LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feels Good To Finally Join Here!

Hello to you all, I've been browsing this site and forum for years, and was unable to join because of access to the internet. Now, because I finally have access and time, well, here I am finally!!

I'm a 27 year old male who is only into disposables (plastic or cloth), has been wearing for 12 or more years. It's definately a HUGE part of my life that I take every minute I can get diapered. I look forward to posting and replying as much as possible and will try not to waste anybody's time. I'm very friendly and open minded and can't wait to meet you all!

p.s. DailyDi, this site is the ONLY diaper site as far as myself or mostly everybody else is concerned! Please keep up the amazing work!

CHEERS!!

Guest Baby Tiana

Welcome to the site! :) We're all more than happy to have another member, who can share his thoughts and wisdom with others! I hope you have a great time here, checking out everything this sight has to offer. :) Have fun!

P.S. There is another sight... Diaper Space. But I would say, between the two, this sites the best!! :D

Tiana

Welcome! I really am hapy you ike it. 12 years? WOW! :thumbsup: Very impressive :lol:

Thanks! been just as much work to keep it hidden all this time, thank goodness for this site and this wonderful diapered community!

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Welcome to the community. What are your favorite brands of disposables? Do you like other stouts besides Guinness? I love Guinness, but also Young's and 8 ball among others.

Congrats on 12 Years! Disaposablesonly! I only Wish that I could've been enjoying wearing that long! Anyway Welcome to the Site, Enjoy Yourself & I look forwar to seeing you around the Boards!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Your signature is awesome!

Thanks! I'm not happy till I can at least do something to put a smile on everyone's faces! Yours always makes me chuckle a little when I see that dude doing the facepalm thing... you can tell somebody just did something incredibly stupid in front of him. Somehow, that makes me laugh.

What are your favorite brands of disposables? Do you like other stouts besides Guinness? I love Guinness, but also Young's and 8 ball among others.

Truthfully, I like Tenas, but unfortunately cannot get the slip maxi (the one and only diaper I would LOVE to try). I also wear alot of the store brands- walmart (equate- great diaper!), zellers (Truly- plastic backed, so soft), and Independant Grocer (Exact- plastic backed). Pretty much what is available in my area, but I'm a Tena guy in the end.

As far as Stouts, - Guinness, Newcastle, KLB (kawartha lakes breweries - raspberry wheat beer. 2nd BEST BEER EVER), Hockley, Kilkenny, Royal, Boddington's, Murphy's, Beamish, Imperial, holy hell the list goes on and on... I know some of those aren't stouts but were definately worth mentioning.

Thanks all, You guys rule and so does this community!

CHEERS :beer:

hi welcome to the site from a fellow canuck !! I also wear tenas the best i can find around my area and i love rickards red mmmmm

TENAS RULE. I definately would put them in my top 3.

Being that they are probably the highest quality I can find in the area, my top 3 could be most people's bottom 3. Oh well... I'm a Tena man.

Yeah Rickards Red is pretty amazing stuff. Plus anywhere you go to eat at any bar and grill

almost always has it on tap. Curse the ones that replaced all rickards products with Alexander Keith's instead.

Pretty sad that Keiths and Molson Canadian represent Canada's great beers are probably some of the worst beers out there. Oh well, leave it up to the general public to push the good stuff, EH? Nice to see us Canucks on here repping Canada! We always seem to be left to fend for ourselves...

CHEERS

I will truely have to agree with everything said lol.I love a rickards with my meal !! also i do like the tenas started out with depends they were terrible xcept the crinkly backing .It was the only good thing about them lol.I usually use the supers but bought ultra tenas by mistake but find they are also very good .be cool!

I will truely have to agree with everything said lol.I love a rickards with my meal !! also i do like the tenas started out with depends they were terrible xcept the crinkly backing .It was the only good thing about them lol.I usually use the supers but bought ultra tenas by mistake but find they are also very good .be cool!

I like the ultras even more than the supers. They may be a little thinner than the supers (both are pretty bulky) but the crazy sticky velcro tabs seem to grab harder than any other tape/tab without ripping the diaper. Yeah mate, Rickards is sweet, but Guinness is king: all hail! One beer you gotta try is Wig and Pen Velvet Cream stout, it's an Australian beer (from my homeland!), very dark and rich with a hint of roasted dark chocolate. Definately worth a go for every beer lover/connoiseur like myself... p.s. it ain't no sissy's flavoured beer!

CHEERS