LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Need To Pee Again As Soon As You Diaper?

I don't know why, but within a minute (often instantly) of getting my diaper on, I frequently have to pee- even when I just peed and was sure that my bladder was totally empty :blush: When I'm wearing my light protection pull-ups this is extremely frustrating- I can end up having to go from a ready-to-leave-home state of dress to undressing for a change so I'll have enough protection available for later. There's not always enough time for these shenanigans darn it! :angry2:

This happens to me maybe half of the time, and it's usually not a significant amount so I can forget about it- but sometimes it's almost a full wetting and I never know which it will be till it's over :o Still, it happens and I can't for the life of me understand why or how. It doesn't happen any other time after I pee, only when I pee then put a diaper on :( Maybe my kidneys just want to give my bladder something to do so it doesn't get bored :lol: Me? It's far from boring- it's more like this: :bash:

Does anyone else here experience anything similar? I'm just wondering B)

Bettypooh

Sometimes. Not often though. Probably that happens to you because thats what a diaper is for. To pee in it. The body gets contact with another diaper/pull up being put on, and the stimulus is to pee again. Strange that it happens even if you think you have a empty bladder though.

Absolutely,

I have been wearing to school a lot lately so I use a pull-up and booster. Most of the time the pull-up (American Fair Overnight, actually quite good for beening a cheap brand) and the booster are soaked before I get to school, it is only a 45 minute drive.

When I wear overnight if I wake up instead of wet the bed I have to pee so bad (still working on the wetting at night, though 50% + I am wet in the morning). If I don't wear I sleep through the night.

My guess has always been the placebo effect kinda, you want a wet diaper, so your brain does something to kick your kidneys into overdrive. If I am trying to max out a diaper and have some fun, its awesome. But when I am on a no toilet day to get ready for 24/7 it is a little annoying.

Just my guess

Yeah, it happens to me almost every time I put a diaper on. It's kinda annoying because I do like to enjoy a dry diaper for a little while.. but as soon as I'm taped into it, the urge hits.. which really isn't good when you plan on spending a lengthy time in that diaper.

I am profoundly urinary incontinent, so I have no bladder control. Often I dribble while in the process of changing.

For this reason I have practiced enough I can get the dry diaper in position in a few seconds. I always use a changing mat that is waterproof on the underside and absorbs dribbles on the upper surface.

Thank You All for the replies :) It's weird the way it happens so I'm glad I'm not alone in the experience B) I like wet diapers but I can't see why the sudden urge to pee when I just emptied myself as well as I can :huh: Oh well, at least it doesn't happen when I'm not diapered- that would be a problem while this really isn't ;)

Bettypooh

Perhaps it's the diaper-wearer's equivalent of 'keyhole syndrome'? The brain gets lulled into a 'safe to pee now' state by the dry diaper and so you feel the urge. Like when non-diapered people need to go, the urge always gets stronger as you get to the bathroom door - the brain starts to get into it's 'made it, safe to pee now' state and starts to relax muscles in preparation...

I'm probably spouting utter rubbish but that's what your post made me think of...

For now when I wear i do overhydrate so i don't end up wasting a diaper, but once I go 24/7 (please please please within six weeks.....!!!!!) i won't overhydrate like i do now.

• 2 months later...

when i havent used a diaper in a few days i need to force-pee, but when its wet i barely notice im dribbling /peeing

if i use diapers a few days in a row i need 1 day to get dry again, like i can keep it in, but it feels like i have to pee all the time, even tho i dont, putting on a diaper removes that feeling, i can stay dry the whole day that way, if i wanted :P

You see that is what DarkFinn calls my Button, As soon as a new diaper is introduced I have to go, even if it is only a "sprinkle", though I have to be fast on the diapering, as the reaction may not always be as small, and I am always afraid of flooding before taped (has never happened, but never know).

This same Button is in control of my Bed-wetting, as i can not Wet the bed undiapered, and do so without knowing when I am.... Keep in mind that i am not incontinent.

Guest Wetnmessy247

My body/mind somehow knows when I am chnged into a newly fresh diaper because I last about 5 minutes before I start trickling peepee into my diaper. Since I'm incont., I think I my mind just KNOWS that my body is freshly diapered up.

Same applies for the mess too....I don't last long before my poo-poo starts slipping out. :blush:

It kind of sucks because I like to enjoy the feeling of being freshly pampered and babied, but then my body takes over and is like "na-uh. You are gonna be messy and wet and like it!" :lol:

My body/mind somehow knows when I am chnged into a newly fresh diaper because I last about 5 minutes before I start trickling peepee into my diaper. Since I'm incont., I think I my mind just KNOWS that my body is freshly diapered up.

Same applies for the mess too....I don't last long before my poo-poo starts slipping out. :blush:

It kind of sucks because I like to enjoy the feeling of being freshly pampered and babied, but then my body takes over and is like "na-uh. You are gonna be messy and wet and like it!" :lol:

Well silly, if you changed more than once a day, you could enjoy the feeling of being freshly pampered more often!

To 2nd what Angela said, I've not only dribbled, but FLOODED in the middle of a change (like when my leg hits something cold while changing in the winter... THAT'LL do it!), so sometimes it's not a matter of need, but just 'happens.' You learn to deal but it's still a real (no pun intended) pisser when it happens!