LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Or Pull Ups?

Diaper666

Wich do you perfre  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Wich do you perfre

• Diapers
    • Pull Ups

For me, pull-ups defeat the whole purpose of being an AB/DL. They are intended to be put on and pulled-up by one's self..no fun there, whereas diapers, in theory, are to put on by a loving mommy or daddy, (or some dominate figure), which is the whole attraction of this love of mine...the ritual of being diapered, pampered, made a fuss over, and the quality time shared between myself and mommy when she puts one on me. It just wouldn't be the same if mommy told me go into the bathroom and told me to put a pull-up on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I much prefer the feeling of diapers with a plastic backing rather than the clothlike backing on pullups. Being a bedwetter, diapers are also a whole lot less likely to leak on me when I sleep. I have had a few nights where I wore pullups, and may as well have been wearing nothing at all cause my bed got soaked anyway. I like the crinkle of diapers too. I have tried a bunch of pullups brands, and they all seemed to leak on me.

screw pull ups ;)

it's a rare thing for me to wear any pull up...

diapers it is... preferrably with plastic backing and not the cloth type either,... but that is not of uttermost importance.

but pull ups, at least those I can get here in Europe DO SUCK big time...

Why do Pull Ups Suck imho?

1. Changing... I've got to get out of my pants & shoes completely to change...

2. Leaks... they don't hold much, they leak quickly

3. Fit... the "small" are a tad too tight and will squeeze my balls and member quite too tight for my comfort, the "medium" sized ones are actually a tad too big, at least that's what I think... they will not stay in place nicely... the large, well I'll double fit in those.

4. Waistband... it's usually waaayyysss toooo high.... common' what's the matter with that??? I mean where's the use? they don't fit better this way anyways... and it for sure looks odd sticking out of the pants.

5. Soak-pad area way too small... most likely designed for mostly females...

6. feel of it... I personally find a diaper, especially when longer wearing is involved to be much more comfortable, less chafing and such.

Actually when I was in the US while ago, I tried depends refastenable underwear... and whilst not comparable to a diaper for capacity, at least they could be changed without having to do a pants strip... and the fit, due to their adjustable tabs, was much much better than with any other pull up...

however I can't get those in Europe, unless I mailorder from the US.

Guest Baby Peter

Diapers~!

I do wear pull-ups at times, though mainly with a diaper as filler under it.

diapers feel nicer and hold more imo, the pull-up is mainly for pattern and keeping wet diapers fit better :lol:

Both.

For going to work in I like pull ups. They are less constraining and conspicuous. I don't tend to wet them though until I get home as I know they can leak easily. It is just nice to have something comforting on. The rest of the time diapers definately. I wouldn't mind a pair of the cloth 'trainer pants' pull ups that are plastic with terry on the inside.

• 2 weeks later...

Do I want pull ups? Oh sure, I'd love to take all my clothes off, put on something thin, wet my "pull up" just to talk all those clothes off again except that they are all wet this time. Oh yeah, wonderful

Diapers. I haven't been impressed with the pull ups that I've tried, (Depends and Goodnites) and even if I did find some with the same absorbency as a good diaper, I just don't like the pull up style. Tape on just does it for me. B)

• 2 months later...