LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Dont Know

pick up your feet, and walk a mile. stay your tongue, and listen a while. open your eyes, and watch in style. stop you feet, stand still. start talking, ignore all around. close your eyes, now your blind. can you do it all at once? can you feel your path? do you hear those around whilst your speaking? can you see where your destination is?

• Like 1

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

To be fully aware would be to forsake your bliss for a world of care. Drowning in a sea of sorrow, floating adrift for the hope of tomorrow tossed to and frow by cascading waves, slowly digging ones own grave. Enlightened to the emptiness within, the oceans of eternity embrace you with a grin.

See I can be emo too!:lol:

Is so lost on the Subject, that I am thinking about Changing my Screename to "Lost Rockies Fan in Diapers" Um, no on second thought I'll just leave this whole topic alone since I don't understand it.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Blancmange Blind Vision Lyrics:

Blind hope - blind visions -

blind centre - one centre.

Blind living - and seeing -

blind hell - blind hell.

Blind visions - and no reasons -

for action - blind words.

for action - blind words.

no reasons - for actions.

In a dream when I'm reading pages full of words -

The harder you look - it's

getting hard - it's getting

harder - it's not.

A dream's a dream -

In a dream when I'm reading pages

pages full of words -

It's

it's getting hard - it's not

it's not -

It

it

it's getting harder

it's getting harder

it's getting hard.

Hold me closer now

hold me closer - that's blind vision.

Push me harder now

harder

push me harder - that's blind hell.

Keep me spinning around and

round - the blind centre

Now I'm turning miles above the

ground - that's blind hell.

Blind hope - blind visions - blind

centre - one centre. . . .

:thumbsup:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

To be fully aware would be to forsake your bliss for a world of care. Drowning in a sea of sorrow, floating adrift for the hope of tomorrow tossed to and frow by cascading waves, slowly digging ones own grave. Enlightened to the emptiness within, the oceans of eternity embrace you with a grin.

See I can be emo too!:lol:

Hey dat's good! I know I'm showing how dumb I can be, but what's emo? I been wonderin.

It's like goth, but more mopey, I think...

Also, one has to define "fully aware" before you can ask if someone is. By conventional definition, most anyone who isn't tired, drugged, or otherwise impaired is fully aware. By a slightly lesser used version, only people like snipers are fully aware. And by the absolute definition, only God is fully aware.

emo = emotional. its funny that no one really knows what emo is. and you know all those "emo kids" majority of them arent emo kids at all, they are just scene kids, who "dress differently just so they can be an individual" which is contradictory on its own. you know that emo music? well you listen to it in every song you listen you, its just emotion. short term emo. like... though, and tho, they mean the same thing, just one is shortened.

Be you fool or be you poet? Be you sage, but did not know it?

The words are kernels - popping popping popping. Ideas exploding, never stopping.

Transmit the signal. Send the data burst! Give me the truth at it's best and worst!

Blaze forth! Write your heart in the sky, like a skyrocket caressing the eye!

After the blind spots fade away, what more is there left to really say?