LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Birthday To Me!

jediaper

So yesterday morning (the 23rd) I got my shipment of Bambino Classicos in the mail. Tho, when it was delivered I got quite a surprise. It turns out their shipping department made a mistake and double shipped my order but I was only charged once, so the day before my birthday I received 2 cases of bambinos for the price of one! :D

Happy B-Day.

You might want to do the right thing and let them know about it. Chances are that the later will not be the case. I have found being up front has been the best route.

I Agree. Honesty is the best policy. Either way & enjoy the diapers & Happy Birthday, Jediaper!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Hey thanks guys, I don't know about telling them cause with my luck they would charge me or tell me to ship them back if i don't wanna be charged again. I know it would be the right thing to do but I cant afford to pay for the second case, and shipping it back would be a pain cause I already threw away the shipping box. :/

Hey dude, Happy Birthday...but It wasn't your mistake. Therefore you wouldn't have to send them back at your expense. They would have to do a will call. And pay for all expenses. As was said honesty is the best policy, and pretty sure they would just tell you thanks for the information. Then you would feel better all the way around. Let's face it, You got one for free but that cost is past down at some point. Better to do the right thing and let them know they made a mistake. It's not your problem, it's theirs. So just letting them know is really the right thing to do. What they want to do after that is up to them, But it shouldn't cost you a dime for their mistake. :thumbsup:

Again Happy Birthday.

So, ya I contacted Bambino and they apologized for the mix up and told me to keep the extra diapers! so yay lucky me!

congrats on the free diapers. happy b-day. honesty really is the best policy.