LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locked & Plugged

How many of you guys out there get the opportunity to try a] butt plug under your diapers and then locking plastic pants over the top to hold it all in there? Excellent way to get that full feeling all day wearing your diaper and even better not to have a choice about removing, either by having a keyholder or even simply going out and leaving the key at home.

If I live a to be a hundred years old, I will never understand the allure of the buttplug.

Now, if I live to be a hundred and one...(No need to thank me for that image)

yeah, i think my head would look goofy on any other body :P

My favorite is a nice enema, a large plug, locked up in my chastity device and bound up in the tub. The struggleisso much fun, and when you finally release the plug, I usually cant help but wet and mess at the same time, with very little control.

lovely :)

My favorite is a nice enema, a large plug, locked up in my chastity device and bound up in the tub. The struggleisso much fun, and when you finally release the plug, I usually cant help but wet and mess at the same time, with very little control.

An enema and a plug is a match made in heaven. All the pressure and cramping builds up to such satisfaction when you release. Holding your water long, it will absorb into your colon and you'll wet faster than drinking water/fluids. The tub is the perfect place for this. I can only imagine what it must be like to be bound and anticipating.

just curious anybody try tampons never have so thought i would ask??

I'm assuming you mean "not for their usual purpose". If so, yes. I like the Tampax Pearl super-absorbency with the plastic applicator. I've not tried them with a full, 2Qt enema, but I like 'em with a nice 3 oz glycerine whilst diapered.

I'm not one for messing, but Have to admit that combination does sound fun :)

i can understand why males want to be females :P

but why the heck females want to be males i have no idea

in the future it will be easier to just change heads ;)

I know you didn't mean anything negative by your post, but since others are rating it down:

The error in your thinking is the "want" word. Transgendered folks don't "want" to be the opposite gender; they ARE the opposite gender with the wrong body parts. It's fixing a birth defect basically. I do agree that there is a bit of a socitial imbalance in accepting male-to-female TG over female-to-male: but it is no less genuine.

• Like 2

I know you didn't mean anything negative by your post, but since others are rating it down:

The error in your thinking is the "want" word. Transgendered folks don't "want" to be the opposite gender; they ARE the opposite gender with the wrong body parts. It's fixing a birth defect basically. I do agree that there is a bit of a socitial imbalance in accepting male-to-female TG over female-to-male: but it is no less genuine.

Thanks DD. It's odd why there's an imbalance though...Even in the TG community, FTM's get overlooked or misunderstood a lot. There have been people (even some MTF's!) that have asked me and other FTM's why (for example) we want our breasts removed. I can understand this train of thought for the trans-ladies especially, because after all, they WANT their breasts. But on the same token, asking stuff like that would be just as absurd and insulting as an FTM asking an MTF, "you want to have your penis reconstructed into a vagina?? WHY?" But yet on the same token, TM's are generally more accepted than MTF's. Society is weird and dumb.

Anyways, as far as the original topic, I've never tried that myself. I'm sure it'd feel interesting though, to not be able to take it out.

~ moogle