LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What About The Baby Stuff We Can'T Do?

fluff

Car rides - a 6ft 3 baby is going to be a tight fit in a car seat in the back of the family car despite how good it would make journeys.

Racing seat with five point harness. I am not a real gearhead so I don't know exactly what is involved in installing one.

Also, we can't be cradled in someone's arms anymore.

What I have found works is sitting between someones legs on a couch with you feet up and you back against the arm of the couch or a bunch of pillows. They can get a arm behind your head and have the other one free to feed you or slip it under your knee.

post-24835-076072800 1279119461_thumb.jppost-24835-076072800 1279119461_thumb.jpthere is many companies that make adult strollers . Convaid is probably the most common . baby jogger also makes one. dreamer designs is another one . you have to look at the sizing guideline tho.post-24835-076072800 1279119461_thumb.jp

here is a stroller i wish i could use the fisher price planet umbrella stroller

post-24835-032935600 1279120694_thumb.jp

post-24835-076072800 1279119461_thumb.jp

post-24835-032935600 1279120694_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I think about the other stuff that we can't do as babies/toddlers. Like baby walkers! How awesome would it be to run around a house in a baby walker running into stuff. Or baby swings...on the playground or the wind up kind in people's houses. Or those cool Johnny Jumpers (not sure of the name) that attach to a door frame and babies go nuts in. If I was rich I would have ALL these things recreated!!! I want the WHOLE baby experience. But real life says it ain't gonna happen. Unless I was rich...lol.

I have had the same thought too, although I also thought it would be cool to have all sorts of adult sized playground equipment. May be there are other adults non-AB that may also want to be in the market for it too. Who doesnt like playing on a playground? Huge teeter-totters, extra tall extra ankered swings, giant jungle gyms. Im sure many rich people would pay $$$$ to have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to be a toddler out in public with my big bulky nappied bottom showing in a pair of white frilly plastic pants perhaps on reins held by a hansom daddy figure who eventually has enough of me being naughty and spanks the back of my legs sore through my wet nappy leaking down them.

• 1 month later...
Guest SuperDuperMessy

We adults can mess, but we can't mess and be expected to have that be normal. If you are shopping or with someone and you happen upon the familiar odor of poop and realize it's coming from a baby, it's somewhat cute and adorable, which is why you hear the "aww did baby make a poopy?" thing.

But if an adult poops himself in a diaper, for the same reason that a baby does, then it's like wrong or something.

We can't get away with being poopy, whereas real babies can. What would they do if confronted with the smell and they could talk? Would they have to defend themselves like some ABDls have to do? No, it's normal for babies to be poopy. And it's "cute". Like the emoticon depecting how a baby looks when wet or messy:----------> :crybaby:

Which is sooooo unfair to me. I would like someone to tell me my poopy diaper was cute. But no. <_<

Clearly you don't associate children, and I'm certain there's a reason why. That aside, most toddlers that are eating solid foods can get pretty stinky. Once they're started on normal food, parents usually want to potty train them, ASAP, just for this reason.

So, no, it's not always cute when real babies do this.

I wouldn't say a babys toilet habbits are amongst the cute things they do. At all.

I'm not the biggest fan of babies (im scared as most are very sticky.) but I try to avoid a baby with a messy nappy at all costs lol.

:girl_baby::baby_bath::baby_sleeping:

I'm liking the new little smiley icon things :D

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Poopy babies ARE cute. That's why people think these new emotion icons are cute, they originate from the "oopsie I made poopy big cute eyes helpless" ideas.

Like this: :baby:

That's cute, and to me that's an image of a smiley face baby standing up in the crib waiting to have her poopy nappy changed. It's cute. It really is. I disagree with anyone who says a pooping baby isn't cute. Bill Cosby did a skit way long ago about this, it's really funny and true.

I've been watching my granddaughter. She's one year old. And my adopted grandson Isaac is two. Between them I've sen many things I've wished I could enjoy! "SIGH" However, I've learned to mimmic some of the things they do, things I forgot how to do! In my mind I can take myself where all the things I want to happen can happen, because I can write about it. Somehow it becomes real when I do that.

I know for sure one thing we could never do with out getting put in jail, and thats getting our diapers changed in public, I see all the time poeple changing there little babys in public, in rest rooms, on park benchs, picnic tables, and counter tops. I dont think the public would ever go with an adult getting there diaper changed like that.

IF it could be legal and ok to have my diaper changed in public like that i would do it all the time.

Oh! I know! Most of us probably can't ride those coin-op horsies and trains and cars and things that you see in malls and movie theaters! I mean, some of them are big enough for an adult, but most have a 100 lb weight limit. Phooey on that!

Oh! I know! Most of us probably can't ride those coin-op horsies and trains and cars and things that you see in malls and movie theaters! I mean, some of them are big enough for an adult, but most have a 100 lb weight limit. Phooey on that!

Buy an old Volkswagen Beetle. It costs more than a kiddie ride but the sensation is the same--especially when you hit a pothole. :drive1:

• 3 weeks later...

I could be wrong, but I think I may make other mommies jealous when we have our baby someday, because I don't mind changing messes at all. Skin was made to be washed, although I'd rather not have it escape the safety of the diaper!

A friend of ours had a beautiful lil boy a while back, but he had this terrible habit of finding a way to poop right down one leg of his diaper, almost every time. I kept suggesting a different brand or different fit, but noooo... lol

:baby_bath:

I think about the other stuff that we can't do as babies/toddlers. Like baby walkers! How awesome would it be to run around a house in a baby walker running into stuff. Or baby swings...on the playground or the wind up kind in people's houses. Or those cool Johnny Jumpers (not sure of the name) that attach to a door frame and babies go nuts in. If I was rich I would have ALL these things recreated!!! I want the WHOLE baby experience. But real life says it ain't gonna happen. Unless I was rich...lol.

the thing is there aren't enough of us out there. Imagine building a ymcabdl everyone pays a membership fee, and helps out. Then we could have giant adult daycares and play centers compleate with all the baby stuff.