LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pink Clothing On Boys...

So, Loopy have you purchased your frilly dress and mary janes yet? I might suggest frilly pink knickers to go with the outfit and hair ribbons too. Don't you just love it when others toss your fears back at you?

wribbit

Well froggy, I don't really have the hair for hair ribbons sadly.... :P. And its not really a case of throwing my fears at someone.... more like finding something to take the mick out of :P.

I personally hate the colour pink, not a big fan of red either really, its just one of those things, and since my "little" self if you will is unashamedly a boy, and finds girly thingy yucky.... I feel like I can get away with a little joke :X.

I know this would be a thread started by you Alex as soon as I saw it :P

I think pink for shirts/t-shirts is ok.. pink for an onsie is girly/sissy!.. Simply because it's not a 'fashion item' and it's generally the colour onsies that girls or sissy's go for! :)

I think pink for shirts/t-shirts is ok.. pink for an onsie is girly/sissy!.. Simply because it's not a 'fashion item' and it's generally the colour onsies that girls or sissy's go for! :)

Thank you! I think I win this argument :X :P

I like pink, my mom was a pink fanatic, so I grew up with pink stuff all around me, when I bought my house one of the things that attracted me to it was the pink kitchen tiles, which reminds me of my mom when I look at it.

I was told one back before WW2 that the fashion was just the opposite for young kids boys wore pink and the girls wore blue.

I am a straight diapered sissy inside. i wear panties and stuff under my clothing. At home i sometimes dress like a teenage girl )(skirts and cute shirts and stockings and stuff) I have alot of pink shirts i like. i have pink pajamas too. my favorite colors are pastels in pinks, blues, greens, yellows - and on and on. i likes florals, anything girly and lots of fancy elastics/lacy waistbands. my mommy helps me buy them and picks out what i am to wear each day. i'm not gay. i like everybody. i am little, a girlyboy and unashamed and i have lots of friends in diapers.

Right well looks like I'll just pass on it then Amy :P

I am comfortable with my sexuality but I can't even stand it when I see news reporter (Sorry Sean Hannity) wearing a pink tie.

Maybe it is a reminder that all my PW married friends had pink polo shirt that their wives made them wear. It really looked dorky and so did they.

I would not be caught dead wearing pink but that is just me.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Me & Loopy were having a bit of banter today about that if I bought myself a pink onesie, if it makes me a bit of a sissy.

Now my argument is, well I have pink adult clothing that I wear so why should it make me any less of a baby boy cause I have a pink onesie?

Simple fact is, I'm comfortable in my sexuality that being a straight (non sissy) male I can wear a pink onesie, like I would wear a pink t-shirt/shirt out about.

Thoughts?

PS: No one better call me a sissy otherwise there will be trouble :P

I just got back from having lunch out at a diner not too far away from me. A business man came in and sat down at the next booth. He was wearing a very nice pink dress shirt. He didn't look very sissy at all. As I said in my first post on this thread - and someone else repeated - pink and gray was a favored color combo years ago. Pink dress shirts are very common in many of the men's departments I've seen over the last several years.

Now when it comes to dressing in 'baby clothes' like onesies, perhaps pink has different connotations. Since I have at least some minor sissy leanings, my judgment of that may be shaded somewhat. If we're really ab's though, we might be wearing pink 'cause our mommy dressed us that way...

In Western culture, the practice of assigning pink to an individual gender began in the 1920s.[5] From then until the 1940s, pink was considered appropriate for boys because being related to red it was the more masculine and decided color, while blue was considered appropriate for girls because it was the more delicate and dainty color, or related to the Virgin Mary.[6][7][8] Since the 1940s, the societal norm was inverted; pink became considered appropriate for girls and blue appropriate for boys, a practice that has continued into the 21st century.

Whereas Jewish people were forced to wear a yellow star of David under Nazi rule, and Roma people were forced to wear a black triangle, men imprisoned on accusations of homosexuality or same-sex sexual activity were forced to wear a pink triangle.

A Dutch newsgroup about homosexuality is called nl.roze (roze being the Dutch word for pink), while in Britain, Pink News is a leading gay newspaper and online news service. There is a magazine called Pink for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual (LGBT) community which has different editions for various metropolitan areas.

all quotes from wiki ;)

guess its a ww2 thing

Yea zpeed, nice one.

This whole thing wasn't about whether pink is gay or not, its about whether wearing a pink onesie makes you a sissy or not. In the adult world pink is indeed seen by most as pretty much gender neutral, well ish :P. But in the AB world I think its different.....

