LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urologist To Make Me Incontinent

Does anyone out there know of any doctors or urologists that would peform a procedure on me to implant a urethral stent like the urolume stent in my urethra to make me incontinent? This is a great way to become incontinent because it is a simple 20 minute procedure and is quite safe. I have tried hypnosis tapes and the bladder training thing and had no luck. I have been trying to become incontinent for 10 years now. If anyone can help, please let me know. Incontwannabe

Thailand. Elective surgery, then go hang out on a beach and recouperate.

What is elective surgery? I contacted three urologists in Thailand and two compleatly blew me off and one wrote back and said they dont do prostatectomys and I did'nt even ask them about a prostatectomy. Maybe I should try contacting doctors in Thailand that do gender reasighnment surgery? Maybe thay will have a open mind and help me out. It is a big world out there and there has to be atleast a couple of doctors out there willing to do it, I hope! It is kind of like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

• 4 weeks later...

That doesn't stoop them from being one of the highest causes of death in the US. They kill more than guns, drunk drivers, and heart attacks combined each year.

Congress should act to outlaw doctors immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

you maybe able to find a med student that can do it. something like a black market doctor. but then your risking major damage of disrepair. i heard botox injection will do it but isnt 100% if will wear off over time. but if you kept doing it the body would forget how to even control that body part. I would think

I could see botox jump-starting the 12 month plan by enforcing the early days and weeks of wearing a diaper full time. You would still need to carry through on the plan and not attempt to regain control. Otherwise, if you not are sure, the shortcut would only be as temporary as the injection.