LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turning Myself Into A 4 Year Old?

Hello again.

Here is what I want to say next.

If I don't find a playmate, then I need to do something else.

I want to move to Western North Carolina, but my parents are totally against my plans and refuse to let me go to North Carolina and help me financially. I was thinking 'bout living in Cullowhee or Sylva, North Carolina and going to Western Carolina University just for social group type situations. I don't feel like I belong in Northern California anymore, I've been judged by too many young people here, I just do NOT want to stay in California.

If I have to end up staying in California (and maybe even if I move to North

Carolina) if I can't find a girlfriend, what I want to do is this:

I want to turn into a 4 year old.

Since it is impossible for me to be shrunken down into a 4 year old size, we have

to do it some other way. Life would be much better for me if I was the size of

a 4 year old (my parents would respect me much more, people wouldn't judge me

because I acted like a 4 year old because I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall, I could ride

on more children's rides in amusement parks, I could go and wear adorable little

kid clothes like longalls/jon jons and T-strap buckle shoes, etc, I could do

a lot of things that I can't do now). I would also have a good social group, because

although I wouldn't be able to have a girlfriend, looking like a 4 year old would

actually get me a playgroup. Preschools don't accept you even if you look like

a 4 year old and are the height of a 4 year old if you are chronologically 33,

because your parent would have to show your birth certificate, but playgroups

don't care. Playgroups where parents bring their children to play. So I would have

some sort of social group. Right now, I don't have anything going for me. I

can't even go out and play. I only get to go out once a week (ridiculous, but it

is true. I visit my local community college once a week for 3 hours. And that is

only because my dad takes me there). Other than that, aside from dinner one time

a week on Saturday or Sunday, I never get to go out. I'm always inside the house.

It really makes me very depressed.

If I can't find a playmate, this is what I propose:

1) get a child's haircut (mushroom like hair, like a bowl haircut)

2) wear longalls and jon jons (I have a longall already I had made by an Ebay

seller who makes children's clothes from Michigan that I paid $117 for,

including a peter pan collar shirt)- see attached photos. She did a pretty

good job on it!! However, I also have another lady that makes children's

clothes that is going to make a yellow gingham longall for me and it will

say my name in front in "Child's play" letters (as in a monogramming

type thing) monogramming is very popular in the South, as well as smocking..

there are lots of smocked longalls. I have attached a few photos of longalls

below. So anyway, this lady from South Carolina is going to make me a yellow

gingham longall with an applique with my name monogrammed. Will cost about

$127. But most children's longalls even from catalogs like Kelly's Kids or

Mulberry St. cost about $55-60 when you get it from them directly, which a lot

of southern moms do.

3) Get a pair of children's looking English sandal / T-strap shoes to wear with

the longalls. Stride Rite may have made some back in the 1980s, but I doubt

in my size (I wear a men's size 9 D). I have tried other shoe companies that

existed back then. It's not that hard to get old shoe stock from some stores,

but it's not that easy either. And the biggest I've seen a real childlike looking

English sandal is in a size 3 C growing girls (which would fit maybe a 9 year old).

4) Is there any way to get rid of my mustache/beard hair? I shave myself once every

2-3 days. It really is a big headache. I read on here somewhere that you can

actually have your pubic hair taken out via lamp ray or something?? I want

some way to get rid of my facial hair too. I don't want to ever have facial hair

again, to be honest. I don't even know why adult males have hair. What's the

purpose of hair if you are going to shave it off anyway?? Why couldn't my hair

just stayed like when I was 10 years old - with nothing growing on my face??

It's just a real inconvenience, similar to a mentally handicapped girl who is

maybe intellectually disabled who menstruates. What for?? I have Autism, I'm

like a 4-5 year old in many ways. Or maybe I need to find some sort of anti

androgen hormone, or some way to shed all my hair from my face and pubic area.

I realize that all my life I have been giving love to other people, caring deeply

about other people, and being kind to others, being there for others. And all this

time I never really loved myself. How can you love someone else if you don't even

love yourself?? I went to a psychiatrist 7 years ago and one of the books he wrote

said "You have to love yourself". He suggested actually taking a photo of yourself

as a toddler, and saying to yourself "I love you very much, (whatever your name

happens to be)". And I think it's time for me love my little boy. Or that is, ME.

I'm the little boy, I'm the 4 year old, and I need to love myself. I know it sounds

a little narcissistic, but I can't go on loving other people and respecting others

and not even caring about myself. I think this is the best way to do it. If I

can be a 4 year old then at least I can love myself for what I am. I have been

judged and called names by too many people in their 20s and 30s, yet I never

held it against them, I just forgave them and moved on. I'm everything a 4 year old

should be - kind, loving, nonjudgemental, nonracist, forgiving, sharing, and

all of that. I even admire toddlers and preschoolers because they are so much

better than adults are. I know lots of toddlers that actually accept me for who

I am. If the world was just filled with 2-5 year olds, maybe we wouldn't have

all this hatred, war, anger, racism that you see all over the world. Look on the

evening news and you find out really fast.

Isn't there any way to go about doing this??

Thank you

Codi P. from California

post-27725-12656025762631_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656025980049_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656027712373_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656027923177_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656028115332_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656025762631_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656025980049_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656027712373_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656027923177_thumb.jpg

post-27725-12656028115332_thumb.jpg

so why do you need your parents financial support at 33? you have made another post, and while ithas a different intro, the rest is exactly the same, so we know u get ssi, and you have a degree. Use that and get in touch with some services in NC that will provide you with support for your move.

If your parents have power of attorney over you then they could in theory prevent you from moving. But if not, then you need to stop letting them run your life. You say you want to be a four year old, but in order to do that you are going to have to make some very adult decisions.

