LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Desires

Does anyone ever sometimes feel like they aren't an ABDL anymore? I've alwaaays been into this fetish but sometimes I feel like I don't like it anymore. I don't know if its because I actually do like it and just feel like I don't because it's a strange & silly fetish or if maybe I don't like diapers anymore. I don't know! lol. Has any of this happened to you with this diaper desire? Hah.

Yeah, I feel like that at times. I know I tend to feel that way when I start comparing myself to other people or about my future and diapers. Diapers don't really mix well with a lot of perceptions I have about myself and when I start thinking about that, I kinda feel like putting them and the baby thing away for awhile. But somehow, it always seems to find me again, no matter how long I put it away for.

I sometimes go a few weeks without wearing a diaper, and then I will go a week practically diapered the whole time. I wouldn't worry about trying to decide whether you like it or not. Just accept that sometimes you like it more and sometimes you like it less. I think it is pointless to try to develop a "static" image of yourself; we all change everyday :thumbsup:

ABDLism along with any fetish has cycles, your enjoyment from with will wax and wane constantly. Don't throw away your stuff, just lock it away, soon you'll want it back :P.

Very true. Put them away, out of sight, out of mind. If you throw them away, you'll end up regretting it in the end, when the feelings inevitably come back.

I don't think that it ever goes away, but the focus seems to change a lot as I get older/change as a person. For myself, I would say that it's primarily gotten less sexual(though still quite erotic don't get me wrong) and less urgent. I've also grown to be a lot more fond of the interpersonal aspects of the fetish as opposed to the diapers themselves.

From my understanding, the desire never really goes away. As I've become older the binge/purge cycle has gotten more in control, and the I've stopped feeling guilty about my desires (it still isn't something that I make public business, but I don't feel bad when I put a diaper on in the evening.

In my last serious relationship, I did stop using diapers while we were together. I just didn't feel like wearing a diaper. We broke up, and suddenly the feeling came back big time. I had to go to Walmart and buy I package of diapers right then.

My favorite part of the sandlot strikes a bell for me right now.... fooorrreeevveerrrr..... LOL in all seriousness, I haven't been successful at shaking it.... se la vi, carpe diem, and all that jazz. I'm happy for who I am. Hang tough and know you'll always have friends and support here.

yes, I have made the mistake and thrown away some things before, saying that I was done with that forever.....

Turns out my mind had different plans, luckily i saved some hidden in the basement, cause here I sit wearing an Abena x-plus and a onesie

I returned to diapers when I was 13. I will be 58 this summer. When I was a teenager we didn't have the internet and for the longest time I thought I must be the only person in the world who is doing this. When the feelings of wearing diapers and plastic pants overcame me, I wanted nothing more to do with this. I can't count the number of times I purged everything. I made vows on many different birthdays that I'm now ___ years old and I won't wear diapers anymore.

The key for me was coming to grips in my mind that there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers and plastic pants. I now wear diapers much more than not. I began to wet at night in July of '08 and have worn diapers to bed every night since October that year. In the morning I change out of my night diapers and let my skin air-out for an hour or so. Then I diaper up for the day and I will generally wear until late afternoon. Some more "air" time and then I will put on my night diapers around 6 at night.

So, no, I don't think the desires will go away without a strong commitment to quit. For most of us here diapers are just another form of underwear and as mom said we always need to wear clean "underwear".

When I was your age I was on and off, basically because of quilt. As square duck wrote it's the famous "binge and Purge". Also at your age I thought by the time I was in my 30's it would be gone all together. The opposite was the case. I started wearing them for long periods and wearing in public. Then it led to make myself night time dependent on diapers. Now in my 40's, as I wrote I'm dependent on diapers and even if I wasn't I can't imagine ever wanting to do without diapers.

I don't have quilt but I certainly don't want to be outed. If I meet a lady I won't quit, she'll have to accept it and I'll address diapers as a medical need since I made myself a bed-wetter.

Phil

Does anyone ever sometimes feel like they aren't an ABDL anymore? I've alwaaays been into this fetish but sometimes I feel like I don't like it anymore. I don't know if its because I actually do like it and just feel like I don't because it's a strange & silly fetish or if maybe I don't like diapers anymore. I don't know! lol. Has any of this happened to you with this diaper desire? Hah.

Life has a way of throwing a wrench into your personal situation. When I find myself in a relationship, I'll do my best to kick the habit unless the woman I'm with is interested -- and in that case, wheeeeee!

I have come to accept it as part as me, which is awesome. For the past month I haven't really felt the need to wear, but it wasn't like I felt that it was bad or needed to purge myself of it, just didn't feel the desire. So I just left them in my hiding spot, until tonight as I felt like wearing one. Trying to think of a better simily, but the best I can think of is playing one of your favorite games, which I really love Left 4 Dead and Counter Strike Source, but sometimes I wont play for a month or sometimes more, but still like the game, just didn't feel like playing it for a little while.

I concur with many of the posts on this thread. We all seem to go through the "Binge - Purge" Cycle and, yes, it does tend to decrease with age. BTW, this is a great reason WHY you need us older ABDLs around - ABs get wiser but they are always young at heart!

Just hang in there, "stow it don't throw it" and May The Diaper Force Be With You!

Sometimes you feel like it's 'done' for good, then you hear a song, or watch an old movie, or just see something in everyday life that reminds you of it. Like other people have mentioned, it's good just to put it outta site for a while, then when you want it (if you do) you will know where the diapers are. I went months without it, but then one day I came home and on a whim wanted to participate in it. I was SO glad I didn't throw everything away, and it was really nice to just partake for a while and forget about things.

I have intense phases where I simply have to wear as much as I possibly can (I'm in one now). Sometimes I have gone for several weeks without wearing. That's really stressful, actually. It would be nice to have an opportunity to wear routinely, but it just can't be done for now.

Diapers are by far the dominating feature of my sexuality. I'm very sure that that is here to stay.