LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Knows?

All of my close friends know, which is about 5 couples (so 10 people). I just started with my closest friend and worked my outward, and each one of them took it pretty well. Most of them don't like to openly discuss it, but a couple of them will encourage me wear in public and make diaper jokes around me on purpose for fun :lol:

I think I mentioned on another post that it seems to all depend on your friendship as to how people react. I am openly gay and openly furry with my friends, so I think they weren't all that surprised that there was other things I'm into. If you've always acted perfectly "normal" (I know, I hate that word) around your friends, they may be much more shocked by ABDLism. You have to slowly work your way into letting your friends know you are strange :P

Only ones who know are a couple of DL friends I have in the area. Personally, I see no reason to tell anyone I like to wear and use diapers unless they are also into this lifestyle and we are friends. If you are married and your wife or husband participates in either age play or forplay with diapers involved, then that would be a reason to tell them about your fetish. On the other hand, we don't usually go around telling our friends intimate details of our sex lives with our spouse so why tell friends and family that you like to wear diapers for enjoyment? What actual purpose does it serve except perhaps for your own gratification? What I mean by that is, do you get your jollies from telling people you wear diapers for fun or do you figure if you tell everyone you like to wear diapers that you will be able to wear them openly in front of everyone as much as you want to? Now, it may sound like I'm knocking this but I'm really not. To each his own and if no one minds that you tell them or wear diapers around them all the time, then fine! I know many people do get a thrill out of others knowing that they wear diapers or the fact that other people see their diapers showing. My personal feeling is that I don't want to tell anyone and I don't want friends or family to know this side of my life. I don't wear diapers around them but when I do wear them out and about, I still don't feel the need to tell anyone about them. If some stranger notices I have a diaper on, they won't say anything to me. Even if someone should mention it, I can just say I have bladder incontinence. The only reason I see for telling someone about your diapers is for their participation with you in age play or other diaper related activities. Either that or because a person gets a thrill from others knowing that he or she wears diapers. This is for people who choose diapers as a fetish or lifestyle. Naturally, those who are incontinent and have an actual need for wearing diapers may have to tell others for specific reasons, such as special accomidations at work or when traveling, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I have one non abdl friend who I could possibly tell and other than him making fun of me, he'd accept it. Most my other friends are a tad too closed minded or maybe I'm not giving them enough credit. I don't need my church friends knowing about this stuff since not everyone is in a place in their spirituality where something like this wouldn't affect them. Essentially I see nothing wrong with the fetish/lifestyle according to the scriptures, however the Bible says not to cause your brother or sister to stumble, so in accordance to this prsactice, I don't want to cripple their faith by excersising the freedom of my own in front of them. That and I rather just leave it as I hpe they won't form a lynch m,ob and be happy with that or have them prove me wrong.

Hey Curiousity, its nice you are so considerate to others. I feel that way too. I'm totally at ease, personally about my relationship with God and my AB/DL isms. I'm trying to unload all the guilt and be unashamed, at least when my myself or ABDL friends. Its nice.

well since i have worn diapers pretty much my whole life, everyone in my family knows i wear, some of my close friends know, none of my co workers know. with my little AB side only my wife and some of our friends know. other then that only DD members know, MY ab side has gotten smaller now since my wife and I are trying to have a real baby again. her on doctor said she cant have kids. well are new doctor said she could but if we keep trying. the doctor says my swimmers are strong and my wifes eggs are healthy. but at least we are ready with all the bottles, and stuff, and she is a very good fast diaper changer, so are little baby will be very easy for her and me since we both have been changing diapers for yrs now.

my boyfriend knows, but seeing as we MET through diapermates.com... thats not really a big deal.

i'm sure my best friend knows, i mean when i lived down the street from him he'd come over when i wasn't there and there would be like a pacifier or sippy cup laying around.. but he never said anything and neither did it, we were to busy getting stoned or drunk...

but seeing as its a sexual fetish for me, i dont really see the need to tell anyone of that part of my life.

• Like 1

The people that I'm currently and temporarily staying with know about it. They are almost sort of like an adoptive family to me Since my real family doesn't give a care about me, And while I really can't partake in my desires out of respect for them & their kids, at least they know about it & are understanding & they aren't critical or Judgemental about it. For that I am very Grateful & Thankful.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif