZZZcanBUZZZZZZZZZZaddBUZZZZZZZZZZtheBUZZZZZZZZZZvuvuzelaBUZZZZZZZZZZhornBUZZZZZZZZZ ZnoiseBUZZZZZZZZZZtoBUZZZZZZZZZZanyBUZZZZZZZZZZvideoBUZZZZZZZZZZnow!BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sorry, did you say something? :P

I'm really feeling sorry for the North Korea players, they got SO pwned. Only God knows what Glorious, Exalted Leader Kim Jong-il will do in reprisal! :o

Probably bitch to his galpals at the salon where he gets his nails done.

~Luci

USA is out.

Letting in those early goals (England, Slovenia, Ghana) just killed them... They'd have been a force to be reckoned with if they had kept those goals out and played like they did for the 15 minutes or so after half-time this afternoon...

Now, England v Germany tomorrow morning... :unsure::unsure:

i could only get the usa ghana game on the radio as we were out, but from what i've heard usa didn't even deserve the penalty kick that scored them their goal.

Honestly i was rooting for ghana anyway!

i could only get the usa ghana game on the radio as we were out, but from what i've heard usa didn't even deserve the penalty kick that scored them their goal.

Well... It was by no means a horrible tackle and he almost got the ball but the Ghanaian defender did barge down an attacking player with a clear goal-scoring opportunity inside the box - instant penalty, no doubt... The first 20 minutes or so of the second half were really quite good from the USA, they made chances and kept the ball in the right half of the pitch, mostly. One way of looking at it is that they built up enough pressure to cause the defender to make a rash move to prevent yet another one-on-one situation with the keeper.

and yes i agree that SHOULD have been a goal by lampard...

Doesn't matter one iota though, Englands defence was crap. :badmood::badmood::badmood:

Honeslty, in the group stage, the midfield and attack was lacking but the defence wasn't bad. Today the midfield and attack were actually quite good generally but good god, the defence had clearly gone home early! :angry2:

In the last 15 minutes of overtime in the Ghana/USA game, the the refs should have issued a few yellow cards to the Ghana players for stalling the game and taking dives and faking injury much like the Italian team does. Should have been atleast 2 mins more added to what stoppage time was given.