You shouldnt listen to us though :) if it's what you want then get it you sissy :Phehehe..

You can borrow some of my pink stuff if you like :whistling:

No I'll pass Amy...I wont even borrow your pink crayons when I come over next week ^_^

Yea zpeed, nice one.

This whole thing wasn't about whether pink is gay or not, its about whether wearing a pink onesie makes you a sissy or not. In the adult world pink is indeed seen by most as pretty much gender neutral, well ish :P. But in the AB world I think its different.....

Bit of a shame there is a stamp that pink is for sissy's in the AB world but hey ho :P

I'll beat the horse once more for good luck. On this side of the pond pink/blue has a legitamate use. Newborn babies rub the hair off their own heads and it is difficult for parents to dress them up such that strangers know what the child's gender is. Society knows that a baby in pink is a female even if she has no hair and the pink clothes are sweats.

As a straight guy that wears floral shirts (from Hawaii of course :thumbsup: ), I agree with the comments that color (colour for you far side of the pond types) doesn't identify gender, sexuality or denote cross dressing. Those attributes can be denoted with hankerchief colors or more obvious ways.

Since you already wear diapers despite societial norms, why do you care about a pink shirt?

wait i thought a sissy was a male who enjoyed dressing as a baby girl... that doesn't mean that male is gay. Lots of straight males enjoy dressing in female clothing and lots of straight male ab's enjoy dressing as a baby girl.... no gay involved...

and even now many men wear pink and purple shirts.... i'm looking at a 22 year old with a pink shirt on right now... making out with his girlfriend as it were...

but all that being said.. yep your a sissy! :P

• Like 1

Outside the AB/DL world, "sissy" = "wuss". It also depends on the outlook of the locals as to whether or not pink is acceptable for a man. In more urban areas, pink may just be another business shirt color. Out in the sticks, it's a girl's or "sissy" or "gay" color and will at the very least get you heckled for wearing it. This is somewhat lessened if it's a work shirt and you work in the oil fields or some other job where all of your clothing will eventually be all black or otherwise messed-up, anyway. I have a shirt with some pink in it, but that's one of the aforementioned work shirts and is gradually becoming black, thanks to good ol' fashion mucky work. But you would get laughed off the job if you showed up for such a job in a dress, even if you are a girl...

Put some Goddamn pink on and pay not attention to Loopy.

He wears pink frilly Cheerleader outfits I'll have you know.

Look, if I didn't wear the outfit, I wouldn't of got paid. I need to eat as well!

Dont wanna be called a sissy though (No offence to anyone who is it just isnt how this baby rolls :P )

Too late :X :P

wait i thought a sissy was a male who enjoyed dressing as a baby girl... that doesn't mean that male is gay. Lots of straight males enjoy dressing in female clothing and lots of straight male ab's enjoy dressing as a baby girl.... no gay involved...

and even now many men wear pink and purple shirts.... i'm looking at a 22 year old with a pink shirt on right now... making out with his girlfriend as it were...

I really don't know where the whole gay thing came from in this thread, its was always about sissyhood :X. We know adults can get away with wearing pink and not being thought of as gay, but can an AB wear a pink onesie and not be thought of as a sissy? From your last line I guess not :P

This is just my opinion, but why does it matter? Wear what you like - labels only apply if you want them to apply.

~ moogle

Or if other people are applying them for teh funnyz X:

Since you already wear diapers despite societial norms, why do you care about a pink shirt?

I dont really care too much as I said, but just wondered what other people would say :P

This is just my opinion, but why does it matter? Wear what you like - labels only apply if you want them to apply.

~ moogle

Very true ;)

I agree with you Sarah i am a sissy male who does enjoy dressing as a baby girl .But im not gay ,and out in public no one would have any idea i am a sissy .As far as i know lol

I think in most families, baby wore what he/she was dressed in. The rich might be able to afford all new clothing in the socially acceptable colors, but others were usually in hand-me-down groups for the children. Boys for sure wore most things except overly frilly clothes.

Lately I have noticed an increasing number of men wearing pinkish shirts in court. Mind you, those are very subtle forms of pink, hot the bubble-gum color of my Onesies shown in that topic today.

Does this mean pink is today's blue? In fact, now that I think about it, recently it is far less frequent to see a female attorney wearing a pink shirt at the office or in court. So it must be some male fashion statement.