LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I Don'T Sell More Goods:

9:43 Order Placed for Darling Baby Angel download.

9:53 Dispute placed with Paypal: "Multiple emails have been ignored!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Dec 8: Sold a DVD on eBay

Dec 9: Police Det at my door answering complaint of mail fraud for non-delivered DVD

--------------------------------------------------------

Oct 17:

8:01 Ordered "Angela" video

8:03 Logged into site and downloaded

8:11 "Unauthorized Charge" dispute filed

[i won the dispute - as expected - and got the money]

---------------------------------------------------------

Oct 13 Ordered membership to ClubDiapers by Check

Oct 17 Account closed due to fraudulent checking info

Oct 17 Opened new account with same false info

[Reported to ISP, local Sherriff's office and turned over to a collection agency - Good luck getting ClubDiapers.com off your credit report! Thanks for using all real info except for bank!]

I'm sorry for what happend to you DailyD, what i'll find funny now is those people that phoned up the police in the first place suckin up to ya on here, since everything was done i asume in conferdince? (sorry for bad spelling)

Atleast with my mails they were only tech problems and suggestions for alternate downloads.

Too bad there's not an "A$$hole Registry" online for people like these :bash: then we could simply avoid them from the start ;)

I'm not money-oriented but I watch how people deal with their money carefully because I've found that it shows just what kind of person they are better than any other single characteristic :huh: and I've never been wrong assessing people this way B) Life's funny like that....

Bettypooh

Ill be honest, I laughed a bit at the dvd one with the police.

But they do suck quite a bit them.

I've had the OFT look into my work a few times and every time they find nothing wrong because most people nowadays want something for nothing. Or indeed regret not actually reading what they sign for/

Wow... At least I admit to not having the money for such things, rather than try to get them by such underhanded means... I certainly understand what it's like to be poor, but this is ridiculous... Most of these people probly live better than I do! May each and every one of them become outed to everyone who knows them...

And, hopefully you won't suffer much more of this kinda BS from people.

Oct 13 Ordered membership to ClubDiapers by Check

Oct 17 Account closed due to fraudulent checking info

Oct 17 Opened new account with same false info

[Reported to ISP, local Sherriff's office and turned over to a collection agency - Good luck getting ClubDiapers.com off your credit report! Thanks for using all real info except for bank!]

This stuff does indeed suck and confirms that being a small community doesn't stop it getting infected with the occasional asshole. People with an online presence get so much crap thrown at them by scumbags from home and afar :(

However that case ^^ has me chuckling. For some reason I can't help but imagine some closet DL who's lived the last 25 years of their life hiding their diapers from their wife going to buy a new car from a dealer and then having to have a conversation with their wife about why one of the (doubtless many) negative items on their credit report is "ClubDiapers.com". Revenge is a dish best served cold :D

Too bad there's not an "A$$hole Registry" online for people like these :bash: then we could simply avoid them from the start ;)

I'm not money-oriented but I watch how people deal with their money carefully because I've found that it shows just what kind of person they are better than any other single characteristic :huh: and I've never been wrong assessing people this way B) Life's funny like that....

Bettypooh

Agreed 100%

Its not about how much you have, its about what you do with what you've got.