LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found Awful Website

While using internet explorer, I used Google search in order to reach DD. However, a few sites down I found this http://www.somethingawful.com/d/weekend-web/daily-diapers.php?page=1

I don't know what this guys problem is, other than the fact that he has nothing better to do than search out and complain about other people's lifestyle choices.

He has even gone through the forums and individually selected single posts from people which he finds 'disgusting' and headed each of them with an insulting comment about the poster. I have already found posts by people who I know and recognise which he has used and am very upset about this!

Why can't people be a bit more open minded, or leave us alone??

-A very upset StarBaby :crybaby:

Guest little_jonny

What a dick, the real question is....if he hates us so much why did he spend SOOOOOOO MUCH time sofring through the forums and picking out posts?

he's just a troll with nothing better to do. he hates us so much that I bet he has a deeper darker secret then what we do.. And to me, wont this fall under of stalking. He posted some postes by the same person many many times. He's just trying to make us look bad. I doubt he looked tgrough other posts and found the ones where we told our loved ones and how supportive they were.

He's just an idiot.

The thing I hate most in his articles is that he keeps saying he is "normal". What is he, a god? Why is he allowed to define what normal is? =I Would a "normal" person "spents ages looking around and finding about 10pages of posts to make fun of" like StarBaby and Youngatheart said? =D Not to mention, if he really is "normal", then that would mean that everyone should go and search for sites about groups like us, and insult them. Everyone wants to be normal afterall.

He's been a bad boy and should be spanked. =P Or even better, he shouldn't be allowed to use Internet anymore. =3

On the last page, after the last picture,

"Special thanks to forums bed-wetters Noni, Joe Camel, Y-Hat, Kilted Yaksman, AstroWhale, 56k, quantum_squirrel, and Rocket Baby Dolls for their image contributions. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for future Weekend Webs."

Well then.

I can take some playful jabs. To an outsider looking in we are a funny sort I'm sure. The uber christian stone casting, rot in hell, blogs are the ones I hate. It is stated here frequently if you don't like what we do, find another website to visit. I kind of feel the same way about the God hates ab/dl or the laugh at everything type sites. They have the same freedoms we do, if I don't like I don't go there.

• Like 1

On the last page, after the last picture,

"Special thanks to forums bed-wetters Noni, Joe Camel, Y-Hat, Kilted Yaksman, AstroWhale, 56k, quantum_squirrel, and Rocket Baby Dolls for their image contributions. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for future Weekend Webs."

Well then.

Yeah...I may have accidently emailed him :P

O would some Power the gift to give us

To see ourselves as others see us!

It would from many a blunder free us,

And foolish notion:

What airs in dress and gait would leave us,

And even devotion!

Burns - To a Louse

Perhaps its deserved. There must be many people who visit this net and are repelled, but they go silently. This fellow has an overwhelming rightiousness which smacks of a certain prurience, and possibly a suppression of similar feelings; the gays amongst us will recognise the type. At least there are people like this who are more perverted than we are.

Yes, the shit is out there, but you don't have to walk in it if you don't like it.

I'm a bit pissed that I didn't get a mention either. Perhaps I should try harder.

Evidently he didn't like my new years poem...hmmm guess he doesnt like art or has a limitation towards culture.

Keep writing poetry and he might be so reviled that he wont come back...LOL

Or pick on your writings too :P

qwack

It really makes you wonder exactly why he would spend so much time and effort trying to bash DD instead of the rest of the way more weird and awfully stupid stuff on the internet. I'm sure this lad has an intrest in our field, why do it otherwise as I doubtfully think he's just a troll (even though he is) with nothing else to do and just "stumbled" across DD.

Look at it this way, no matter what bad publicity this douche is trying to feed Joe Public, probably half of the majority of readers are going to want to look into DD further now. Joe Public may be stupid, may put down something that he doesn't fully understand and fears anything out of the norm, but when push comes to shove: what is out of the norm is interesting.

This bloke may have tried to gun down this site, but I think his failed alot worse than he thinks, and his action plan may have had a complete different result. I guess we'll never know for sure. Just my guess!

Lets all smile and be thankful of what we have, especially each other!

This makes me very upset. The fact that someone took the time to make a website, then copy some of our Posts, & then negatize & make fun of them is extremely upsetting. How about we find out who this idiot is, & Copy their posts & plaster & bash them all over the internet?

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

This makes me very upset. The fact that someone took the time to make a website, then copy some of our Posts, & then negatize & make fun of them is extremely upsetting. How about we find out who this idiot is, & Copy their posts & plaster & bash them all over the internet?

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

You're kidding, right? Something Awful is just a satire site. It's been around for quite awhile. It didn't just crop up overnight. Like I said in my earlier post, they have posted four or five other Weekend Webs featuring other ABDL sites in the past. Get over it.

Here are the other links to the Weekend Webs that feature ABDL sites: ABDL Story Forum, Your Diaper Page, BabyTalk, Fox Tale Times, WetSet, Diaper Dreams & Sissy Kiss, PeeSearch.

Yeah, this burns me up :badmood: ! When I log onto Dailydiapers and see all the guests, it makes me wonder who is just here to collect info about us to post on an anti-adult baby website? There was a website a while ago on wordpress called thewayweseeit.com which was run by a bunch of religious fanatics. They made me so mad that I started arguing and swearing at them! All that did was cause my blood pressure to sky rocket! Now I avoid them, if they want to be complete assholes there's little I can do.