LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating Disasters

Guest diaperguy68

Check it out: http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/valentines-day/hearst-gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=23308303&page=2

love seeing articles that spread the word about us

**SIGH**

On a date?

Ive got to get through the not wanting kids thing first. It usually takes me a few months before I would confess to my desire and Ive been dumped for being who I was. Its frustrating but, Damn!!! hes got to settle down. Patients is a virtue.

Its tough, but that is really bold and stupid to do it on a date.

Check it out: http://lifestyle.ca....23308303&page=2

It takes all kinds, but that kind we could do with a lot fewer of :boxing: Honestly, who would imagine acting like that would get any other kind of response! I will never cease to be amazed how stupid some people can be and when I think I've seen the worst of them, another comes along doing their best to break the record :angry:

Bettypooh

Aren't there plenty of you here who are all about the "be upfront" approach and "don't wait to tell her" mentality. Makes me laugh. A guy who actually does it, which I personally think his approach sucked, is getting critisized by some of the very people who say to tell asap because it is who you are and whoever you're going to be with should accept it. Again, not condoaning what this date did and he should've had a different approach but hell, he took the chance and fell flat on his face. It could've gone the other way and been a success story here getting praise for being so daring and brave and ultimately getting patted on the back here, however since it didn't go that way and the story's a negative look at us, he's an idiot now according to some? Think about it.

Just telling my observations here.

• Like 1

The girl had every right to bolt. The guy was serious about this and creeped her out. I would be creaped out too if I were in her shoes and a girl did that to me. There's explaining to a person once you get into a relationship and there is forcing your beliefs on someone else which is wrong and creapey.

Aren't there plenty of you here who are all about the "be upfront" approach and "don't wait to tell her" mentality.

Being upfront and telling someone early in the relationship that you have quirky sexual interests is hardly the same thing as starting a nonconsensual ageplay scene in public with no discussion or negotiation and without even asking the woman whether she's remotely interested. That's no more acceptable than it would be to meet a woman and immediately try to grope her breasts.

• Like 1

Being upfront and telling someone early in the relationship that you have quirky sexual interests is hardly the same thing as starting a nonconsensual ageplay scene in public with no discussion or negotiation and without even asking the woman whether she's remotely interested. That's no more acceptable than it would be to meet a woman and immediately try to grope her breasts.

This.

Seriously d_drew, when people say be up front is that the kind of thing you think they're suggesting?

• Like 2

This.

Seriously d_drew, when people say be up front is that the kind of thing you think they're suggesting?

No, did I not make that clear enough.

Again, not condoaning what this date did and he should've had a different approach

I would say, as said before, if somehow this guy was a member here and shared his story as a success instead of his failure, he'd be getting a lot of praise.

I'm sure there's more to the story as there's always two sides. Keep in mind, this was the second date when he did this. They probably had a lot to talk about online and their first date. You don't know those discussions or their backgrounds or what type of site they met on so maybe it should've have been any of a surprise to her as to what he did but it was. You'd have to have about the biggest balls in the world to do something like this so that's why I think there's more to the story or this chicks not telling everything truthfully.

If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't have gone home with the creepy guy or anything but don't think I wouldn't have bolted out the back door either. Have the dinner, see what else this weirdo was going to do, cheap entertainment.

Aren't there plenty of you here who are all about the "be upfront" approach and "don't wait to tell her" mentality. Makes me laugh. A guy who actually does it, which I personally think his approach sucked, is getting critisized by some of the very people who say to tell asap because it is who you are and whoever you're going to be with should accept it. Again, not condoaning what this date did and he should've had a different approach but hell, he took the chance and fell flat on his face. It could've gone the other way and been a success story here getting praise for being so daring and brave and ultimately getting patted on the back here, however since it didn't go that way and the story's a negative look at us, he's an idiot now according to some? Think about it.

Just telling my observations here.

This isn't a case of being "up front" with someone. This is about being underhanded and creepy to someone. If you can't tell the difference between those 2, then you seriously need to see a shrink.

This isn't a case of being "up front" with someone. This is about being underhanded and creepy to someone. If you can't tell the difference between those 2, then you seriously need to see a shrink.

You have no idea what HIS side of the story is. Maybe this he mentioned it to her on date one and she's just as freaky as he is but this was over the top. I get the difference, no stupid here but don't just take one side of a story and run with it. There's always TWO sides to a story. I was just observing too how people here are quick to jump to conclusions and like I said, had it gone the other way and been a success, he'd be the king here. It's true whether you want to believe it or not.

When you visit the chatroom here at DD frequently you can see quite similar behaviours. It isn't really surprising that a few take the same behaviour into public, they show in chatrooms like here

it is kind of sad how it is always a few people who ruin everything for the entire community. It is these few people that make me weary of meeting or talking to other like minded people and that is not fair to anyone :angry: . They harm our community internally and externally. I don't think the saying "there is no such thing as bad publicity" counts here.

Consider the possibility that SHE made it up? I mean, come on- do you really think a waitress is going to interfere like that? I think it's fiction on the part of whoever writes that column, or Kristin from NY. This IS the internet. People can make it up and not get caught.

Still, I agree with everyone else who said it: We don't need the publicity.

Guest little_jonny

Check it out: http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/valentines-day/hearst-gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=23308303&page=2

and i HATE seeing people making us look bad. It would of been ok if he came forward to her and told her about his fetish, instead of making her look like baby. It's bad enough people don't understand us or get why we do what we do. I think that some people who act this way have more then a AB/DL fetish. Some one who acts this way on a date will probley be alone for the rest of his live

yeah this story isn't' believable.

The waitress says she was listening in? How can she assume that there was anything wrong? What if the girl on the date was okay with having her meat cut up. It when would have been more awkward if the waitress was wrong.

And in my opinion asking a girl if she needs help wiping is just playful fun, it doesn't imply anything AB/DL

It depends how stuck up the girl is i guess, some girls just lack imagination

• 1 month later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm. I went on a date not long ago messy and wet.

We did the dinner and a movie thing.

Well...at least the dinner part. <_<

While we were talking somehow the convo moved (DONT ASK ME HOW) to diapers. I admitted that I wear them 24/7.

So she asked the next logical question, do I use them.

I smiled and simply said that I was sitting in nice warm poo. :whistling:

DONOT EVER say this on a date. My mistake. She stood up and walked out. :angry2:

Some peoplejust don't understand the joys of being wet/messy all the time. :blush: