LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cedar Point?

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

So i'm wondering if anyone has ever been to or ever worked at cedar point before. for those who don't know cedar point is a amusment park with roller coasters, games, some small stores, etc. it's been voted the best park 12 years in a row and has the best rides/roller coasters. this coming year will be my 5th year working cause it's the only place i can seem to ever find a job during the summer

Used to go at least twice a year as a kid, not so much in my 20's, rarely in my 30's...not yet in the 40's but possibly this year as my wife has never been and I love roller coasters. I love the girls outfits there though. :angel_not:

They still have the saloon in frontier land??? Good shows and good beer last I was there. :thumbsup:

Guest little_jonny

Used to go at least twice a year as a kid, not so much in my 20's, rarely in my 30's...not yet in the 40's but possibly this year as my wife has never been and I love roller coasters. I love the girls outfits there though. :angel_not:

They still have the saloon in frontier land??? Good shows and good beer last I was there. :thumbsup:

yup they do, that is probley the most place i send people if im working i the back arcade to get beer

I'm a sucker for a wooden coaster so if I ever get up there I'd do anything to go :rolleyes: "I never met a wooden coaster I didn't like" :D

Bettypooh

As a kid this was the first one I jumped out of line too afraid to go on :whistling: . Later in life it's just a very bumpy wooden treat. Have a look.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_DgaYrlve-k

Guest little_jonny

I am offically envious of every post in this thread...*starts throwing tantrum* damn it, I hate living do freakin far away!

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

some people have traveled pretty far away, we have workerd from over sea's working and even people in ouher countries have visited cedar point wanting to come back..

As a kid this was the first one I jumped out of line too afraid to go on :whistling: . Later in life it's just a very bumpy wooden treat. Have a look.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_DgaYrlve-k

Seriously Repaid? That was the one you jumped outta line for? LMAO!! That didn't look so scary. I live 20 minutes from Kings Island and rode the Son of Beast when it had wooden loops in it! Now that was fun but since then they have taken out the loops. I haven't been to Kings Island in a few years and haven't been to Cedar Point since I was a little kid. But I wanna go back really badly.

Yeah it was sad really.. I waited years to grow "this high" then when I finally made it, went all the way through the line till the darn thing pulled up, and freaked out. I did go back that day and rode it though. I remember when they took the loop outta son of the beast. Kings Island has never been Cedar Point though. I went to Cedar Point when I was 5 or so (Yeah 40 years ago) Went to Kings Island when I was 12 for the first time..Just not the same, at least for me. To Commercialized Themed, Well now so is Cedar Point. But to me Cedar Point had the "county fair" type of thing going out of control...Memories :rolleyes:

My family lived in Ohio way back in the mid 80's (85-88) in a tiny little town on the PA border next to Erie, and right on the lake...

We went to Cedar Point, Kings Island, Sea World, and Geauga (sp?) Lake (which is now owned by Sea World)...

I love amusement parks and roller coasters.

Down here in NC where I am, we have a real nice park called Carrowinds which straddles the NC/SC borders, and you cross the border all day long walking from one end of the park to the other and back again.

Never been to a park while diapered tho...