LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Night In A Cuddlz Nappy

NappyBoy86

So I got my 16 pack of Cuddlz nappies yesterday & couldn't wait to try them out.

So I put one one last night for bed & if you are looking for a real baby nappy this is the one! When I had it on, when I was walking around I was actually WADDLING! :D The fitting was great on me and was pleasantly surprised the thickness of it. Plus the backing where the sides are also being a lot bigger than normal adult nappies are great also.

In the morning I actually went out in one with jeans over the top. Yes you could hear the noise from the nappy but I wouldn't say it was bad. I even went shopping in Tesco's and didn't even give it a moments thought that I might be slightly waddling and that there was noise as well. I had a look around to see if anyone had noticed but no one had, so its all good :)

So my last thought is, even if they are a bit more expensive than other brands, Cuddlz are a fantastic nappy & I will be buying them from now on along with my Tena Maxi Slip nappys :D

I've tried them to, i gave then a reveiw, on the main cuddlz site where it has the 8 pack, Tena slip maxi are my normal nappy so thats what i compared them to in the review, I liked them and am definatley getting more, but only when they come out with the printed ones that they said they were introducing this year, and im only getting then at ceratin times fo the year like birthday and christmas and new years, so they will be my special occasion nappy!, although of course i will have a whole pack, may get a 16 pack next time, so i will probably wear one a day, and they can easily last a day!

I've tried them to, i gave then a reveiw, on the main cuddlz site where it has the 8 pack, Tena slip maxi are my normal nappy so thats what i compared them to in the review, I liked them and am definatley getting more, but only when they come out with the printed ones that they said they were introducing this year, and im only getting then at ceratin times fo the year like birthday and christmas and new years, so they will be my special occasion nappy!, although of course i will have a whole pack, may get a 16 pack next time, so i will probably wear one a day, and they can easily last a day!

Never seen those before (stateside). How do they stack up to Bambino?

They're taking over the world!! Mmuuaahahahahahahaaaaa...

(erm, well mainly the UK :rolleyes: )

My quality of sleep has vastly improved since getting Cuddlz nappies, they're just so soft and fit really well. Before with Abena's there was the occasional leak, mainly to do with sleeping on my side and also I think the X-Plus is a bit more rigid with slightly thicker backing plastic. But I generally feel more "safe" with Cuddlz as they hug better and have not leaked yet. Not accidentally anyway :whistling:

I'm going to be ordering a pack of 16 as I will have my house to myself for a while soon. Please can someone tell me how they come packaged, is it discreet. I want to get them as soon as I can so that the first night I'm home alone I can spend the evening happily waddling around!!!

I'm going to be ordering a pack of 16 as I will have my house to myself for a while soon. Please can someone tell me how they come packaged, is it discreet. I want to get them as soon as I can so that the first night I'm home alone I can spend the evening happily waddling around!!!

I'd say they're extremely discreet :thumbsup:

A pack of 8 is well wrapped in thick parcel wrapping plastic and plenty of tape; I assume 16 is too. The box of 40 is turned inside out so it's 100% plain on the outside, has plenty of tape too.

The packing slip is inside an envelope taped to the outside of the parcel/box - this is the only thing with any usable ID (as in the company name, and not "cuddlz" :ninja: ) in small text near your address, but that's only an issue if someone nosey picks it up first and is intrigued enough to search the net. Chances of that happening depend on your circumstances though.

• 2 months later...

Still no sign of the babyish taping panel that they promised me would happen some point this year, still theres another 8 months to go, i just hope its sooner rather than later, I actualy wont buy them again until they do this becuase they just dont seem babyish enough for me, i dont think its right to say just becuase they are all white with no wetness indicator that it makes them look like a real baby nappy, in all my years of enjoying nappies, and thats a lot of years! i have never seen a baby nappy with a plain white taping panel, as far as i know ever since they introduced the tape panel they have had cute pics, i could be wrong though, if so can anyone show me pics or tell me about a baby nappy with a plain tape panel? and i still think its silly to have the 2 stage tape (the white on blue tape) thats old fashioned and was only used before tape panels were introduced, to have both is just silly in my mind and adds to the unrealistic baby nappy look to me.

Still its good that we have our own ab'dl specific nappy in the UK, but there is room for improvment, maybe they could do the same as bambinos and leave the plain ones for the DLs who dont really care much for how babyish there nappy looks, and do a printed one for the big babies!

I am hoping if they do the printed ones the colours will be pastel shades and arranged in rows so its a helpfull guide to putting the tapes on equally, i have some kind of OCD but only when it comes to taping nappies on symetricaly, and it really is an obsesion in that i actually measure the spacing between the tapes becuase they have to be perfect! i think this stems down to my recollection of the older Pampers, on the pack it clearly shows that the tapes should be placed symetricaly using the rows of teddy bears as a guide.