• Like 1

so why do you need your parents financial support at 33? you have made another post, and while ithas a different intro, the rest is exactly the same, so we know u get ssi, and you have a degree. Use that and get in touch with some services in NC that will provide you with support for your move.

If your parents have power of attorney over you then they could in theory prevent you from moving. But if not, then you need to stop letting them run your life. You say you want to be a four year old, but in order to do that you are going to have to make some very adult decisions.

Gosh, I followed Sarah's reply on your other thread too!

"I want to move to Western North Carolina, but my parents are totally against my plans and refuse to let me go to North Carolina and help me financially." Gosh, your parents won't let you do whatever you want to do, whether they think it makes sense or not, and then turn around and don't want to PAY for it anyway????

I think you need to get realistic. You've got to run your life - ALL OF IT - or not. You can't decide that you're going to make your own choices and expect someone else - anyone else - pick up the tab for it! I agree with Sarah. If this is what you want, do what you need to do to make it happen. I sympathize with people who are in bad shape financially, but you've got to deal with reality. Once again, you've delivered a really long post in spite of your stated inability to concentrate. I hope I'm not misunderstanding, but it seems like you concentrate on the things you WANT to concentrate on (gosh, is that so different from any of us?).

Again, good luck in whatever it is you are looking for. Don't sit around and whine, though. Do it or don't.

Sarah, i have read many,many posts made by people that are a lot older then you but i have never seen any that give the great advice that i have seen you give in most all your replys.PLEASE keep up the great addvice,as im sure there are many more who are thinking the same thing as me

Sarah, i have read many,many posts made by people that are a lot older then you but i have never seen any that give the great advice that i have seen you give in most all your replys.PLEASE keep up the great addvice,as im sure there are many more who are thinking the same thing as me

Are you kidding me? Praise for Sarah's advice for saying this to someone with -autism-?!?! Did you guys not see that? I'll admit I was so tripped out reading it and was ready to respond, but then I read that he was autistic - that's why!

I'm the first to go on rants about the ridiculous posts on here by people, because I have fun being intolerant about bigotry, idiocy, and narrow-mindedness by people on this board. Howevever I won't rock shit against someone with a condition. Yes, he has to overcome it and do what he can, but we don't know his life. I kinda feel bad perhaps for some of the bullshit that we put up here and we insult them, but really they could have autism because its associated with childlike behaviour and its very possible that some ABs unfortunately do try, but unfortunately cannot get what they want in life because of actual means beyond their control.

To be honest, I will offer some advice:

The girlfriend thing is tough. Maybe if you approach a girl similar to you then it would work out? Not going to lie, and don't want to seem like an ass, but its a son of a bitch to have to be supported by your parents and find a woman. Real tough.

Shave everyday! Its a hassle doing it every few days because it all grows in, if everyday it'll take less time than it does to brush your teeth! Nice

Being 4 isn't really that realistic though is it? I mean, you could just dress the part, but no one will treat you like you are 4 except maybe your parents? People in public treat you worse probably. It'll suck. Maybe a back up plan? Just be satisfied with your diapers and just grooooooove. Get a crib and stuff? Rock your room as a nursery? Be a 4 year old -at home-. Why not?

Oh, and yeah, if everyone was 2-5 years old on earth, we'd be primitive and wouldn't be able to hunt to sustain ourselves. So we'd die and like.. not exist. That's not so sweet.

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

Please don't take this as sarcastic or combative - because that is not the spirit it is posted in (sometimes it can be hard to get mood from a post)

But anyway to my point. A 4 year old doesn't really get to make life choices. They get what their parents want for them. Four year olds don't choose to live in California or North Carolina. Four year olds don't even really choose their playmates - they play with who their parents allow them to play with. Four year olds often find themselves in a position of wanting something and not being allowed to have it like staying up past their bedtime - all the while the entire world conspires to make them grow up just a little and act like a five year old and then a six year old, etc. So really in a way by not being given what you want, you are in fact being treated exactly like a 4 year old. It seems to me that you are getting exactly what you wish for - just not in a 'cake and eat it too' kind of way.

It sounds to me that you need to be a bit more, earnest perhaps, in your self evaluation. What you want is the privilege of acting as a four year old when it suits you and on your terms. The ironic thing is that you will be unable to do this without acting like an adult. A paradox of sorts - but valid enough I suppose. So if you can come to terms with the fact that you are right now being treated like a four year old then perhaps you can get some solace from that? If not - then that might be the catalyst that forces you to make some changes to 'grow up' so you can be young.

Are you kidding me? Praise for Sarah's advice for saying this to someone with -autism-?!?! Did you guys not see that? I'll admit I was so tripped out reading it and was ready to respond, but then I read that he was autistic - that's why!

Of course having majored in special education and psychology and spent ten + years volunteering and working for organizations that serve both children and adults with developmental disabilities, and many with autism... i have no idea what i'm talking about. so please forgive my attempt at a reply.

• Like 2

Of course having majored in special education and psychology and spent ten + years volunteering and working for organizations that serve both children and adults with developmental disabilities, and many with autism... i have no idea what i'm talking about. so please forgive my attempt at a reply.

I give anyone credit who can work with special needs children on a daily basis. I volunteered to work with Autistic children once, I loved them but I just couldn't handle seeing them in the condition they were. They are awesome children and you can learn a lot from them however it takes a lot out of you emotionally. My first ex's step brother is full blown mental retardation(cord wrapped around neck during birth) and I loved having him around because for all he 'couldn't' do or understand, he knew sracasm quite well. I'd make fun of her and he'd pick up on it before she did. He was fun to be around.