LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaking After Urinating

Hi everyone.

Firstly I'm not sure I'm putting this in the right forum, but I love to wear my diapers, however circumstances at work prevent me from wearing during the day. However, for many years (and long before I started wearing diapers) I would go to the toilet to pee and when I'm finished everything goes back into my underwear...but the moment I do that I more often than not experience more pee coming out and thus my underwear gets wet in the front and although it's not visible externally, I'm alway concious of it.

Do other guys have the same problem. You think you've finished, and then suddenly when you put everything back out comes the last bit - as if there is some held back.

As I said I can't get away with wearing diapers during the day but I have started to use mens liners in my underwear so this might save my underwear from becoming unnecessarily wet. I'm only 35 and perfectly healthy in every way but it's a question of just making life easier.

Look forward to reading any replies and thanks for reading.

Colin

It happens as one gets older, because the bladder, like everything else looses elasticity. For me its not a problem - its welcome. I like some wetness in my pants (usually not enought to be noticeable) because its babyish, I like the smell of my own peepee, and I am proud to have pee stains on my underwear. I usually pull up my panties (I wear girly underwear) before the final dribbles come out so I can dampen my panties. My wife sees it all the time. I want her to feel free to have to use incon pads for the accidents she now has as we get older. She knows I love it anyway. She changes her pads in front of me.

I Want to "have" some form of incontinence as I age because its socially acceptable and I want to become totally diaper dependant and eventually "out of the closet" with using diapers. I want to "be" that guy, someday, in the Bambinos Commercial as they become popular with the incon crowd. Love, Glenn

It happens to me too. One thing that helped was not having it happen was making sure to go through the opening on the front of my undies instead of over the top of them. I found that going over the top tended to restrict the last bit of flow a bit and once I stopped doing that less was actually left. Although it still happens its not as often or as much.

Hey, Im new to these forums but I too have the same problem. I find it annoying and dont really know how to deal with it at the moment. What are the best steps in taking care of this problem and is there a way too fix it? The extra thick underwear as posted above where am I able to find those or do I have to wear diapers?

Thanks

Hey, Im new to these forums but I too have the same problem. I find it annoying and dont really know how to deal with it at the moment. What are the best steps in taking care of this problem and is there a way too fix it? The extra thick underwear as posted above where am I able to find those or do I have to wear diapers?

Thanks

Hi there...

Thanks for your reply to my post. I find it really annoying too so I started to use incontinence liners in my underwear which seems to be working well. I can't get away with diapers during the day but I have found these an excellent solution. They just slip in your underwear and are totally undetectable. I don't know if there is a way to fix it, but I doubt there probably is as it's just one of those things that some men just have to deal with.

Thanks

Colin

Here are a couple of links to places that sell multi layer underwear. VSC makes custom "training pants" patterned after the ones gerber makes, (according to their webpage)

and Tiger underwear makes the older style double and multiple panel briefs that were available back in the 60's. They also make a "trainer" that DD has used and likes very much, and plastic pants (covers) that go over them if needed.

http://www.veryspecialclothes.com/

http://www.tigerunderwearstore.com/TigerStoreChoice.html

They arn't cheap, but an alternative to diapers if you don't wish to go down that road, but don't want to deal with leaks and possible wet spots on your pants etc

check it out!

qwack

It's called post micturation dribble and, no, you're not the only one. A lot of men, including me periodically, have this problem.

Post micturation dribble? :huh: And you get it periodically? :blush: Does it happen every month?

Yuppers, just as I figured- you have PMD :P:lol: Have you tried Midol? :roflmao:

Bettypooh (who is running away to avoid swinging and/or flying two by fours)

Here are a couple of links to places that sell multi layer underwear. VSC makes custom "training pants" patterned after the ones gerber makes, (according to their webpage)

and Tiger underwear makes the older style double and multiple panel briefs that were available back in the 60's. They also make a "trainer" that DD has used and likes very much, and plastic pants (covers) that go over them if needed.

They arn't cheap, but an alternative to diapers if you don't wish to go down that road, but don't want to deal with leaks and possible wet spots on your pants etc

check it out!

Hey, I just finished reading your post and I found the information really valuable. I think my best alternative is too stick with diapers. Which diapers do you recommend and why are these diapers better then the others out there.

Thank you!!!

qwack

check it out!

qwack

ALso, if you check ebay under "adult training pants" you will find a lot of items on sale there, some for .99 cents from yunun (?) China...I hear they are good quality, though I have yet to buy any myself..*shrug*

Post micturation dribble? :huh: And you get it periodically? :blush: Does it happen every month?

Yuppers, just as I figured- you have PMD :P:lol: Have you tried Midol? :roflmao:

Bettypooh (who is running away to avoid swinging and/or flying two by fours)

That'd be even funnier if they didn't actually USE that acronym. *chuckle*

Hi there...

