LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Idea I'M Trying To Make Real

I'm trying to make some kind of tube that I could insert into the anus that would hold it open and allow unhindered passage of poo.

Does anyone have any ideas / seen one already.

And yes I know there is a risk, same with catheterization.

If I made one eventually I would like to get it to a point where I could keep my anus somewhat closed until there was even the smallest pressure, which I wouldn't be able to hold back.

So, ideas?

• Like 1

I'm trying to make some kind of tube that I could insert into the anus that would hold it open and allow unhindered passage of poo.

Does anyone have any ideas / seen one already.

And yes I know there is a risk, same with catheterization.

If I made one eventually I would like to get it to a point where I could keep my anus somewhat closed until there was even the smallest pressure, which I wouldn't be able to hold back.

So, ideas?

You already identified the risk, so I won't play school teacher. Just be very careful, modifying your body can have permanent negative repercussions. I highly advise against inserting anything larger than a normal man inside your body, use common sense.

There is already a hitch with your current plan.

Holding the anus open for long periods of time can over-stretch it, causing serious damage.

The most safe and relaxed position for your butthole is for it to be closed. Unless you're pooping or doing a quick insertion, you should leave it that way.

( To be perfectly honest, incontinence really doesn't seem fun. I don't know why people go to such risky lengths just to recreate it. :huh: )

I highly advise against inserting anything larger than a normal man inside your body, use common sense.

:o a normal sized man!!!! Is that possible??

if its open wouldent stuff get in your butt

Yes just ask Richard Gere and his pet gerbil.

On a side note why can't a gerbil pass it's driving test?

Google for "anal stretching ring" and look for huse.com. They sell a kind of butt plug with a hole through it, and someone posted here a while ago that it works exactly the way you're hoping. (There are other sites that sell something they call a "thru hole butt plug", but I haven't heard any first-hand accounts about them.)

And, lots of people wear butt plugs for extended periods without damaging themselves, so I don't think you need to worry that much about over-stretching.

Acute rectal prolapse.

Yep. It can happen. People need to be careful what they wish for, sometimes going over board for something you want to try that you think will be fun isnt' worth it. Why can't you just be happy with the way your body works. It's made to close and to keep infections and bacteria out. Call me whatever you want, but I don't get it.

• Like 1

Google for "anal stretching ring" and look for huse.com. They sell a kind of butt plug with a hole through it, and someone posted here a while ago that it works exactly the way you're hoping. (There are other sites that sell something they call a "thru hole butt plug", but I haven't heard any first-hand accounts about them.)

And, lots of people wear butt plugs for extended periods without damaging themselves, so I don't think you need to worry that much about over-stretching.

Thanks so much, I have looked everywhere for something like this thinking it must not exist.

I owe you :D

Also, found that thread http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16627&st=0

Oh and no thanks to the people who filled up the thread with warnings of obvious risks.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Warning Graphic Image. Do not click If Of Nervous Disposition!

020509_vacuum_anus_hole.jpg

this guy succeeded

I think that's what is known as a "Pink sock"?

Why not just use an enema instead

Not the same. It's so expected, and it's just a lot of pressure. I want to be able to not hold anything, at least while it's in. Plus it adds extra bulk and can leak real easy through the conventional diaper.

Not to mention it would be a rush smelling stinky and feeling squishy all of the sudden while you're just minding your own business.

Perhaps you might consider using it for just one day only, then taking it out for a few days before using it again. It wouldn't be like 24/7 bowel incontinence that way, but you would have a day of fun with uncontrolable pooping, then give it a rest for a few days before doing it again. That may be a safe way so you don't do the perminant damage to your body that people say can happen.

Do let us know how it works for you. I find it a rather intriguing idea too, but I fear it would be uncomfortable to keep in for very long.

Acually I think it would be just the opposite. Normal buttplugs are uncomfortable to keep in for very long as pressure builds.