LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Need To Start Wearing Panties...

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

me and my ex gf went to wal-mart to get a few things. we left with more then what we came in to get. we were at the self check out lane and a couple next to us were checking out with their, i would say 2 year old. they checked out and the mom said, "you need to start wearing panties. diapers are getting to expensive. i could of saved $30 today and bought you some nice shoes." it was cute cause the little kid said, "i sorry." :) just thougght i would share that

If this little girl is anything like one of my sister's the mom will wish she could go back in time just to buy diapers when she'll have to buy the girl 135 pairs of shoes. Yes one of my sister's owns 135 pairs of shoes or so, it could be more now for all I know.

me and my ex gf went to wal-mart to get a few things. we left with more then what we came in to get. we were at the self check out lane and a couple next to us were checking out with their, i would say 2 year old. they checked out and the mom said, "you need to start wearing panties. diapers are getting to expensive. i could of saved $30 today and bought you some nice shoes." it was cute cause the little kid said, "i sorry." :) just thougght i would share that

Will this girl grow up to be the next "Carrie Bradshaw" of Sex and the City? In 22 or so years will Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Yves Saint Laurent and Christian Lacroix still be designing top end ladies shoes?

Would have been awesome if the kid just screamed NOOOOOO

My mind just flashed to a scene of "Rugrats" where Chuckie makes this epic speech about how he's going to wear diapers forever... that is, until he has to go.

Will this girl grow up to be the next "Carrie Bradshaw" of Sex and the City? In 22 or so years will Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Yves Saint Laurent and Christian Lacroix still be designing top end ladies shoes?

LOL, That same thought actually crossed my min! Without all the names I know nothing about of course - but the Sex in The City shoe-love part.

I have 5 pair of shoes, all of them workboots. 2 pair of Wolverine steel-toed (1 pair for everday/workboots, 1 pair for "dress shoes"), 1 pair of Caterpillar (yes, as in the machine company) non-steel-toed (for if we need to fly somewhere), 1 pair of heavily insulated work/mud boots (most obviously, for workin in mud and the cold), and 1 ratty old pair of workboots from a company that may be out of business by now (for mowing the lawn).

My question would be: What possible function could more than 5 pair of shoes have?

I have

1 pair for work - steel toed timberland boots

1 pair of sneakers for the gym

1 pair of sneakers for just wearing out and about

1 pair of black dress shoes

1 pair of redish dress shoes

1 pair of silver dress shoes

1 pair of brownish dress shoes

1 pair of vans slip ons to wear when i'm in a skirt, but more casual

1 pair of adidas skate shoes for when i'm paiting

so 9 pairs of shoes, all are worn multiple times a month, depending on my outfit.

my daddy.. has twice that many shoes.

Alright, so maybe I should've said more than 10 pair of shoes... Still... 18 or more pairs? That's way overkill in my book... Even if they're all from the dollar store, that's quite a bit of money that could be spent on other stuff...

Guest NaughtyAshes

LOL...I'm a pretty much a tomboy compared to most of my girl friends (meaning I'm always in jeans/tshirts/no makeup) and I have at least 25 pairs of shoes. I'm not going to go into the detail of my uses of them, but they are all necessary and used regularly.

size 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 diapers are very expensive, even at walmart. $16 bucks for parent's choice! i buy diapers for two families i work with at the end of each month, because they never have enough money. I'm up to $40 bucks a month just for two boxes of diapers. I can't talk them into cloth either. Lazy kids!

Multiple rolls that need filled. If not for the fact that I'd end up in a fight with my family for wearing ratty workboots to such things as going out to eat with the family, or being a bit of a packrat, I'd only have the insulated mudboots and my work/everyday boots. The mud boots're too clunky to function normally in and too well insulated for warm/hot weather, but come in quite useful in the winter and having to deal with snow, mud, and muck that would go over the tops of and thus fill up my regular workboots (which would very much hinder my ability to get from point A to point B, as it can be surprising just how heavy mud can get). The old ratty boots're useful as grass-mowing boots, as that means I only need to shake them out every now and then. Cleaning grass clippings and general mowing debris out of boots can be a real chore...