LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I didn't wear as a kid, however I was teased for pretty much everything under the sun. The most irritating was one kid in my neighborhood decided to start a rumor that I was a hermaphrodite back when I was in the 3rd grade. It was also kinda funny looking back at a bunch of kids teasing another kid about something which none of us knew what it was. I was the skinny, scrunny smart kid so I was pretty much cannon fodder for everyone. I slowly learned that I could scare people by not responding and just looking at them intermittently during the day. Eventually we all grew up and many of the kids who bullied me have actually apologized to me years later. I'm pretty sure columbine had something to do with that. If I didn't have my "coming to Jesus" moment as a teen, who knows how things would have evolved.

I didn't wear when I was a kid, so I wasn't teased about that, However I was teased about a Whole lot of other Stuff in those years.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Also didn't wear as a kid. Teased instead for not fitting in, in general. Short, non-white, no social life, hate sports, more body hair than normal, unibrow (I shaved the middle out, so that stopped that one), pock marks (mistaken for ringworm), and so on... But I was also forced into 2 fights with kids bigger than me (one of which was the school bully) and whupped them, so there was a level of respect, there, too... When cornered, I fight like a rabid animal, so people learned not to corner me...

I'm assuming i was teased relentlessly as i was tall, fat, socially awkward, and have a movement disorder... however, i was also quite oblivious to all that as i had my friends and couldn't be bothered with the sort of people who did the teasing.

So i didn't have to deal with it because i wasn't aware of it.

In high school i usually snorted my medication so was too stoned and/or drunk to notice, and again i had my friends and couldn't be bothered with the other sort of people.

So yeah... i mean seriously... teasing can ONLY hurt if you let it. And no that doesn't mean you become a hard uncaring person, it just means you have enough self esteem to know you are better than them.

.... teasing can ONLY hurt if you let it. And no that doesn't mean you become a hard uncaring person, it just means you have enough self esteem to know you are better than them.

For me the teasing did harden me- but that may not have been all so bad :P I learned a lot about human nature: how to exact revenge better than most people, the true definition of "friend", and an understanding the concept of"sheeple" long before that word was coined. Knowing I was better than them did me little good- most people are drawn to wit over intelligence, so when I didn't have a snappy reply to their words it just made my life harder :angry2:

Back to the OP, I wasn't teased for wearing diapers but for the opposite- wetting my pants :( My Dad never believed that I really couldn't help it, and refused to allow me the one thing which could have helped me- diapers. I was forced to live being best known as 'the kid who wets his pants' :( When the doctors and shrinks couldn't find a cause that didn't help either. That taught me another valuable lesson: what you believe, think you know, or how you feel about anything doesn't change the facts or the real truth about it one tiny bit :huh:

While I believe everyone is ultimately responsible for themselves, I also know that society as a whole drove me to become who I used to be. Were it not for my being TG and having that emerge from the sack of crap that my life once was you would likely know me as the world's most successful terrorist :o Before I had to deal with my true self I was well primed to exact a hateful revenge on the entire world for the he!! they all gave me ;) The only part of that life still surviving is my sense of commitment- I intentionally killed the rest so that I could finally experience real happiness B)

I can't condone acts that harm humans but I know better than 99.9 percent of the people do what drives children to the depths that produce Brenda Spencer, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and even Jeremy Delle. When you tease someone maliciously, whether "justifiably" or not, you are adding a part to a bomb that will blow up on you, or adding another brick to a wall that will keep the teased person from ever having a chance for true happiness. You will get what you're asking for and sometimes you won't like it at all when you finally get it :crybaby:No good ever comes from teasing or bullying. There is no excuse for it, for allowing it, or for condoning it. If human society is to advance (which I think we all want) then this is the next 'root of evil' we have to overcome. Until we all learn this lesson we're all going to suffer because we're all a part of society at some level. And it is only right and just that we suffer that which we as a whole bring upon ourselves, so learn to enjoy it or work to change it- I have :D

Bettypooh

I dont know if this thread has been done befor but, here goes.How did you deal with teasing when you where younger weather you wore for med. reasons or for fun?

I wore diapers for medical reasons, ie. difficulties with irritable bowel syndrome, until I was 6 yrs old and can remember being teased a few times by other kids because I was still in diapers. I also remember getting lots of looks from other adults that noticed my diapers in public places, moms are particularly good at spotting diapers. I remember feeling very hurt about being teased and talked about because I was still in diapers while other kids my age were well past potty training. The teasing made me feel very different and I didn't like it. I tried to hide my diapers the best I could and was very self conscious about being in them, particularly in situations that drew attention to me like when my mom checked or changed my diapers. I guess I learned to cope with it the best I could at the time.

There was a time when I just moved to a new town, where I was teased. Not for diapers though. I was significantly smarter than everyone in my school and everyone knew it. In 7th grade this all led to a fight in the gym weightlifting room. It was this MONSTER of a guy who was about as dumb as a rock. He weighed over 200 lb and was over 6 foot tall. I was very proud of myself when I whooped his ass and no one really bothered me for a few years after that. I was more of a pariah than a victim.

I absolutely hate fights but I will if I have to. In High School I carried brass knuckles (fights where very common) and thankfully I never had to use them. I kind of got a "f*ck it" attitude then and began to be very cocky and pompous. It was more of a show than anything. But oddly enough I became well known and popular because of it. I befriended everyone, popular people and outcasts alike. I was like an ambassador.

I was born with spina bifida and incon from birth. Like the line from the Simpsons when Milhouse says, "Bart's even less popular than the kid who still wears diapers," pretty much describes my childhood. Once it was revealed I still wore diapers and plastic pants, I couldn't buy a friend. At one point, a girl with epilepsy actually thanked me for showing up and taking the heat off her. My only salvation... we moved about every 9-12 months so I always had a few weeks before I was ostracized. But, hey... it sure made me one tough hombre, both psychically and physically.

I dealt with teasing with a quick thump on the tormentors head, I broke my right little finger once punching somebody and after that was left alone. I joined the bullies all thought secondary school and made some people's lives miserable but back then you ether belonged or was in the sub group who was bullied endlessly. I've said before here I really loved school and wish I could do it all over again.... no regrets.....