LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What About The Baby Stuff We Can'T Do?

fluff

I had a thought last night, I say thought more of a half dream I guess, about all the baby stuff we as ADULTbabies can't do.

Lying there, nappy on, sleeper, dummy in and teddy cuddled m mind started to wander to all those other things that are much harder for our lifestyle to do if not for the lack of trying. Yes we can (as long as you find a willing playmate) get changed, fed, dragged waddling through a shop or whatnot but theres all those other baby things.

And it annoyed me.

Car rides - a 6ft 3 baby is going to be a tight fit in a car seat in the back of the family car despite how good it would make journeys.

Shopping - I would LOVE to ride in the front of a shopping trolley/cart again! But I wouldnt fit and probably get chucked out :(

Tantrums - Okay more toddler than baby but I think we could all do with throwing a bit of an anger fit sometimes...I want that toy after all. :crybaby:

Pointing - Every little one points at everything, yet if we as "adults" did it we'd probably get in somesort of fight :(

They were a few of what I can remember on waking up (dry btw) but what are the things you would really long to do as an ab but just cant becuase of nature and all the other mumbo jumbo that spoils life in general :whistling: .

I had a thought last night, I say thought more of a half dream I guess, about all the baby stuff we as ADULTbabies can't do.

Lying there, nappy on, sleeper, dummy in and teddy cuddled m mind started to wander to all those other things that are much harder for our lifestyle to do if not for the lack of trying. Yes we can (as long as you find a willing playmate) get changed, fed, dragged waddling through a shop or whatnot but theres all those other baby things.

And it annoyed me.

Car rides - a 6ft 3 baby is going to be a tight fit in a car seat in the back of the family car despite how good it would make journeys.

Shopping - I would LOVE to ride in the front of a shopping trolley/cart again! But I wouldnt fit and probably get chucked out :(

Tantrums - Okay more toddler than baby but I think we could all do with throwing a bit of an anger fit sometimes...I want that toy after all. :crybaby:

Pointing - Every little one points at everything, yet if we as "adults" did it we'd probably get in somesort of fight :(

They were a few of what I can remember on waking up (dry btw) but what are the things you would really long to do as an ab but just cant becuase of nature and all the other mumbo jumbo that spoils life in general :whistling: .

Actually, you can get an adult sized car seat.

Edit: By the way, this topic is a bit depressing, isn't it? Not to sound rude...

~ moogle

Frog-girl manages tantrums very well indeed, and she's not even an AB! but shhh... I never said that!

Guest Baby-Toa

i miss the shopping too. >.> I never really thought about it all :P

oh well if they ever find someway to shrink people i'll fight to the front of the line.

I think about the other stuff that we can't do as babies/toddlers. Like baby walkers! How awesome would it be to run around a house in a baby walker running into stuff. Or baby swings...on the playground or the wind up kind in people's houses. Or those cool Johnny Jumpers (not sure of the name) that attach to a door frame and babies go nuts in. If I was rich I would have ALL these things recreated!!! I want the WHOLE baby experience. But real life says it ain't gonna happen. Unless I was rich...lol.

I agree, I like to be little at times too (well 80% of the time) and I feel a need to be told "Use your words" while I point, for example. I just really LOVE being small and being around those who love it too. So dealing with someone having a Tantrum is right up the alley of many of us here, if not having the tantrum itself. I need to be able to cry - I still can't! Hewp!

Yeah, maybe you can't sit up in the shoppin cart seat, but you can, these days, ride in an adult electric wheelchair, diapered and noone will know your aren't just having a hard time walking. Now many big stores have several so the truly Handicapped aren't inconvenienced. Although its better to have someone push you behind a wheelchair instead. Even better yet, a real adult baby stroller. Does anyone have one of these???

I'm a big boy! I want a Big Wheel! Big boys like to wear diapers too! Well, I do, I'm sitting in a poopy wet one now...

And it annoyed me.

Also, we can't be cradled in someone's arms anymore. We can't be picked up or held unless it's by some big, strong guy. I'd, personally, be happy if there was someone who could just hold me in his arms and change me when I needed it. It's not going to happen...

I think everyones covered quite a lot that we miss. Tantrums is a big one, I find it very hard to cry in public or private, but would love to throw a nice tantrum every now and then :X. Drawing on walls.... My adult mind set would defo take over in that instant :(. I think the majority is to do with my size, like knuxie said, no one to pick me up, can't ride on sholders, in buggies, or be bounced up and down on someones knee (not unless they want to walk when they stand up....)

But then babies/toddlers can't drive cars, drink beer, have sex etc etc. You lose some you gain some :X.

Actually, you can get an adult sized car seat.

Edit: By the way, this topic is a bit depressing, isn't it? Not to sound rude...

~ moogle

Lol I got a bit depressed about it too, sorry

Yes! on someone shoulders, the best way to see things

Also, we can't be cradled in someone's arms anymore. We can't be picked up or held unless it's by some big, strong guy. I'd, personally, be happy if there was someone who could just hold me in his arms and change me when I needed it. It's not going to happen...

That's one of the biggest things I miss--being picked up and cradled, and being able to curl up in someone's lap. Stronger guys can pick me up, but it hurts my ribs like hell.

• 2 weeks later...

There`s a couple of carts/trolleys at my local Walmart which have an enlarged seat and a sticker saying "for use by adults and children up to 200lbs"... I`ve always resisted the temptation :P

Annoyingly I can`t find a picture of it.

I would love to see one! We definitely don't have any at my Walmart... :(

• 4 months later...

For me its the being picked up, held and rocked in the arms that i would so lobe to experience and i know it can never happen, i dont think the stron get lady in the world would mange me! but its nice to dream, sometimes i start rock from side to side when im in bed to try and feel like im being rocked, once i did get rocked in a big cradle when i was at a AB party at mummy hazels, i really loved that and it did actually make me feel sleepy!

Sometimes i dream that i have made a giant robot mummy that can easily pick me up and bounce me on her knee ansd just all the thinsg that mummys can do.

I also occasionly attch the the reins of my harness to a door or some object so i can have the sensation of trying to toddle away and be held back by my reins.

And when i have my bottle, sometimes i rest it in place between my duvet which is propped up by teddy and puff my dragon, it hold the bottle in place so i can have a hands free bottle feed, if i close my eyes i picture a nice mummy feeding me and its as close as i can get to what its like to be bottled fed.