LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Granny Panties & Diapers

my wife is 25 years old and wears granny panties. she has two friends that wears them as well. They are not over weight or older they are all in there mid twenty's. Is this normal or the new thing. I'm not complaining they do make for a good diaper cover when she wears them. But outside of a diaper a thong or boyshorts, or stuff of that nature is way better. What do you ladies were other than diapers.

Some chicks just don't like sexy undies, man. That's all there is to it. Personally, thongs and boyshorts top the list of panty styles I don't like. They don't do anything for me. But are they really granny panties -- or just plain ol' white cotton briefs? Cuz those, I find sexy. . .

Well not being a woman but wanting to share my strangeness with total strangers, I'll throw in my $.02. I LOVE granny panties. My wife thinks I'm strange because I like to wear them around the house and I think its sexy when she wears them. Not just plain cotton though. Like silky lacy ones are the good ones. Like these panties are super great!!! I recommend this site for men/sissies because they are thicker in the crotch and hold all the parts in better.

Everyone has there own thing I guess. For the guys I guess it is comparable to the boxers or whitey tighties debate. Personally I'm not really a fan of a girl in a thong or boy shorts, it works but I prefer the bikini styles. I'm not much of a fan of granny panties though.