LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, I Did It

Not so sure the clean up is worth the thrill, after spending an hour in a messy & wet diaper and having it literally stuck to my butt, the clean up was no easy job. Diaper off, into the shower, and still quite a task. OK, I admit, it was fun doing something I haven't purposely done in 50 some years, just haven't decided if it's worth the trouble. Not only spent twenty minutes cleaning myself, entire shower had to be disinfected...scrubbing bubbles and Lysol.

Best way to clean up a messy butt is with a hand-held shower nozzle. Easiest, fastest way to clean yourself up. And if you use plenty of hot water to wash everything away, then cleaning the shower is quick & painless. I've never had to spend any time disinfecting the stall itself, IF you wash away everything with hot water without delay. Finish showering, and squirt a bit (or maybe a lot) of Lysol spray into the shower, and you're done! Works like a charm for me every time, althought I don't mess very often at all.

Best way to clean up a messy butt is with a hand-held shower nozzle. Easiest, fastest way to clean yourself up. And if you use plenty of hot water to wash everything away, then cleaning the shower is quick & painless. I've never had to spend any time disinfecting the stall itself, IF you wash away everything with hot water without delay. Finish showering, and squirt a bit (or maybe a lot) of Lysol spray into the shower, and you're done! Works like a charm for me every time, althought I don't mess very often at all.

Yep, we have a hand held nozzle, still messy. I waited to long to clean up, things started drying out. The wife and I are freaks about cleaning the shower, I overdid it a bit to make sure nothing was left behind.

Not only spent twenty minutes cleaning myself, entire shower had to be disinfected...scrubbing bubbles and Lysol.

If you're a tad OCD about cleaning, then poopies may not be the best thing for you, no? :P

More seriously though, use kitchen paper to get the worst of the mess off your butt before you hit the shower. Throw it away with the diaper. Get most of it off first and you won't have a disaster area to clean up once you're out of the shower.

yeah, it is the age old question - to poo or not to poo!

I don't mind the clean ups so much myself, although kitchen paper and shower is definately the way forward. Shaving the hair from downstairs can also make things a lot easier but then it comes with its own set of (ver itchy) hassle :whistling:

In fantasy, it's fun to mess all the time at will. In reality, the clean-up is a pain, but it has to be done. In an ideal world -- when you have nothing to do all day, you're alone and you're comfortable -- you can mess conscience-free.

Since I only make it to the toilet maybe 2 times out of 10, cleanup is usually pretty quick and painless. Toilet paper for most of it (or paper towels if in a public restroom), then wipes to make sure, and it feels soothing as well.

Not that there aren't times that it just doesn't seem to ever end, but there's not much you can do about it. I'm supposed to take Metamucil every day, but it tastes kind of gross so I don't drink it more than a few times a week. When I do though, it seems to makes things less sticky and easier to clean up.

I swear I'm the only one who can handle it with just some wipes. *shrug* I just don't get how people have such a hard time with with all.

I think its to do with what you do in a messy nappy.... I like others like to sit in it for a bit, and it gets smooshed about alot. I could probably handle that with wipes but its just easier to jump in the shower after getting worst off.

I swear I'm the only one who can handle it with just some wipes. *shrug* I just don't get how people have such a hard time with with all.

I agree that wipes (only) should usually be enough for all but really, really messy situations. I'm a little stingy with wipes, though, so I usually use a combo of toilet paper, then damp paper towels, then maybe wipes. Now, in thinking about that, this method may save wipes, but doesn't save otherwise! Maybe I should try just wipes!

Guest NaughtyAshes

haha no me too, i don't get all this "clean up is a hassle"...like 10-15 minutes max with the worst of the worst messes.

I have the wonderful problem of not being able to go number 2 while wearing. I

I have that problem as well, it is very hard for me to just mess a diaper... ive done it twice naturally, but a few times with help from an enema...

I use pampers swipers.. . well daddy uses pampers swipers to clean me up... they are thicker than generic baby wipes and are not as scented... but i've never had this whole horrible clean up experience... and i have spent time in the diaper after i messed have it squished all over it around...and i'm a girl so i've got a lot more little holes and crvices down there to clean up!