LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mmmmm... Comfy Warm!

glycerine

It's finally getting above freezing here in the Land'O'Lakes. I've found a nice morning routine, though, to beat the cold.

When I go to take my shower I put the morning's diaper, unfolded, inner-side-down on top of my radiator. A good, old-fashioned, stands-against-the-wall vintage 1901 radiator. By the time I put it on its nice and toasty warm. Pure Pleasure!

Sounds wonderfull!! I am trying to figure out how to heat mine, with no 1901 rad to put them on.

Guess a trip to the clothes dryer is in order.

Blast of a hair dryer??

It's finally getting above freezing here in the Land'O'Lakes. I've found a nice morning routine, though, to beat the cold.

When I go to take my shower I put the morning's diaper, unfolded, inner-side-down on top of my radiator. A good, old-fashioned, stands-against-the-wall vintage 1901 radiator. By the time I put it on its nice and toasty warm. Pure Pleasure!

We are both old enough to remember cloth diapers just out of the dryer. :lol: I was 30 when disposable adult diapers first emerged. Till then it was cloth and putting one on just out of the dryer was heaven.

Great you have found a way to do this with disposables.

Anondl

Do Americans not have radiators painted 20 times with gloss paint?

Yeppers- but many of ours are the heavy old cast iron kind about a meter tall that sit on the floor ;) and newer ones may be baseboard types B) Neither are much used in the south where heat pumps with ductwork are the norm- these heat and cool :)

I have a small electric heater with a fan that sits in the floor. With a diaper hanging from the back of a chair in front of it, drying time is 3 hours or so but the regular clothes dryer is better :P

My Grandmother's small house had a gas-fired freestanding heater which got so hot above it that denim jeans hung over it straight from the washer would be totally dry in a just few minutes. One day in her advanced age she forgot and left home with clothes hanging there to dry- it burned her house down :crybaby: I wish she were still here so I could tell her "I love you Granny" and give her a hug one more time :blush: So please do be careful using 'quickie' drying and warming methods :D

Bettypooh

My Grandmother's small house had a gas-fired freestanding heater which got so hot above it that denim jeans hung over it straight from the washer would be totally dry in a just few minutes. One day in her advanced age she forgot and left home with clothes hanging there to dry- it burned her house down :crybaby: I wish she were still here so I could tell her "I love you Granny" and give her a hug one more time :blush: So please do be careful using 'quickie' drying and warming methods :D

Bettypooh

Awww... That's so sad! :(

I have a pellet stove in my living room that heats my whole house. It's super efficient and the top gets nice and warm, but is safe because my cats sleep on it all the time. I think I'll put my nighttime diaper on it for a while before I go to bed tonight :) Sounds like a nice warm, dry diaper is in my future :D