LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safe To Make An Account?

ok so im in the process of making a face book so i can keep tabs on the people i knew in highschool and keep connected with people a lot easier, but is it a good idea to finish it? i mean i was like half way done and my bro apparently got added as a friend and i was just thinking this auto search might bust me for being an ab/dl. does anyone here have a facebook page to, and has it caused you any trouble in keeping this a secret? im like 19 so this would totaly shatter my social life to hell and back. btw im using two diffrent email accounts for both but im still skeptical. would love some feed back. =3

I dont think you would have a problem. With facebook you use your real name, and your friends find you on there by doing a search in facebook searching for people they e-mail. So if you use the e-mail that you use for friends and non ABDL stuff there should be no problem. Also I know with facebook you can do a web search with your name and your facebook will come up as a result.

I have two Facebooks, one for my personal one, and one for me as an AB. I only add people to my personal FB that I have talked to for some time. Right now I have only five friends on FB that are in this community. Right now I'm not looking to be outed publicly on the internet, but it isn't my biggest concern.

I have a separate ABDL Facebook account, and no overlap whatsoever between that one and my "real" account. I don't need potential employers discovering this info about me--in my field, being an open ABDL would be suicidal.

I agree with Aleia and Mischa with having a second accout. I recently have done this myself, and it is much easy than worring if some one is going to find out. There are lots of abdl on face book.

I also use multiple separate emails (to keep my real life separate from my DL interests), and I have 2 separate FB accounts with no visible connection to each other. FB uses your email account info to check your contact list for other existing FB users and gives you the ability to invite people not on FB to join up. As long as you don't use your ABDL email info on your real-life FB account, you should never have an issue.

I have two Facebooks, one for my personal one, and one for me as an AB. I only add people to my personal FB that I have talked to for some time. Right now I have only five friends on FB that are in this community. Right now I'm not looking to be outed publicly on the internet, but it isn't my biggest concern.

Aside from me leaving a few obvious hints every so often that non ab's wouldn't get, you really wouldn't get outed via facebook unless your stupid.

Just have two accounts if you wanna be ABDL on Facebook. Can't see why you'd wanna though, I found one or two ABDL groups that didn't seem at all friendly - but then they probably got a lot of hassle from dickheads.

you really wouldn't get outed via facebook unless your stupid.

Unless my stupid what? :P

(sorry, couldn't resist being a grammar Nazi there)

Against much advice here, I do use the same email address for just about everything and I've never had any kind of problem. And that email is used for here, Myspace and Facebook and it's never posed any kind of problem for me.

It is safe as long as you use a different email address. Facebook saves your email address and has the ability to import all of your friends when you setup the account. Even if you don't add everyone in your address book as a friend that contact used to appear sometimes under a "do you know this person?" link. I think it is possible that say your AB friend has a pic of them in a diaper and your brother is watching on the screen and sees it pop up he might wonder who that is. Facebook, though has changed its layout so I am not sure if this still happens. I wouldn't risk it though.

SDB

I just recently changed my facebook profile info from when I had first set it up in May of '07. Apparently under the Interests section, I had 'abdl scene/lifestyle' listed first, next was illicit drug use, and then other, more studious hobbies. I don't recall that I've ever had anyone call me out on having that kind of information up there, but then again, I can't be sure of who all had taken the time to read it. .

You can join a diaper-related group on FB, if you wish -- it's not something that's entirely visible to most people viewing your profile, though, as others have pointed out, it's not recommended if the majority of your social circle is on FB and not aware of what really goes on in your life.

I have a facebook account and I felt uncomfortable at first it was showing my real name but I realized no one is going to find me unless they know my real name. Only ones who find me will be if they knew me or know my email. You can actually find people by searching their email address. But I have a new last name now.

If I were you I would make up a name and sign up for a new account so no one can find you who knows you. But use a different email no one knows about and keep it to yourself from your real buddies and your online none AB/DL buddies.