Thanks for your reply to my post. I find it really annoying too so I started to use incontinence liners in my underwear which seems to be working well. I can't get away with diapers during the day but I have found these an excellent solution. They just slip in your underwear and are totally undetectable. I don't know if there is a way to fix it, but I doubt there probably is as it's just one of those things that some men just have to deal with.

Thanks

Colin

Myself, when things get rough, I use a light pullup, as I find those pads tend to shift around a lot, no matter how much they pretend to stick to your underwear.

Try another place: www.specialtyunderworld.com I have not ordered from them, but they specialize in "retro" underwear, like the old two and three seat briefs AND they have some terrific looking "training pants" that has five layers on the back. Just like when we were kids. Someday I will order from them. They seem to take tiger world one step better.

Try another place: www.specialtyunderworld.com I have not ordered from them, but they specialize in "retro" underwear, like the old two and three seat briefs AND they have some terrific looking "training pants" that has five layers on the back. Just like when we were kids. Someday I will order from them. They seem to take tiger world one step better.

He means this site (the URL is spelled wrong).

EDIT: The underwear looks very nice. I'm talking about the men's training pants with the plastic backing. I might buy those.

The post urination dribble, most noticeable in males, is caused by physics and not a failure within the excretory system. Since most males are taught by their female caregiver to urinate, and also mimic other males, the process itself is flawed, and complications are bound to occur. The process that most males use is as follows.

• Lower zip or undo button fly.
  • Extract penis and point same away from body.
  • Force urine from the body.
  • Shake off excess urine.
  • Replace penis.
  • Close fly.

The problem with this process is that the urethra (tube within the penis) is constricted when the penis is out by the pressure of the clothes (underwear). As a result, the remaining urine within the bladder only escapes once the penis has been tucked away.

When you were younger, it was common practice to lower your pants before urination. As you got older, you changed this habit, and created a 'dampness' problem. As you get even older, the bladder will loose its strength, so not be able to force past the constriction of your clothes. This will result in you only dribbling into a toilet, and emptying the rest of your bladder into your pants after the event OR you reverting to the youth methodology of lowering your pants to evacuate your bladder properly.... OR wearing diapers 24/7 and enjoying the perceived lack of control.

• Like 1

The post urination dribble, most noticeable in males, is caused by physics and not a failure within the excretory system. Since most males are taught by their female caregiver to urinate, and also mimic other males, the process itself is flawed, and complications are bound to occur. The process that most males use is as follows.

In order for that particular theory to hold true, that means that for this problem to have developed when it did for me, a few years ago, I would have to have stopped dropping my trousers to pee in my mid-thirties. It also doesn't explain why the issue occurs during some periods for me, but not others. Sorry, biology is a factor here.

In order for that particular theory to hold true, that means that for this problem to have developed when it did for me, a few years ago, I would have to have stopped dropping my trousers to pee in my mid-thirties. It also doesn't explain why the issue occurs during some periods for me, but not others. Sorry, biology is a factor here.

Snugglebug,

to some extent, this does hold true for you and others. The secondary weakening of the bladder (caused by age) combined with a prior constriction of the urethra will cause one to dribble when urinating, and also to dribble post urination. If the penis is compacted while within your underwear, the urethra walls can tend to stick together, which requires force to open them, and said force is not being provided by your bladder.

Also, most are unaware how often this occurs without keeping some sort of diary

Proper male urinary health can only be obtained by keeping the penis in a cool loose environment.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this problem too. It started when I was in my late teens and has gotten slightly worse over the past 10 years. I try and wear some protective underwear most of the time and that helps a lot. I was using pads for a good year or 2 but they don't stay put and I don't think the coverage is very good. I had a few leak by pressing out and that's not good at all, especially at work or out and about.

I've found that depends adjustable underwear (I know, depends, yada yada yada) work really well for me and are thin, quiet, and discreet enough to wear all the time, inexpensive, and best of all they actually feel like a diaper more so than a lot of other protective undergarments. The reason I like them so much is that I can change them like a normal diaper without taking off my pants/underwear/shoes in a bathroom stall (gross!). They're good enough to safely have a small accident in or help all day with PMD. I've found wearing a diaper-like protective underwear is best for my situation. I can't leave huge soaked diapers in the trash at work, the adjustable underwear hide well in the public bathroom garbage with the rest of the white paper towels. I can also find them practically anywhere. I do enjoy my premium diapers at home but when I'm working and I don't want a wet pair of underwear I opt for some kind of refasten-able adjustable underwear. Just my 2 cents. I doubt there is much that can be done for PMD, but I never looked into medical treatment.

Do I mind that I dribble a little? Eh, not really. I'm so used to it now that I just be careful about what I'm up to and I usually stay dry on the outside. If this is any indication of a trend in the future, I may be spending a lot more time in diapers that I had previously thought. If it gets a lot worse I guess I'll see a doctor about it.