LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Much Snow!

So im over in the east coast and if any of yall have been watchin the weather you'll have been noticein the storm thats been dumping foot after foot of snow on anyone stuck in it. Just wondering who else is stuck in this thing and what your doing to keep yourself ocupied(and sane :P)

Yes, I'm quite sick of all this snow personally. After the storm in December, then the one we got the other day, and now one going on through tomorrow... my body is protesting all the shoveling! I'm trying to keep myself occupied with the computer and watching movies through my Netflix instant queue.. at least as long as we continue to have power. :P

I believe I'm now between three and four feet of this blasted white stuff.

Guest little_jonny

its bad around here to. me and my friend went to wal-mart and they couldnt even keep the parking lot cleared from the snow. we are under a level 2 emerg.. and the schools around us have closed for tomorrow (or should i say today since its wednesday)

We got hit here too. My 4X4 blew the engine last week. But I was lucky enough to find another one cheap last weekend. Wouldn't you know the damn thing started acting up and dying on me Tuesday. Then yesterday when I went out to drive it to see what was up and go to the store down the street. My damn 4 wheel drive shift on the fly didn't! Push the button and nada! I haven't got a chance to switch my "mudder" tires over to the new one.

So I'm out there yesterday with a Blazer that won't idle (I'm holding the gas down and the brake at a stop) stuck in rear wheel drive, with street tires. I was all over the back-roads sliding. Luckily one of my friends is a GM Mechanic with the mother of all garages and tools out the Ying-Yang.

We hooked the computer up and came back with a EGR error. When we looked at it someone had busted a bolt off in the mount. The guy I got it off of just had alot of regular maintenance done to it. He even mentioned his mechanic had replaced the EGR Valve. Well he got ripped!!! :rolleyes: .

So anyhow we unplugged it and the engine runs better, I get to stare at the Check engine light today till he gets off work, then put the damn EGR valve in. After we tear half the damn engine apart to fix the broken bolt in the intake. I'm going down the block today and put two good tires on the back at least.

Crossing my fingers the 4X4 isn't major, as the damn thing worked the day before! :drive1:

So im over in the east coast and if any of yall have been watchin the weather you'll have been noticein the storm thats been dumping foot after foot of snow on anyone stuck in it. Just wondering who else is stuck in this thing and what your doing to keep yourself ocupied(and sane :P)

I'm living north of the border on the east coast so, yep, we're getting dumped on, too. What am I doing to keep occupied? Going to work! Ya think a bit of snow is going to stop a true Canuck? *chuckle*

I made a motivational poster from a pic I took earlier today.

post-12846-12658516833205_thumb.jpg

I have long said "That when the lines disappear, society fails to function." Anybody living in the midwest, (or I guess anywhere it snows) who has ever tried to park in a snow covered parking lot or drive down a snow covered road, will know what I'm talking about. Society ceases to function when the lines go away. :huh:

I have long said "That when the lines disappear, society fails to function." Anybody living in the midwest, (or I guess anywhere it snows) who has ever tried to park in a snow covered parking lot or drive down a snow covered road, will know what I'm talking about. Society ceases to function when the lines go away. :huh:

You'd love it down here in the snow :rolleyes: Everyone gets in the center lane bumper-to-bumper with a death grip on the steering wheel as if a collision at the 10 MPH they're driving will actually kill them :roflmao: Me? I cruise around them in the outside lane where the snow hasn't been packed into slippery ice, driving at a sane speed- and they look at me like I'm nuts :drive1:Back when folks in the south all learned to drive in Daddy's pick-up truck on muddy roads, they could all handle snow and ice because the traction was better :P:rolleyes::lol:

Bettypooh

thankfully here in the midwest we didnt get much. whatever we do get usually melts before the week is voer. the temps jsut keep going up and down up and down its like a friggin ferris wheel!

I had to dig a path in the snow so my mini dachshund could get through to the yard. She only has two inches of ground clearance. :lol:

The middle of my yard has been pretty much blown clear of snow, but there were some pretty gnarly drifts on the edge of my driveway that she stood no chance of plowing through.